Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What are your Feelings on Exalting
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I exalt my near misses when they hatch because I can't be bothered trying to sell them. For the rest I try to sell them until they're adults, if they haven't sold by then I lvl and exalt them too. I also pick up cheap adults from the AH to do the same thing with.

I honesty attach no emotion to exalting, it's just a feature of the game that I use to make treasure and clear lair space. Though I suppose it's a bit mean to kick the imperfect hatchlings out as soon as they're born :P fortunately they're pixels and can feel no pain.
I exalt my near misses when they hatch because I can't be bothered trying to sell them. For the rest I try to sell them until they're adults, if they haven't sold by then I lvl and exalt them too. I also pick up cheap adults from the AH to do the same thing with.

I honesty attach no emotion to exalting, it's just a feature of the game that I use to make treasure and clear lair space. Though I suppose it's a bit mean to kick the imperfect hatchlings out as soon as they're born :P fortunately they're pixels and can feel no pain.
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
Neutral. I exalt my own dragons if I don't want them in my lair anymore, and I breed dragons to exalt (whether for pushes or money). I like when my hatchlings sell to a good home and are actually kept for a while, but if they are exalted, I don't really care either.
Neutral. I exalt my own dragons if I don't want them in my lair anymore, and I breed dragons to exalt (whether for pushes or money). I like when my hatchlings sell to a good home and are actually kept for a while, but if they are exalted, I don't really care either.
jCVhFoZ.gif
I'm neutral to others exalting my dragons, but I love exalting dragons. It's a good source of treasure and I figure the gods get a little lonely.
I'm neutral to others exalting my dragons, but I love exalting dragons. It's a good source of treasure and I figure the gods get a little lonely.
xFgknLH.png
I rarely ever breed my dragons, but when I do it's usually a disaster lol. I don't have any problem exalting these since they're ugly and I bred them myself, but I always feel a little bad whenever I exalt other people's dragons, even if they're obviously meant to be exalt fodder. I know it's not rational, but I can't really help it haha. I'm sure this is because I've never really done a lot of exalting before now (go Wind!), so it'll probably get easier the longer I keep at it.

I don't think I'll ever be able to exalt really pretty dragons without feeling at least a little guilty though lol.
I rarely ever breed my dragons, but when I do it's usually a disaster lol. I don't have any problem exalting these since they're ugly and I bred them myself, but I always feel a little bad whenever I exalt other people's dragons, even if they're obviously meant to be exalt fodder. I know it's not rational, but I can't really help it haha. I'm sure this is because I've never really done a lot of exalting before now (go Wind!), so it'll probably get easier the longer I keep at it.

I don't think I'll ever be able to exalt really pretty dragons without feeling at least a little guilty though lol.
tumblr_inline_nitm4pYBdg1t8garv.pngazumarill.gifwater_banner.png
I dig it, if only because people have special dragon pairings and they don't want people to ever get babies from them. It's an easy way of making sure the dragons you didn't want don't get out into circulation without forcing you take up lair space. I usually don't feel guilty about exalting at all.
I dig it, if only because people have special dragon pairings and they don't want people to ever get babies from them. It's an easy way of making sure the dragons you didn't want don't get out into circulation without forcing you take up lair space. I usually don't feel guilty about exalting at all.
dragon-1.png
I'm pretty much neutral, on the whole of it. I usually only exalt my own beloved babies when it's time to clean out and rebuild for personal reasons. Or if they're just ugly, but even then I'll wait until I can train them up to a reasonable level.

Others exalting the dragons they buy off me is fine, usually. If they were exalt-priced, then heck yeah go for it, that's why they're there. But if you buy one of my 50kT dragons that are super gorgeous and you just exalt them right off without even naming them, I will be rather upset. >:U here's lookin' at you, buttface that exalted my white/ivory/ivory TG Imperial baby

On the other hand, my train&exalt dragons hate it, but that's only because so many dragons come and go and it's made them paranoidthat they might be next (of course this is purely headcanon nonsense :3).
I'm pretty much neutral, on the whole of it. I usually only exalt my own beloved babies when it's time to clean out and rebuild for personal reasons. Or if they're just ugly, but even then I'll wait until I can train them up to a reasonable level.

Others exalting the dragons they buy off me is fine, usually. If they were exalt-priced, then heck yeah go for it, that's why they're there. But if you buy one of my 50kT dragons that are super gorgeous and you just exalt them right off without even naming them, I will be rather upset. >:U here's lookin' at you, buttface that exalted my white/ivory/ivory TG Imperial baby

On the other hand, my train&exalt dragons hate it, but that's only because so many dragons come and go and it's made them paranoidthat they might be next (of course this is purely headcanon nonsense :3).
Gejcwcq.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13