Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~ Nova Void ~ | [RAFFLE ENDS 11/19]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23
@sameden okie, thank you! <3
@sameden okie, thank you! <3
void_adopts_2.png
^ Free Dragon Adopts ^
Free Raffle Ends 11/19

void_market.png
^ 3 XXY/XYX/XYY | 2 XXX^
Paused

nova_void.png
^ 3 Sandsurges Raffle ^
Ends 11/19
Hi again! I'd like to buy two tickets for treasure
I have two renaming scrolls I can give you, are we allowed to gift more than one? I also have 20 major health potions, which are listed in your wishlist, would that be 10 tickets per health potion?
Hi again! I'd like to buy two tickets for treasure
I have two renaming scrolls I can give you, are we allowed to gift more than one? I also have 20 major health potions, which are listed in your wishlist, would that be 10 tickets per health potion?
@skytomatos you can give more than one if you'd like but you'd only be getting 10 tickets, that's why I wrote you can donate as much or as little as you want because in total you are getting 10 tickets no matter what!

Since you participated last time you get another 10 tickets.

And if you bump after purchasing you get yet another 10 tickets.

So your total ticket amount, should you donate and bump, would be 32! Of course, it's up to you to donate, and whether you feel that donating all of that would be worth it or not. Depending on what how other participants feel like, I may adjust it so that you can get a certain number of tickets per donation, at the moment, since I didn't get a lot of reach last time, I don't think it would be worth it and/or fair to others. I hope that makes sense! Lmk if you still want to purchase tickets or not, thank you for asking! <3
@skytomatos you can give more than one if you'd like but you'd only be getting 10 tickets, that's why I wrote you can donate as much or as little as you want because in total you are getting 10 tickets no matter what!

Since you participated last time you get another 10 tickets.

And if you bump after purchasing you get yet another 10 tickets.

So your total ticket amount, should you donate and bump, would be 32! Of course, it's up to you to donate, and whether you feel that donating all of that would be worth it or not. Depending on what how other participants feel like, I may adjust it so that you can get a certain number of tickets per donation, at the moment, since I didn't get a lot of reach last time, I don't think it would be worth it and/or fair to others. I hope that makes sense! Lmk if you still want to purchase tickets or not, thank you for asking! <3
void_adopts_2.png
^ Free Dragon Adopts ^
Free Raffle Ends 11/19

void_market.png
^ 3 XXY/XYX/XYY | 2 XXX^
Paused

nova_void.png
^ 3 Sandsurges Raffle ^
Ends 11/19
Bump!
Bump!
bumping !