Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Human Art [O] arcane+plague sprites
1 2
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/425416132598562826/1142343765906964590/image.png[/img][/center] I've been on this site for a looooong while yet hardly touch it these days, so I've decided it's time to part with a lot of my old items; most importantly, my two sprites. But since I won't have a use for in-game currency, I'd like to try and trade them for art instead. Besides the sprites I also have some older event apparel and a few skins I'm willing to part with (see the 2nd post in this thread). I'll be basing the "worth" of these items on the USD equivalents of their LAH prices in gems. As of writing, the arcane and plague sprites are worth $180 and $100 USD, respectively. This is around the amount I've paid for full-scene pieces in the past and ideally that's what I'd like to trade them for (but feel free to offer 2-3 smaller pieces instead). For the other items I'll take whatever seems fair to you, the artist. [quote name="art preferences"] [color=green]YES!!!!:[/color] [LIST] [*] character interactions [*] full scenes [*] sketch pages [*] semi-realistic or highly stylized art [/LIST] [color=blue]LESS INTERESTED:[/color] [LIST] [*] solo headshots [*] anthro art [/LIST] [color=red]NO THANKS:[/color] [LIST] [*] dragon art [*] high realism [*] 'art slave' agreements [/LIST] [url=https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/18bOBmZqfx6SolnVss8yqd9YdAkMlwKHx?usp=sharing]You can see some examples of commissions I've bought in the past HERE[/url] which should give you a pretty good idea of what my preferences are. [/quote] [b]BUT...![/b] I will be picky. The OCs I'm looking for art of are [url=https://toyhou.se/hj7/characters/folder:604368]normal-ass people[/url]. It is crucial to me that their unique traits (i.e. facial features and body types) are represented properly, because those are what give their designs appeal. Please keep your ability to draw this sort of stuff (adult humans, non-white characters and fat characters) in mind if you're offering ! [quote name="optional form"] items wanted: type of art you're offering: examples: other notes:[/quote]
image.png

I've been on this site for a looooong while yet hardly touch it these days, so I've decided it's time to part with a lot of my old items; most importantly, my two sprites. But since I won't have a use for in-game currency, I'd like to try and trade them for art instead.

Besides the sprites I also have some older event apparel and a few skins I'm willing to part with (see the 2nd post in this thread). I'll be basing the "worth" of these items on the USD equivalents of their LAH prices in gems.

As of writing, the arcane and plague sprites are worth $180 and $100 USD, respectively. This is around the amount I've paid for full-scene pieces in the past and ideally that's what I'd like to trade them for (but feel free to offer 2-3 smaller pieces instead). For the other items I'll take whatever seems fair to you, the artist.

art preferences wrote:

YES!!!!:
  • character interactions
  • full scenes
  • sketch pages
  • semi-realistic or highly stylized art

LESS INTERESTED:
  • solo headshots
  • anthro art

NO THANKS:
  • dragon art
  • high realism
  • 'art slave' agreements

You can see some examples of commissions I've bought in the past HERE which should give you a pretty good idea of what my preferences are.

BUT...! I will be picky. The OCs I'm looking for art of are normal-*** people. It is crucial to me that their unique traits (i.e. facial features and body types) are represented properly, because those are what give their designs appeal. Please keep your ability to draw this sort of stuff (adult humans, non-white characters and fat characters) in mind if you're offering !

optional form wrote:
items wanted:
type of art you're offering:
examples:
other notes:
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o2_75sq.png they/he
tumblr - twitter
[center][b]Familiars[/b][/center] [center][item=plague sprite][item=arcane sprite] [item=granite guardian][item=timber tender][item=wavebreak snarler] [/center] [center][b]Apparel[/b][/center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/425416132598562826/1142335773392244837/image.png[/img] [center][b]Skins[/b] [skin=27728][item=skin blueprint (5)] (the 1st is a 5-copy skin that will not be rerun; the one i auctioned went for $150 in g) [/center] These are the things I think might be of worth but feel free to ask me about other items I may have (e.x. battle items, mats, and fest skins)
Familiars
Plague Sprite Arcane Sprite
Granite Guardian Timber Tender Wavebreak Snarler
Apparel
image.png
Skins
Skin Blueprint (5)
(the 1st is a 5-copy skin that will not be rerun; the one i auctioned went for $150 in g)

These are the things I think might be of worth but feel free to ask me about other items I may have (e.x. battle items, mats, and fest skins)
tumblr - twitter
items wanted: Gem Guardians/ Halos / I think you're offering blueprints???

type of art you're offering: Chibi, Non-Chibi; Wiling to try: Sketch Page, Character Interaction

Examples: You can see some current examples here on these imgur gallery links--
Chibi Gallery
Non Chibi Gallery

other notes: I started drawing again like half a year ago after not drawing for 5 years so my gallery is a bit lacking-- I apologize ;-; and I also don't know how to price my art for the life of me
items wanted: Gem Guardians/ Halos / I think you're offering blueprints???

type of art you're offering: Chibi, Non-Chibi; Wiling to try: Sketch Page, Character Interaction

Examples: You can see some current examples here on these imgur gallery links--
Chibi Gallery
Non Chibi Gallery

other notes: I started drawing again like half a year ago after not drawing for 5 years so my gallery is a bit lacking-- I apologize ;-; and I also don't know how to price my art for the life of me
4lcODb6.pngkCHWEjf.png
Untitled237_20210703202945.pngUntitled237_20210703205323.pngUntitled237_20210703213841.png
NOP5viO.pngJd88XNq.png
meee i am interested!

items wanted: i would pretty much take anything you think my artwork is worth, maybe except for the elemental crowns

type of art you're offering: i work with a wide array of things and styles, you just gotta let me know what you want and id probably be up for it :-) only thing i dont really like doing much is headshots haha im more of a half/full kind of guy

examples: admittedly i dont draw humans that much so not every example here is finished/polished: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
but i do enjoy doing scenic art a lot.... usually i work with nature oriented stuff but i wouldnt mind dabbling in something more urban, some of these are character interaction examples as well: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
meee i am interested!

items wanted: i would pretty much take anything you think my artwork is worth, maybe except for the elemental crowns

type of art you're offering: i work with a wide array of things and styles, you just gotta let me know what you want and id probably be up for it :-) only thing i dont really like doing much is headshots haha im more of a half/full kind of guy

examples: admittedly i dont draw humans that much so not every example here is finished/polished: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
but i do enjoy doing scenic art a lot.... usually i work with nature oriented stuff but i wouldnt mind dabbling in something more urban, some of these are character interaction examples as well: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
KAGE.png
Items Wanted: Luminous Halo, Spellwrought Halo, Blueprints, (Arcane Sprite??) Type of Art You're Offering: Character Interactions, Sketch pages, etc! My art shops are in my signature, but I'll slap on some more examples below :) Other Notes: The Halos are my priority kajdhagkj and I don't have too many examples of normal humans (?) but I promise I can draw them well (in my style). I'm okay with sending updates during the process! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1113875768280359033/1120849514027303042/day10.3.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/608164575367659535/1142234127085617162/luca.png[/img]
Items Wanted: Luminous Halo, Spellwrought Halo, Blueprints, (Arcane Sprite??)

Type of Art You're Offering: Character Interactions, Sketch pages, etc! My art shops are in my signature, but I'll slap on some more examples below :)

Other Notes: The Halos are my priority kajdhagkj and I don't have too many examples of normal humans (?) but I promise I can draw them well (in my style). I'm okay with sending updates during the process!

day10.3.png
luca.png

Rw7uKRS.png
bhdEs05.png
ll0CfnD.png
J7D1quC.png
(just as a heads up I'm going to let a few offers accumulate before picking through them! I may not respond if there isn't anything that catches my eye. Thanks for the offers so far!)
(just as a heads up I'm going to let a few offers accumulate before picking through them! I may not respond if there isn't anything that catches my eye. Thanks for the offers so far!)
tumblr - twitter
^
^
tumblr - twitter
Hi hi! I'm interested in any of the familiars :D I consider myself to be pretty decent at drawing character specific facial features and the such, here's some examples! [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/66367077_aneBbBWdMS4T9iH.png[/img] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/68559490_V02776oacj7gpch.png[/img] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/67417815_5m4ODQ9EYMkHccT.jpg[/img] more examples of the art section of my toyhouse of course: https://toyhou.se/NotAHero/art
Hi hi! I'm interested in any of the familiars :D I consider myself to be pretty decent at drawing character specific facial features and the such, here's some examples!

66367077_aneBbBWdMS4T9iH.png

68559490_V02776oacj7gpch.png

67417815_5m4ODQ9EYMkHccT.jpg

more examples of the art section of my toyhouse of course: https://toyhou.se/NotAHero/art

items wanted: one or both of the sprites!!
type of art you're offering: 1 piece per sprite, with character interactions/full scenes, to the level of detail of rendered pieces in my site
examples: on my carrd
other notes: really love your characters and how you've curated your commissions, i would love to contribute something to this world/story!! i am super comfortable with all body types/features but lack it in my recent examples, so this is something i would really love to take on, but if you don't feel i'm a style fit, i completely understand. also scheduling--i'm available to start this after completing a current commission (1-2 weeks), and it would probably be around 1-2 month turnaround for each piece
items wanted: one or both of the sprites!!
type of art you're offering: 1 piece per sprite, with character interactions/full scenes, to the level of detail of rendered pieces in my site
examples: on my carrd
other notes: really love your characters and how you've curated your commissions, i would love to contribute something to this world/story!! i am super comfortable with all body types/features but lack it in my recent examples, so this is something i would really love to take on, but if you don't feel i'm a style fit, i completely understand. also scheduling--i'm available to start this after completing a current commission (1-2 weeks), and it would probably be around 1-2 month turnaround for each piece
FR_-_Volchitsa.png
@wunderval hiya! Are you interested in one of the sprites or one of the other familiars specifically? Just checking cause I am interested in getting art from you but they have very different LAH prices haha. Feel free to dm me here or on toyhouse if that's easier!
@wunderval hiya! Are you interested in one of the sprites or one of the other familiars specifically? Just checking cause I am interested in getting art from you but they have very different LAH prices haha. Feel free to dm me here or on toyhouse if that's easier!
tumblr - twitter
1 2