Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Help pricing OLD dragons?
Title pretty much sums it up. I'm returning from many many moons away, and these dragons are eating me out of house and hoard.

Thing is, I don't know what current market values look like or how to even start evaluating based on age. Any and all suggestions welcomed.

My lair is mostly old dragons, most of them 3+ years old, and a decent number unnamed and unbred. Lots of XYX, XXY, XYY, XXX colors, too, and most of them gened.

I had a hatchery thread ages ago, which I'll link if I can find it.

I might be posting this thread in the wrong place, too, oops. I might cross-post in help, too, idk
Title pretty much sums it up. I'm returning from many many moons away, and these dragons are eating me out of house and hoard.

Thing is, I don't know what current market values look like or how to even start evaluating based on age. Any and all suggestions welcomed.

My lair is mostly old dragons, most of them 3+ years old, and a decent number unnamed and unbred. Lots of XYX, XXY, XYY, XXX colors, too, and most of them gened.

I had a hatchery thread ages ago, which I'll link if I can find it.

I might be posting this thread in the wrong place, too, oops. I might cross-post in help, too, idk
^
^
@alendrea for old dragons, old oaks has a good pricing model of 10g/10k tr oer year a dragon is around. if you have 6 digits and fewer, they go for significantly more! sometimes special 7 digits get more too, but that's usually unbred, imps, special dates ect
@alendrea for old dragons, old oaks has a good pricing model of 10g/10k tr oer year a dragon is around. if you have 6 digits and fewer, they go for significantly more! sometimes special 7 digits get more too, but that's usually unbred, imps, special dates ect
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]
@BeingofSalt Thanks! Turns out a lot of my dragons are low 7-digits, so sounds like good news.
@BeingofSalt Thanks! Turns out a lot of my dragons are low 7-digits, so sounds like good news.