Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Need some motivating songs. Suggestions?
Been working on commissions and I don't feel like it, but they need to get done. Any song/playlist suggestions to help me? I'm not really picky with music.

Drawing backgrounds bore me to death. my goodness. especially buildings. I could also use some tips in designing room interiors for the background of some of my art pieces.

(psst. click the banner in my signature if you want to see my art shop. its closed right now but you can ask to be put on my pings list.)
Been working on commissions and I don't feel like it, but they need to get done. Any song/playlist suggestions to help me? I'm not really picky with music.

Drawing backgrounds bore me to death. my goodness. especially buildings. I could also use some tips in designing room interiors for the background of some of my art pieces.

(psst. click the banner in my signature if you want to see my art shop. its closed right now but you can ask to be put on my pings list.)
Art Shop
I personally like the songs Moments Like This by The Afters or Good Fight by Unspoken. They’re pretty uplifting and motivating songs. Almost anything by The Score could probably be considered motivating, like their song Legend.

Hope these help.
I personally like the songs Moments Like This by The Afters or Good Fight by Unspoken. They’re pretty uplifting and motivating songs. Almost anything by The Score could probably be considered motivating, like their song Legend.

Hope these help.
cTrEW.gifmlHpBMC.png.XdKddgH.png.
the lobster quadrille by franz ferdinand :) helped me get out of intense writer’s block. i also have a spotify playlist that helps me stay motivated while studying so i can share that w/ you if you want
the lobster quadrille by franz ferdinand :) helped me get out of intense writer’s block. i also have a spotify playlist that helps me stay motivated while studying so i can share that w/ you if you want
Tq28FYr_d.webp.png

dark-academia.pngcassius
ryazan-mushroom.pnghe/they

Tq28FYr_d.webp.png
I personally am a big fan of Stratovarius. Very energetic. My favourite albums are Nemesis and Polaris, but really, all of their many albums have a lot of gems.
I personally am a big fan of Stratovarius. Very energetic. My favourite albums are Nemesis and Polaris, but really, all of their many albums have a lot of gems.
Depends on what kinda vibe your going for, but I like Small Wins by Dekker and Feels Good to be Me by the 502s
Depends on what kinda vibe your going for, but I like Small Wins by Dekker and Feels Good to be Me by the 502s
HPhOvJY.png
re1Ttzd.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
mAiCJNJ.png
lva-L.pnglva-3.pnglva-9.pnglva-4.pnglva-2.pnglva-7.pnglva-10.pnglva-1.pnglva-6.pnglva-8.pnglva-5.pnglva-R.png
qzYSQQU.png