Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Warrior's Way 2023
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Yay! I haven't had a lot of time to play this event and I finally managed to get the stuff I needed to get the second Baldwin familiar, so now I've collected all the familiars.
Yay! I haven't had a lot of time to play this event and I finally managed to get the stuff I needed to get the second Baldwin familiar, so now I've collected all the familiars.
Love the castle wallpaper! LOVE.
Love the castle wallpaper! LOVE.
I've been able to raise up two dragons that I've been meaning to for a while! Snowball isn't done yet but very happy!
I've been able to raise up two dragons that I've been meaning to for a while! Snowball isn't done yet but very happy!
Z7cgb70.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/24474746][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/244748/24474746_350.png[/img][/url] This is Oliver Dragon, the postman of my clan. The new armor suits him well.
24474746_350.png
This is Oliver Dragon, the postman of my clan.
The new armor suits him well.
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84540837][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/845409/84540837_350.png[/img][/url] This is Hauku my war dragon?? I dunno his title is still under construction lol
84540837_350.png

This is Hauku my war dragon?? I dunno his title is still under construction lol
3hKoziR.pnglAvpyOQ.pngYMPbu9R.png
J7D1quC.png qKZAaLK.pngQNbfPfg.png
hey guys, sorry my question is not related to this- but i got a descendant of Naomi, and i saw that the descendants have an achivement in their desc. why and how does mine not have it? sorry im new to this QwQ
hey guys, sorry my question is not related to this- but i got a descendant of Naomi, and i saw that the descendants have an achivement in their desc. why and how does mine not have it? sorry im new to this QwQ
QFXpYkj.png
@DaniCat the Naomi descendant line is entirely player-based, basically meaning the staff and devs of Flight Rising have nothing to do with it. The original Naomi dragon was involved with a very big glitch several years ago, which is why a fan base sprung up around it, but you don't get an achievement for owning a Naomi descendent, and there never will be an associated achievement either
@DaniCat the Naomi descendant line is entirely player-based, basically meaning the staff and devs of Flight Rising have nothing to do with it. The original Naomi dragon was involved with a very big glitch several years ago, which is why a fan base sprung up around it, but you don't get an achievement for owning a Naomi descendent, and there never will be an associated achievement either
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
[quote name="Ceylar" date="2023-08-17 07:16:22" ] @DaniCat the Naomi descendant line is entirely player-based, basically meaning the staff and devs of Flight Rising have nothing to do with it. The original Naomi dragon was involved with a very big glitch several years ago, which is why a fan base sprung up around it, but you don't get an achievement for owning a Naomi descendent, and there never will be an associated achievement either [/quote] thx for telling me, but i just saw an image in some of the descendants and i asked how to get it on my descendant. or do i just copy-n-paste it? also kinda sad this lil goober won't have an official achivement lol
Ceylar wrote on 2023-08-17 07:16:22:

thx for telling me, but i just saw an image in some of the descendants and i asked how to get it on my descendant. or do i just copy-n-paste it?

also kinda sad this lil goober won't have an official achivement lol
QFXpYkj.png
@DaniCat someone somewhere probably has resources like fake achieves for Naomi descendants, you can always ask the person you bought the dragon for if they can give you the image code (though generally it's not good manners to simply copy and paste, always ask first! [emoji=coatl happy size=1])
@DaniCat someone somewhere probably has resources like fake achieves for Naomi descendants, you can always ask the person you bought the dragon for if they can give you the image code (though generally it's not good manners to simply copy and paste, always ask first! )
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
[quote name="Ceylar" date="2023-08-17 08:13:23" ] @DaniCat someone somewhere probably has resources like fake achieves for Naomi descendants, you can always ask the person you bought the dragon for if they can give you the image code (though generally it's not good manners to simply copy and paste, always ask first! [emoji=coatl happy size=1]) [/quote] uhuh, thx!! i'll try to ask them lol
Ceylar wrote on 2023-08-17 08:13:23:
@DaniCat someone somewhere probably has resources like fake achieves for Naomi descendants, you can always ask the person you bought the dragon for if they can give you the image code (though generally it's not good manners to simply copy and paste, always ask first! )

uhuh, thx!! i'll try to ask them lol
QFXpYkj.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34