Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Pastel Sandsurge Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 3 4
[center] [b][emoji=familiar heart size=1] Pastel Sandsurge Raffle - WINNERS ANNOUNCED [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/KitIYWw.png[/img] Bright and Akira are currently on a nest with TWO upcoming hatchlings that will be up for grabs in this Raffle! Two winners will be drawn and each will receive one (randomly chosen) hatchling! [b]Hatchling Variation (Sample)[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=67&bodygene=193&breed=23&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=43&tertgene=180&winggene=193&wings=67&auth=8108e62acc4731454c97efc0bc04149f2965eab9&dummyext=prev.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=67&bodygene=193&breed=23&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=110&tertgene=180&winggene=193&wings=67&auth=2ab81c401718acbc7a1ba21505b405eec5aa8413&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Rules[/b] 1 - Raffle Tickets are 7000 Treasure each OR 7 Gems. 2 - You can purchase up to 5 Raffle Tickets only. 3 - To purchase Raffle Tickets, comment how many tickets and send a crossroads. 4 - Raffle Ticket Sales will close Tuesday, August 15th at 12am EST. [b]Winners will be drawn and announced on Wednesday, August 16th![/b] Best of Luck and have fun, everyone! [b][emoji=familiar heart size=1] Raffle Ticket Buyers [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/b] [i]Funkydutch x2 Raffle Tickets[/i] [i]DIR x3 Raffle Tickets[/i] [i]skittlepup1 x5 Raffle Tickets[/i] [i]sutaraito x3 Raffle Tickets[/i] [i]Coiote x2 Raffle Tickets[/i] [i]Voradrex x5 Raffle Tickets[/i] [i]CrystalUmbra x5 Raffle Tickets[/i] [i]TirialRuune x5 Raffle Tickets[/i] [i]StitchedPig x5 Raffle Tickets[/i] [i]Raon222 x5 Raffle Tickets[/i] [i]Oftheuniverse x3 Raffle Tickets[/i] [i]cinthry x5 Raffle Tickets[/i] [i]AVoidEndlessly x5 Raffle Tickets[/i] [i]ILUVowlhouse x5 Raffle Tickets[/i] [i]MAD x5 Raffle Tickets[/i] [i]Kaoss x2 Raffle Tickets[/i] [i]owlpet123 x5 Raffle Tickets[/i] [b][emoji=firework size=1] WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT! [emoji=firework size=1][/b] Thank you to everyone that participated in the Raffle! Winners were drawn at random using https://wheelofnames.com/ see below for our fantastic winners! [b]Raffle Draw #1 - @Funkydutch[/b] [b]Raffle Draw #2 - @Raon222[/b] Akira and Bright's eggs will be hatching tomorrow! Crossroads will be sent to each winner with one random hatchling! Again thank you to all who participated. I look forward to hosting more raffles in the near future! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [/center]
Pastel Sandsurge Raffle - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

KitIYWw.png

Bright and Akira are currently on a nest with TWO upcoming hatchlings that will be up for grabs in this Raffle! Two winners will be drawn and each will receive one (randomly chosen) hatchling!

Hatchling Variation (Sample)

dragon?age=0&body=67&bodygene=193&breed=23&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=43&tertgene=180&winggene=193&wings=67&auth=8108e62acc4731454c97efc0bc04149f2965eab9&dummyext=prev.pngdragon?age=0&body=67&bodygene=193&breed=23&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=110&tertgene=180&winggene=193&wings=67&auth=2ab81c401718acbc7a1ba21505b405eec5aa8413&dummyext=prev.png

Rules

1 - Raffle Tickets are 7000 Treasure each OR 7 Gems.
2 - You can purchase up to 5 Raffle Tickets only.
3 - To purchase Raffle Tickets, comment how many tickets and send a crossroads.
4 - Raffle Ticket Sales will close Tuesday, August 15th at 12am EST.

Winners will be drawn and announced on Wednesday, August 16th!

Best of Luck and have fun, everyone!

Raffle Ticket Buyers

Funkydutch x2 Raffle Tickets
DIR x3 Raffle Tickets
skittlepup1 x5 Raffle Tickets
sutaraito x3 Raffle Tickets
Coiote x2 Raffle Tickets
Voradrex x5 Raffle Tickets
CrystalUmbra x5 Raffle Tickets
TirialRuune x5 Raffle Tickets
StitchedPig x5 Raffle Tickets
Raon222 x5 Raffle Tickets
Oftheuniverse x3 Raffle Tickets
cinthry x5 Raffle Tickets
AVoidEndlessly x5 Raffle Tickets
ILUVowlhouse x5 Raffle Tickets
MAD x5 Raffle Tickets
Kaoss x2 Raffle Tickets
owlpet123 x5 Raffle Tickets

WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!

Thank you to everyone that participated in the Raffle! Winners were drawn at random using https://wheelofnames.com/ see below for our fantastic winners!

Raffle Draw #1 - @Funkydutch

Raffle Draw #2 - @Raon222

Akira and Bright's eggs will be hatching tomorrow! Crossroads will be sent to each winner with one random hatchling! Again thank you to all who participated. I look forward to hosting more raffles in the near future!

Can i have 2 tickets? Ill send gems
Can i have 2 tickets? Ill send gems
Sending 5 gems for 5 tickets
Sending 5 gems for 5 tickets
Under construction, please send help
Hi, also purchasing 5 tickets
Hi, also purchasing 5 tickets
Wishlist | Hatchery | Darth Lineage | Angel&Demon Lineage
Hello! I have come over from the other thread hahahah!
Sending CR for 5 tickets!
Hello! I have come over from the other thread hahahah!
Sending CR for 5 tickets!
A6xgY8h.png

4vI5oMm.png
3 tickets please~
3 tickets please~
Thank you all who purchased! I've gone ahead and added entries to the raffle. I've also provided an update to everyone via a message in the Crossroad trade.

Friendly Reminder! the price for raffle tickets is 7000 Treasure or 7 Gems!

Have fun everyone :)

Thank you all who purchased! I've gone ahead and added entries to the raffle. I've also provided an update to everyone via a message in the Crossroad trade.

Friendly Reminder! the price for raffle tickets is 7000 Treasure or 7 Gems!

Have fun everyone :)

^ bump
^ bump
Hi I'll be getting 5 tickets. [emoji=obelisk happy size=1]
Hi I'll be getting 5 tickets.
YA3dVRT.png
5 tickets for gems! Sending a CR~
5 tickets for gems! Sending a CR~
A4CLXPb.gif10212021_seperate_1_100px.png
1 2 3 4