Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Collect The Colorwheel?
1 2
Collect The Color-wheel?

Hello everyone,

Random thought, really curios to know if anyone has done this but, has anyone collected all the colors of the color-wheel?

Like XXX/XXY dragons or something along those lines, basic, same or random genes for them all?

Idk sounds really cool!

-

Edit: Thank you everyone who has posted, really cool to go though the lairs though with the mod below I do apologize and adding a note in my post here.

Please don't link a user's profile, if they have a thread for this then its ok to link or if its your own.
Collect The Color-wheel?

Hello everyone,

Random thought, really curios to know if anyone has done this but, has anyone collected all the colors of the color-wheel?

Like XXX/XXY dragons or something along those lines, basic, same or random genes for them all?

Idk sounds really cool!

-

Edit: Thank you everyone who has posted, really cool to go though the lairs though with the mod below I do apologize and adding a note in my post here.

Please don't link a user's profile, if they have a thread for this then its ok to link or if its your own.
i'm sure i've seen some lairs like this! you could find some in Quest&Challenges forum :)
i'm sure i've seen some lairs like this! you could find some in Quest&Challenges forum :)
markicha | she/her | +11 fr time
english is not my first language!

wishlist | adoptables | avatar
shwx1Vv.gifi'll keep wishing for a world where you can be happy shwx1Vv.gif
I am in the process of filling my hibernal den with XXX in color wheel order its come along decently.
I am in the process of filling my hibernal den with XXX in color wheel order its come along decently.
I'm collecting the color wheel, but only the primary needs to be the color. I have half in my main tab and half in the perm tab of my hibden :) i ran out of room
I'm collecting the color wheel, but only the primary needs to be the color. I have half in my main tab and half in the perm tab of my hibden :) i ran out of room
corporatebrandcompliance.gif
I'm pretty sure I've seen someone somewhere do this exact thing with XXX Nocturnes, but I don't remember their username, unfortunately!

I think it's extremely cool though, just to look through a rainbow of dragons!
I'm pretty sure I've seen someone somewhere do this exact thing with XXX Nocturnes, but I don't remember their username, unfortunately!

I think it's extremely cool though, just to look through a rainbow of dragons!
20240124-2118111.gif
Hey all, I've removed some comments mentioning specific users. Please try to avoid linking to peoples' profiles, even if well intentioned! This can bring unwanted attention to the user and is classed under Call-outs.

If the person has a thread in the Quests & Challenges forum, you are welcome to link that, as they have advertised the project on the site themselves.

Cheers!
Hey all, I've removed some comments mentioning specific users. Please try to avoid linking to peoples' profiles, even if well intentioned! This can bring unwanted attention to the user and is classed under Call-outs.

If the person has a thread in the Quests & Challenges forum, you are welcome to link that, as they have advertised the project on the site themselves.

Cheers!
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

I did it with the Opal gene a while back. Then I did a purge and now a lot of them are gone.
I did it with the Opal gene a while back. Then I did a purge and now a lot of them are gone.
0gqs.jpg

pugaOfm.png

utMivob.png
yeah i did that
I'm still working on outfits, and I'll probably replace some of my less-liked triples with sandsurges when they are less expensive
yeah i did that
I'm still working on outfits, and I'll probably replace some of my less-liked triples with sandsurges when they are less expensive
zephyr735.gif
Very casually trying to do that with Obsidian/Obsidian/X Metal/Alloy/Glimmer Wildclaws. Was originally trying to get specific colours, but then I kept getting the wrong colour, and then the collection just...happened lol

Can find them on pages 2-4 here
Very casually trying to do that with Obsidian/Obsidian/X Metal/Alloy/Glimmer Wildclaws. Was originally trying to get specific colours, but then I kept getting the wrong colour, and then the collection just...happened lol

Can find them on pages 2-4 here
djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
I have the following

- Ground/Fissure XXY Nocturnes in every single color of the color wheel.

- Fern/Paisley XXX Nocturnes in every single color of the color wheel

- Fern Paisley Gen 1 XYZ Nocturnes where X is every single color of the color wheel, and Y is also every single color of the color wheel.

And I'm working on XXY Harlequin/Jester Nocturnes in every single color of the color wheel, but I'm running out of space in my Hibernal Den.

I'm also fine with being quoted or named in that type of thread, because that's kinda the point of my lair. Rainbows. Rainbows everywhere.
I have the following

- Ground/Fissure XXY Nocturnes in every single color of the color wheel.

- Fern/Paisley XXX Nocturnes in every single color of the color wheel

- Fern Paisley Gen 1 XYZ Nocturnes where X is every single color of the color wheel, and Y is also every single color of the color wheel.

And I'm working on XXY Harlequin/Jester Nocturnes in every single color of the color wheel, but I'm running out of space in my Hibernal Den.

I'm also fine with being quoted or named in that type of thread, because that's kinda the point of my lair. Rainbows. Rainbows everywhere.
1 2