Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Myers-Briggs Personalities in Stories
1 2 3 4
ESFP (Performer)

ESFPs live in the moment, learn by doing, and enjoy promoting harmony and fun. This is a team player of the highest degree, but only if they aren't bored. They also enjoy their creature comfort.

Quote:
ESFP
Extravert(22%) Sensing(12%) Feeling(75%) Perceiving(44%)

You have slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion (22%)
You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (12%)
You have distinct preference of Feeling over Thinking (75%)
You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (44%)

Some characters that share my personality type:

Edward "Edge" Geraldine from Final Fantasy IV
Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Rose Tyler from Doctor Who
Sophie Devereaux from Leverage
Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop
Naruto, Rock Lee and Might Guy from Naruto
Penny from The Big Bang Theory
Kronk from The Emperor's New Groove
Natsu Dragneel, Happy and Elfman Strauss from Fairy Tail
Finnick Odair from The Hunger Games
Éomer from The Lord of the Rings
Lloyd Irving from Tales of Symphonia
Starfire from Teen Titans
Hunk from Voltron
Michelangelo from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Fix-It Felix from Wreck-It Ralph
Yusuke Urameshi from YuYu Hakusho
Joey and Rachel from Friends

I'm really stoked about some of the characters I share personalities with! I suppose that's why I may be so drawn to them. ^_~

~Methos e' Khushrenada
ESFP (Performer)

ESFPs live in the moment, learn by doing, and enjoy promoting harmony and fun. This is a team player of the highest degree, but only if they aren't bored. They also enjoy their creature comfort.

Quote:
ESFP
Extravert(22%) Sensing(12%) Feeling(75%) Perceiving(44%)

You have slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion (22%)
You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (12%)
You have distinct preference of Feeling over Thinking (75%)
You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (44%)

Some characters that share my personality type:

Edward "Edge" Geraldine from Final Fantasy IV
Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Rose Tyler from Doctor Who
Sophie Devereaux from Leverage
Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop
Naruto, Rock Lee and Might Guy from Naruto
Penny from The Big Bang Theory
Kronk from The Emperor's New Groove
Natsu Dragneel, Happy and Elfman Strauss from Fairy Tail
Finnick Odair from The Hunger Games
Éomer from The Lord of the Rings
Lloyd Irving from Tales of Symphonia
Starfire from Teen Titans
Hunk from Voltron
Michelangelo from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Fix-It Felix from Wreck-It Ralph
Yusuke Urameshi from YuYu Hakusho
Joey and Rachel from Friends

I'm really stoked about some of the characters I share personalities with! I suppose that's why I may be so drawn to them. ^_~

~Methos e' Khushrenada
I always get ESFJ/ESTJ (very split on the F/T). I usually just say I'm an ESFJ though. [quote]ESTJs are very practical and make good administrators, with a good eye for detail and a flair for setting up logical systems. They sometimes overlook feelings and mood, though.[/quote] [b]ESTJ[/b]: Lisa Cuddy from [i]House[/i] Galina "Red" Reznikov from [i]Orange Is The New Black[/i] Nonon Jakuzure from[i] Kill la Kill[/i] Roland from [i]Borderlands[/i] Miranda Lawson from [i]Mass Effect[/i] V from [i]V for Vendetta[/i] [quote]ESFJs value security and enjoy making others feel well-cared-for. They are loyal to the belief system of their environment (as opposed to an internal one) and can be outspoken when others fall out of line.[/quote] [b]ESFJ[/b]: Cersei Lannister from [i]A Song of Ice and Fire[/i] Phillip Banks from [i]The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air[/i] Gabriel from [i]Supernatural[/i] Also, I've seen a lot of people peg Skyler from [i]Breaking Bad[/i] as an ESFJ, which makes me happy because she's one of my favorite characters in general.
I always get ESFJ/ESTJ (very split on the F/T). I usually just say I'm an ESFJ though.

Quote:
ESTJs are very practical and make good administrators, with a good eye for detail and a flair for setting up logical systems. They sometimes overlook feelings and mood, though.
ESTJ:
Lisa Cuddy from House
Galina "Red" Reznikov from Orange Is The New Black
Nonon Jakuzure from Kill la Kill
Roland from Borderlands
Miranda Lawson from Mass Effect
V from V for Vendetta

Quote:
ESFJs value security and enjoy making others feel well-cared-for. They are loyal to the belief system of their environment (as opposed to an internal one) and can be outspoken when others fall out of line.
ESFJ:
Cersei Lannister from A Song of Ice and Fire
Phillip Banks from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
Gabriel from Supernatural

Also, I've seen a lot of people peg Skyler from Breaking Bad as an ESFJ, which makes me happy because she's one of my favorite characters in general.
f3LZbWq.gif …… r o m e .
————
+0 fr THcUWWW.gif
he | him
» resales
» hatchery
……
Every few years mine seems to change a bit. Right now it's ISFJ.
ISFJ
Neville Longbottom
Kaidan Alenko
Pam Halpert
Marge Simspon
Every few years mine seems to change a bit. Right now it's ISFJ.
ISFJ
Neville Longbottom
Kaidan Alenko
Pam Halpert
Marge Simspon
Click Please >9c3Wt.gifus76f.gif
a18Ly.gifyYxNf.gif
I used to be an INFP, but I retook it recently and got [url=http://www.humanmetrics.com/personality/isfj]ISFJ[/url]. [quote]ISFJs are quiet, kind, and conscientious. Can be depended on to follow through. Usually puts the needs of others above their own needs. Stable and practical, they value security and traditions. Well-developed sense of space and function. Rich inner world of observations about people. Extremely perceptive of other's feelings. Interested in serving others.[/quote] I share the same type with: [LIST] [*]Bianca in Taming of the Shrew [*]David Copperfield [*]Hero in Much Ado About Nothing [*]Melanie in Gone With The Wind [*]Ophelia in Hamlet [*]Dr. John H. Watson, M.D. (Sherlock Holmes' faithful sidekick) [*]Brienne of Tarth in ASOIAF [*]Catelyn Stark in ASOIAF [*]Jorah Mormont in ASOIAF [/LIST] (edited for formatting!)
I used to be an INFP, but I retook it recently and got ISFJ.
Quote:
ISFJs are quiet, kind, and conscientious. Can be depended on to follow through. Usually puts the needs of others above their own needs. Stable and practical, they value security and traditions. Well-developed sense of space and function. Rich inner world of observations about people. Extremely perceptive of other's feelings. Interested in serving others.

I share the same type with:
  • Bianca in Taming of the Shrew
  • David Copperfield
  • Hero in Much Ado About Nothing
  • Melanie in Gone With The Wind
  • Ophelia in Hamlet
  • Dr. John H. Watson, M.D. (Sherlock Holmes' faithful sidekick)
  • Brienne of Tarth in ASOIAF
  • Catelyn Stark in ASOIAF
  • Jorah Mormont in ASOIAF

(edited for formatting!)
I am a very strange ISFJ
Quote:
Wendy Marvell and Lisanna Strauss from Fairy Tail
Tobias 'Four' Eaton from Divergent
Suki from Avatar: The Last Airbender
Ryou Fujibayashi from CLANNAD
Marlin from Finding Nemo
Lady Edith Crawley, Lavinia Swire and Mrs. Hughes from Downton Abbey
I am rather shocked that I share the same personality with these characters
I am a very strange ISFJ
Quote:
Wendy Marvell and Lisanna Strauss from Fairy Tail
Tobias 'Four' Eaton from Divergent
Suki from Avatar: The Last Airbender
Ryou Fujibayashi from CLANNAD
Marlin from Finding Nemo
Lady Edith Crawley, Lavinia Swire and Mrs. Hughes from Downton Abbey
I am rather shocked that I share the same personality with these characters
eG6Zatg.png
INTJ

Jimmy The Robot - The Aquabats
Bruce Wayne (Batman)
Raven (TT)
INTJ

Jimmy The Robot - The Aquabats
Bruce Wayne (Batman)
Raven (TT)
windsingerborder.jpg

"I wish, I wish, with all my heart . . .

. . . to fly with dragons, in a land apart."
INTJ

-Smaug the dragon with the voice of Sherlock from The Hobbit! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! (I wish they had a Smaug action figure since he's 1. A DRAGON 2. The main villain 3. Again, he's a DRAGON 4. They have action figures of the other characters and even of the minor villains like the goblin king and that warg riding guy)

-GLaDoS from Portal. Because I'm a potato.

I was really surprised when I found out that Moriarty from Sherlock is one. He kinda scares me (if you want to know why, then watch season 2 episode 3).
INTJ

-Smaug the dragon with the voice of Sherlock from The Hobbit! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! (I wish they had a Smaug action figure since he's 1. A DRAGON 2. The main villain 3. Again, he's a DRAGON 4. They have action figures of the other characters and even of the minor villains like the goblin king and that warg riding guy)

-GLaDoS from Portal. Because I'm a potato.

I was really surprised when I found out that Moriarty from Sherlock is one. He kinda scares me (if you want to know why, then watch season 2 episode 3).
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
INFP!

Well, apparently I share that with Madoka Kaname from Madoka Magica. I don't know if that's good...
I share it with Tails and Silver from the Sonic the Hedgehog series. That's actually awesome, they're both my favorite characters. Even if no one favors these two, especially Silver, I guess I like them no matter what. It's no use, I just gotta like 'em, hahaha!

Also I share it with N Harmonia and Ash's Butterfree from Pokemon. I'll take it.
INFP!

Well, apparently I share that with Madoka Kaname from Madoka Magica. I don't know if that's good...
I share it with Tails and Silver from the Sonic the Hedgehog series. That's actually awesome, they're both my favorite characters. Even if no one favors these two, especially Silver, I guess I like them no matter what. It's no use, I just gotta like 'em, hahaha!

Also I share it with N Harmonia and Ash's Butterfree from Pokemon. I'll take it.
tumblr_inline_nuxyosylZm1tyu8aj_540.png
I'm an INFJ!

So are Mulan, Mako Mori, CELEBI (who is my FAVORITE POKEMON), Professor Utonium (?!?!?), and Daenerys Targaryen. I'm not really sure if those are accurate, though. I mean, I'm pretty flattered by those comparisons, but I don't necessarily feel a super strong connection to most of those characters.
I'm an INFJ!

So are Mulan, Mako Mori, CELEBI (who is my FAVORITE POKEMON), Professor Utonium (?!?!?), and Daenerys Targaryen. I'm not really sure if those are accurate, though. I mean, I'm pretty flattered by those comparisons, but I don't necessarily feel a super strong connection to most of those characters.
INFJ (the counsoler) for me too! Tess already said most of the charachters I was gonna mention... Uh, Matt from digimon and Rinox from Beast Wars I guess?
INFJ (the counsoler) for me too! Tess already said most of the charachters I was gonna mention... Uh, Matt from digimon and Rinox from Beast Wars I guess?
FOR SCIENCE! Is a perfectly rational and reasonable excuse, trust me.
+2 FR time
1 2 3 4