Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Yakan's Tarot Card Readings
1 2
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/WAoI9CK.png[/img][/center] [center][emoji=butterfly 2 size=1][b]YAKAN'S TAROT CARD READINGS[/b][emoji=butterfly 2 size=1][/center] [center]Hello everyone,I'm YakanButterfly but your free to call me Yakan for short.[/center] [center]Seeing how there are people doing card readings on Flight Rising encouraged me to go out and give it a try myself,I have been needing to practice and I hardly do tarot card readings for anyone besides my self and just one of my friends. So I'm willing to provide you the best experience I can offer you in your reading.[/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/bPmQ3X1.png[/img][/center] [center][b]THE RULES[emoji=scroll 2 size=1][/b][/center] [left]1.Don't ask me anything too personal like "What will be my best friends new home address be?" as one example.[/left] [left]2.If your bring up someone else you know into topic don't tell me their name,instead refer to them as things like [i]acquaintance[/i] or [i]friend[/i],[i]a family member[/i],ect.[/left] [left]3.Do not ask me for health care advice.[/left] [left]4.Please be respectful to me and others on this form post.[/left] [left]5.First come first serve,so be patient.[/left] [left]6.And lastly Take responsibility for your own actions,when it comes to any reading you are the only one who makes your own future outcome. (Remember this well.)[/left] [img]https://i.ibb.co/ypvN7rg/foxfiregrovedivider.png[/img] [center][emoji=crystal ball size=1][b]CHOOSE THE DECK YOU WANT FOR YOUR READING[/b][emoji=crystal ball size=1][/center] [LIST] [*]Oriens Tarot Deck [/LIST] [LIST] [*]The Celtic Dragon Tarot [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Rider Waite Tarot Deck [/LIST] [center][emoji=rose size=1][b]Oracle Decks[/b][emoji=rose size=1][/center] [LIST] [*]Isis Oracle Deck [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Dragon Oracle Deck [/LIST] [center][emoji=yellow gem size=1][b]Payment methods/Prices[/b][emoji=green gem size=1][/center] [LIST] [*]Gems[emoji=gem size=1] [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Treasure[emoji=treasure size=1] [/LIST] [LIST] [*][emoji=mystery bag size=1]Digital Amazon Gift Card (Message me in private for this payment method) [/LIST] [center]3-5 Card Spreads are 20 Gems[emoji=gem size=1] ,600 Treasure[emoji=treasure size=1] ,or 5$[emoji=mystery bag size=1][/center] [center]8-10 Card Spreads are 50 Gems[emoji=gem size=1] ,2500 Treasure[emoji=treasure size=1] ,or 10$[emoji=mystery bag size=1][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2379058/1#post_31760570][img]https://i.imgur.com/StRQpZw.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][u]You can message me if you want a private reading.[/u][/center]
WAoI9CK.png
YAKAN'S TAROT CARD READINGS

Hello everyone,I'm YakanButterfly but your free to call me Yakan for short.
Seeing how there are people doing card readings on Flight Rising encouraged me to go out and give it a try myself,I have been needing to practice and I hardly do tarot card readings for anyone besides my self and just one of my friends. So I'm willing to provide you the best experience I can offer you in your reading.

bPmQ3X1.png
THE RULES

1.Don't ask me anything too personal like "What will be my best friends new home address be?" as one example.

2.If your bring up someone else you know into topic don't tell me their name,instead refer to them as things like acquaintance or friend,a family member,ect.

3.Do not ask me for health care advice.

4.Please be respectful to me and others on this form post.

5.First come first serve,so be patient.

6.And lastly Take responsibility for your own actions,when it comes to any reading you are the only one who makes your own future outcome. (Remember this well.)

foxfiregrovedivider.png

CHOOSE THE DECK YOU WANT FOR YOUR READING

• Oriens Tarot Deck

• The Celtic Dragon Tarot

• Rider Waite Tarot Deck

Oracle Decks

• Isis Oracle Deck

• Dragon Oracle Deck

Payment methods/Prices

• Gems

• Treasure

• Digital Amazon Gift Card (Message me in private for this payment method)

3-5 Card Spreads are 20 Gems ,600 Treasure ,or 5$

8-10 Card Spreads are 50 Gems ,2500 Treasure ,or 10$

StRQpZw.png

You can message me if you want a private reading.
[center][b]Remember to ask me one question for your reading so I have something to go by. And list your chosen Deck,Payment method,and the number of cards for the Spread[/b][/center] [center][b](Options are shown above.)[/b][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/NFJlIhz.png[/img][/center] [center][b]Thank you![emoji=heart size=1][/b][/center]
Remember to ask me one question for your reading so I have something to go by. And list your chosen Deck,Payment method,and the number of cards for the Spread
(Options are shown above.)

NFJlIhz.png

Thank you!
hello! Im interested in a 8-10 card spread reading!
hello! Im interested in a 8-10 card spread reading!
4MdcPJR.png
@TorturedRune Alright then I just need you to pick one card of the decks listed above for this reading (Unless you want me to pick one for you.) And then you must select one of the three payment methods,you will have to pay me first before I do your card reading. All so I would like you to think of 1 question for this card reading. It can be something that involves gaining now insight on a certain situation,or it can be a question that ties into an upcoming future event or even the past. Let me know if you want this 8-10 card reading to be a private one,ok TorturedRune?[emoji=banescale happy size=1]
@TorturedRune

Alright then I just need you to pick one card of the decks listed above for this reading (Unless you want me to pick one for you.)

And then you must select one of the three payment methods,you will have to pay me first before I do your card reading.

All so I would like you to think of 1 question for this card reading.
It can be something that involves gaining now insight on a certain situation,or it can be a question that ties into an upcoming future event or even the past.

Let me know if you want this 8-10 card reading to be a private one,ok TorturedRune?
@Yakanbutterfly

so I pick the Dragon deck

and ill pay in treasure (2,500 treasure right?)

and I don't mind it being public, the reading isn't personal by nature
@Yakanbutterfly

so I pick the Dragon deck

and ill pay in treasure (2,500 treasure right?)

and I don't mind it being public, the reading isn't personal by nature
4MdcPJR.png
@TorturedRune

Alrighty then.

Just two more things I want to know.
  1. Did you have a specific question for this reading? Or do you just want a overview of a certain aspect of your life?
    2. Did you want the Oracle Dragon deck or the Tarot one? (I just wanted to be sure that I use the right one for your request.)
@TorturedRune

Alrighty then.

Just two more things I want to know.
  1. Did you have a specific question for this reading? Or do you just want a overview of a certain aspect of your life?
    2. Did you want the Oracle Dragon deck or the Tarot one? (I just wanted to be sure that I use the right one for your request.)
@Yakanbutterfly

1. Will my future have excitement?

2. Oracle!
@Yakanbutterfly

1. Will my future have excitement?

2. Oracle!
4MdcPJR.png
@TorturedRune I'm glad to say I finally got the photos of your reading up,I had to find a good website just to get the Url codes for it. But anyway on to the reading! [center][emoji=butterfly size=1][img]https://i.imgur.com/hIRhjMz.png[/img][emoji=butterfly size=1][/center] [center][b]Your 8 Card Spread[/b][/center] [center][img]https://thumbs2.imgbox.com/2f/0d/RERWN8eN_t.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://thumbs2.imgbox.com/c5/f1/sglC8UlX_t.png[/img][/center] 1 Card:So we have the first card [b]The Wounded Dragon[/b] on the left,what came to mind to me right when I saw this card was perhaps there was a time recently when you felt bored and may even overworked. Rest is very much needed for our dragon here who is laying on the tree,he knows that in order to be able to continue on his life path,taking the time to heal and relax is something to do every now and then. 2 Card:[b]The Seer[/b] Seek out something fun to do or find something new,ask yourself "what do I want to do?" or "Is there a place or a local event I can go to?" 3 Card:[b]Temperance[/b] The idea of the beach just flashed in my mind when I flipped this card. It felt like to me that there is going to be a plan put in motion with some family members or friends for a get together event of some sort. 4 Card:[b]The Imperial Dragon[/b] Trust that things will fall naturally in place as these plans progress,having patience and a understanding of things will help. [center][img]https://thumbs2.imgbox.com/4e/e7/ca6nFyb0_t.png[/img][/center] 5 Card:[b]Mischief[/b] Plans may be delayed due to a storm. (a literal storm or a emotional storm.) 6 Card:[b]Adversity[/b] This is after the passing storm had ended,things are moving your way in your favor. here I sensed that you are finally going out and doing something exciting with your friends,for some reason the thought of a Nature Center came to me. 7 Card:[b]The Destroyer[/b] There is a unexpected phase of new growth and strength coming to you,you are rising out of the ruins of your old life and beginning a new. As you are you are tearing down what no longer serves you well in your life. 8 Card:[b]Solitaire[/b] Going within our selves if all apart of our own personal development,there are moments where we need time to reflect and ask ourselves is there anything more we can do? Regardless on what you will be facing try to look on the bright side of things while being creative on how to change what is happening to you. [center][emoji=sun size=1][img]https://i.imgur.com/hIRhjMz.png[/img][emoji=sun size=1][/center] [center]Thank you so much for your patience,I hope you are happy with the reading I have given to you.[/center] [center]Have a great day and blessed be.[/center] [center][emoji=apple size=1][/center]
@TorturedRune

I'm glad to say I finally got the photos of your reading up,I had to find a good website just to get the Url codes for it. But anyway on to the reading!
hIRhjMz.png
Your 8 Card Spread
RERWN8eN_t.png

sglC8UlX_t.png

1 Card:So we have the first card The Wounded Dragon on the left,what came to mind to me right when I saw this card was perhaps there was a time recently when you felt bored and may even overworked. Rest is very much needed for our dragon here who is laying on the tree,he knows that in order to be able to continue on his life path,taking the time to heal and relax is something to do every now and then.

2 Card:The Seer
Seek out something fun to do or find something new,ask yourself "what do I want to do?" or "Is there a place or a local event I can go to?"

3 Card:Temperance
The idea of the beach just flashed in my mind when I flipped this card. It felt like to me that there is going to be a plan put in motion with some family members or friends for a get together event of some sort.

4 Card:The Imperial Dragon
Trust that things will fall naturally in place as these plans progress,having patience and a understanding of things will help.

ca6nFyb0_t.png

5 Card:Mischief
Plans may be delayed due to a storm. (a literal storm or a emotional storm.)

6 Card:Adversity
This is after the passing storm had ended,things are moving your way in your favor. here I sensed that you are finally going out and doing something exciting with your friends,for some reason the thought of a Nature Center came to me.

7 Card:The Destroyer
There is a unexpected phase of new growth and strength coming to you,you are rising out of the ruins of your old life and beginning a new. As you are you are tearing down what no longer serves you well in your life.

8 Card:Solitaire
Going within our selves if all apart of our own personal development,there are moments where we need time to reflect and ask ourselves is there anything more we can do? Regardless on what you will be facing try to look on the bright side of things while being creative on how to change what is happening to you.
hIRhjMz.png

Thank you so much for your patience,I hope you are happy with the reading I have given to you.
Have a great day and blessed be.
@YakanButterfly
Hi! May I please get a 8-10 card reading with the Celtic Dragon Tarot deck?
@YakanButterfly
Hi! May I please get a 8-10 card reading with the Celtic Dragon Tarot deck?
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@QuetzalQueen Sure. Do you want a 8 card reading specifically? Or a 10 card reading? [emoji=mystery bag size=1] All so what will your payment method be? [center](Check the information above? and please remember that you will have to pay me first before hand.)[/center] [center][emoji=shadow rune size=1] And one last thing,do you know what you want to know? Like did you have a question or did you just want a overview on a certain situation?[/center] [center](Be sure to go over the rules that I've listed above. And just so you know you have the choice to have this reading be public or private.)[/center]
@QuetzalQueen

Sure. Do you want a 8 card reading specifically? Or a 10 card reading?

All so what will your payment method be?
(Check the information above? and please remember that you will have to pay me first before hand.)

And one last thing,do you know what you want to know? Like did you have a question or did you just want a overview on a certain situation?
(Be sure to go over the rules that I've listed above. And just so you know you have the choice to have this reading be public or private.)
1 2