Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | ENDED
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Median

wanna give a quick heads up. I was in the middle of posting the end post and snipe guard end dates and sweet light slot #4 sadly did not get a snipe guard activated as no bids were posted 8 hours before end date! Starry light #4 is still under snipe guard so that bid is valid. Will be posting all guards soon, just need to calc the last bids and confirm which slots have their auction ended!
@Median

wanna give a quick heads up. I was in the middle of posting the end post and snipe guard end dates and sweet light slot #4 sadly did not get a snipe guard activated as no bids were posted 8 hours before end date! Starry light #4 is still under snipe guard so that bid is valid. Will be posting all guards soon, just need to calc the last bids and confirm which slots have their auction ended!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@JavaMP
[thumbs up]
@JavaMP
[thumbs up]
Auction ended on these slots:
Sweet Light slots #1, #4
Starry light slot #2
No bids were placed within the last 8 hours of auction so no snipe guards activated!
Copies will be sent out shortly!

Snipe guard as of writing this:
bids were placed within the last 8 hours of auction so snipe guard has been activated! new ending times down below of these slots:
starry light slot #1
ends @ 14:23:30

starry light slot #4
ends @ 14:08:59

sweet light #2
ends @ 14:10:29

sweet light #3
Auction ended on these slots:
Sweet Light slots #1, #4
Starry light slot #2
No bids were placed within the last 8 hours of auction so no snipe guards activated!
Copies will be sent out shortly!

Snipe guard as of writing this:
bids were placed within the last 8 hours of auction so snipe guard has been activated! new ending times down below of these slots:
starry light slot #1

starry light slot #4
ends @ 14:08:59

sweet light #2
ends @ 14:10:29

sweet light #3
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@Median

Thank you for understanding! Another heads up however, you last bid post was edited which is stated in my rules is not allowed. To keep things fair for other bidders, could you make a new post with your bid to avoid confusion? Don't want people to think you may edited your bid unfairly
@Median

Thank you for understanding! Another heads up however, you last bid post was edited which is stated in my rules is not allowed. To keep things fair for other bidders, could you make a new post with your bid to avoid confusion? Don't want people to think you may edited your bid unfairly
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
No worries. I realized I typed in Pebbles and Not Pebble. Making new post~
No worries. I realized I typed in Pebbles and Not Pebble. Making new post~
Starry Light
1300 on first Copy
[Saw after I posted #4 had new bids]
@PebbleoftheEarth
Starry Light
1300 on first Copy
[Saw after I posted #4 had new bids]
@PebbleoftheEarth