Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Gen2 Sandsurge Raffle! Draws Sunday
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27
Which upcoming flight's ancient are you the most excited for? (Nature, Wind, Light, Earth)
Honestly probably nature. I am hoping that they’ll take advantage of things in nature and make it super cool looking!
Which upcoming flight's ancient are you the most excited for? (Nature, Wind, Light, Earth)
Honestly probably nature. I am hoping that they’ll take advantage of things in nature and make it super cool looking!
.............. Jk9NoUo.png KRJo3uI.png Calypso15gb95M.gif
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
0uVMYap.png
rix3ppo.png

Hm, tough call. I'm going to go with Nature, if only because I think that's the next one, and since we have the 'dangerous' side of Nature embodied in the Wildclaws, it makes me wonder what angle they'll go for with Nature's Ancient.

Hm, tough call. I'm going to go with Nature, if only because I think that's the next one, and since we have the 'dangerous' side of Nature embodied in the Wildclaws, it makes me wonder what angle they'll go for with Nature's Ancient.
i3HjH85.png
prompt answer: either wind or light. I'm from the light flight, which is why I am excited for a light ancient (plus they could do a lot of really interesting thing with the light theme). I'm also excited about wind dragons because spirals and skydancers are some of my favourites, and one again there are a lot of interesting things that can be done with the wind theme.
prompt answer: either wind or light. I'm from the light flight, which is why I am excited for a light ancient (plus they could do a lot of really interesting thing with the light theme). I'm also excited about wind dragons because spirals and skydancers are some of my favourites, and one again there are a lot of interesting things that can be done with the wind theme.
a922ec5c573bccc1d57aef84d78cfa19067bc414.pngWishlist || Cauldron

Nature! Partly just the selfish reason that that's my Flight, but we only have one breed so far, and I'm really curious to see what they'll do with it!

Nature! Partly just the selfish reason that that's my Flight, but we only have one breed so far, and I'm really curious to see what they'll do with it!
GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature GraphicgdjOVvP.png Ed4cfQU.pngCEeOKXu.png7D2Bfod.png

I'm pretty new to this site so I don't know a ton about each flight's dragons, but my favorite breeds so far have to be Skydancers and Veilspuns! So I'm gonna have to go with Wind for the ancient I'm most excited for. I really like bird-like or angelic features so hoping for something in that realm!

I'm pretty new to this site so I don't know a ton about each flight's dragons, but my favorite breeds so far have to be Skydancers and Veilspuns! So I'm gonna have to go with Wind for the ancient I'm most excited for. I really like bird-like or angelic features so hoping for something in that realm!
TiSXpPl.png
Wind
Wind
May i enter for the second one 87776286
Thank you!
Also to anwser your prompt question.. its a hard choice between earth and light! Id like to see a flightless dragon that sounds cool. But also I light the light element as a whole so ill say both for now~ i hope thats okay
May i enter for the second one 87776286
Thank you!
Also to anwser your prompt question.. its a hard choice between earth and light! Id like to see a flightless dragon that sounds cool. But also I light the light element as a whole so ill say both for now~ i hope thats okay
TJuuS.gif

Light and/or nature

Light and/or nature

Earth

Earth

Either Light or Wind would be cool to see what design they come up with for those flights. Wind has such a flowing idea that I hope to see maybe some long noodles or something similar lol. Light is bright in the face of the dark and I hope to see it represented. ;)

Either Light or Wind would be cool to see what design they come up with for those flights. Wind has such a flowing idea that I hope to see maybe some long noodles or something similar lol. Light is bright in the face of the dark and I hope to see it represented. ;)
7UXlQKU.gif5hF3FGk.pngYMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27