Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | $10 portrait commissions
@FabulousFlournoy Omg I absolutely adore Pajama Party, what an awesome gal! I actually couldn't resist and read her entire bio... GLORIOUS
Also, "Mirror Metal" made me chuckle. I feel like she & I would get along VERY well :D
Yay for monster men! That's Clovis, am I right? (or Orion? Not sure which name is the correct one!) He's beautiful and I love him XD

Valour is great! \*o*/ I love how they don't talk at all yet use magic to communicate very effectively :D AND I love the idea of a sound museum!!

All good! ^__^ That'll be $30 for both of them :D I'll PM you my Paypal in a sec!
@FabulousFlournoy Omg I absolutely adore Pajama Party, what an awesome gal! I actually couldn't resist and read her entire bio... GLORIOUS
Also, "Mirror Metal" made me chuckle. I feel like she & I would get along VERY well :D
Yay for monster men! That's Clovis, am I right? (or Orion? Not sure which name is the correct one!) He's beautiful and I love him XD

Valour is great! \*o*/ I love how they don't talk at all yet use magic to communicate very effectively :D AND I love the idea of a sound museum!!

All good! ^__^ That'll be $30 for both of them :D I'll PM you my Paypal in a sec!
Art Shop link
||
SO, when can I become a Ta'rinashiree finally?
trans man, ace, demiromantic, polyamorous. he/him. pagan.

blank
Please ping me in the forums! I enjoy chatting with y'all :>
| And when I die, I'm buried with the sliver leaves
I have returned, and would love a matching/interacting set of portraits for my lovebirds Xuebai and Wangzi if I could! Any info for expression or pose ideas can be found in their bio's! I loved the work you did for me previously and am truly excited to see how you may bring these two boys to life as well!

Would like to pay USD, let me know if there is any extra fee for skin complexity for either of them and what that total may come out to!
On a side note as well Wangzi's tert would be in front of his skin.
I have returned, and would love a matching/interacting set of portraits for my lovebirds Xuebai and Wangzi if I could! Any info for expression or pose ideas can be found in their bio's! I loved the work you did for me previously and am truly excited to see how you may bring these two boys to life as well!

Would like to pay USD, let me know if there is any extra fee for skin complexity for either of them and what that total may come out to!
On a side note as well Wangzi's tert would be in front of his skin.
WK5UkZa.png
@SuibianBichen Hello! Nice to see you here again :D I'm happy to hear you like my work so much ;u; It means the world to me!!

And absolutely, with pleasure! Such beautiful boys, I'm in love ;^; Wangzi especially, I can't get over his colours AAAAAAAA
(and their matching familiars are so cute!)
There wouldn't be any additional fee besides the standard 5 bucks, so it'd be $30 for both of them ^.^ Do you still have my Paypal or do you want me to re-send it?
@SuibianBichen Hello! Nice to see you here again :D I'm happy to hear you like my work so much ;u; It means the world to me!!

And absolutely, with pleasure! Such beautiful boys, I'm in love ;^; Wangzi especially, I can't get over his colours AAAAAAAA
(and their matching familiars are so cute!)
There wouldn't be any additional fee besides the standard 5 bucks, so it'd be $30 for both of them ^.^ Do you still have my Paypal or do you want me to re-send it?
Art Shop link
||

blank
@Falcolmreynolds Hey! Here are the two old men in love ;u; [url=https://sta.sh/0vuzy5o3n7n][img]https://i.imgur.com/cSfwJT7.png[/img][/url] [url=https://sta.sh/012y2mwgnzpd][img]https://i.imgur.com/cd7jMhc.png[/img][/url] [s]Yes their portraits have matching titles. What can I do, I like corny wholesome stuff like this[/s] Also, I know Pelagorn doesn't actually have feathers in his beard but I thought it would be a nice touch! [i]I imagine them being smol gifts from his harpy children...[/i] >__> Gem is in the works and I'll hopefully finish her tomorrow! But I simply had to do Python and Pelagorn together, I love their relationship <33 Hope you like them! I had lots of fun with their portraits!! [emoji=heart size=1]
@Falcolmreynolds Hey! Here are the two old men in love ;u;

cSfwJT7.png

cd7jMhc.png

Yes their portraits have matching titles. What can I do, I like corny wholesome stuff like this

Also, I know Pelagorn doesn't actually have feathers in his beard but I thought it would be a nice touch! I imagine them being smol gifts from his harpy children... >__>

Gem is in the works and I'll hopefully finish her tomorrow! But I simply had to do Python and Pelagorn together, I love their relationship <33

Hope you like them! I had lots of fun with their portraits!!
Art Shop link
||

blank
I recently went a cleaned up a bunch of my messages and upon looking it doesn't seem I still have it so you'll need to resend it for me.

I'm so happy to hear you like them, I'm hoping you'll be able to have fun while designing and drawing them!
I recently went a cleaned up a bunch of my messages and upon looking it doesn't seem I still have it so you'll need to resend it for me.

I'm so happy to hear you like them, I'm hoping you'll be able to have fun while designing and drawing them!
WK5UkZa.png
@rapsahtaa

I just looked at our profile. Nightwish? Hmm, yes, you and PJ would definitely get along :3 Yes, the monster man is Clovis! (Though shh that's his secret name. Only she knows it. Everyone else knows him as Orion.) He has a suitably tragic backstory behind it and everything. He's a very sympathetic monster.

Valour's amazing. When it's a slow day at the museum sometimes they just take out different sound samples and mix them together into funny little songs.

The ability of a sound mage to make silly noises should never be underestimated.

I'm excited to see your visualizations of them!
@rapsahtaa

I just looked at our profile. Nightwish? Hmm, yes, you and PJ would definitely get along :3 Yes, the monster man is Clovis! (Though shh that's his secret name. Only she knows it. Everyone else knows him as Orion.) He has a suitably tragic backstory behind it and everything. He's a very sympathetic monster.

Valour's amazing. When it's a slow day at the museum sometimes they just take out different sound samples and mix them together into funny little songs.

The ability of a sound mage to make silly noises should never be underestimated.

I'm excited to see your visualizations of them!
@rapsahtaa

OUGHH....... I LOVE..........

They look absolutely incredible! And the matching names - wish I could spam my "heartsob" emoji here about forty times

the matching names......and backgrounds....... sobbing and crying

The feathers in Pel's beard are such a cute touch, he absolutely 1000% would have those, especially when they were younger; he likes to meditate and when his harpy kids were very small, they would climb all over him when he tried to do it bc they were annoyed he wasn't paying enough attention to them so he taught THEM how to meditate and got sat on by peaceful little harpies

I absolutely adore these portraits! They look so content and full of happiness. It's what these two deserve <3 <3 <3

Thank you so so much again! I can't wait to see what you're doing with Gem :D
@rapsahtaa

OUGHH....... I LOVE..........

They look absolutely incredible! And the matching names - wish I could spam my "heartsob" emoji here about forty times

the matching names......and backgrounds....... sobbing and crying

The feathers in Pel's beard are such a cute touch, he absolutely 1000% would have those, especially when they were younger; he likes to meditate and when his harpy kids were very small, they would climb all over him when he tried to do it bc they were annoyed he wasn't paying enough attention to them so he taught THEM how to meditate and got sat on by peaceful little harpies

I absolutely adore these portraits! They look so content and full of happiness. It's what these two deserve <3 <3 <3

Thank you so so much again! I can't wait to see what you're doing with Gem :D
@FabulousFlournoy Haha! I'm so glad to hear that! XD I [i]adore[/i] Nightwish... But they aren't the only band extremely dear to me, of course! <3 [s]I would so listen to Mirror Metal if that was a thing on Earth[/s] Also OH NO I didn't mean to use the secret name! :x I'm so sorry Orion dfghsds. Also... now I'm [i]very curious[/i] as to what exactly is this tragic backstory... >.> OHHH that's so cool! :D Valour definitely seems like an awesome person, I love them already >:3 AGREED XDD I hope you'll like them when they're finished! ;P ----------------------- @Falcolmreynolds ;______________; I'm SO HAPPY to hear (or rather, read) all this! <33 [s]I couldn't [i]not[/i] take the chance with the titles and backgrounds, c'mon[/s] fgskfgsh SO GLAD my li'l idea received the seal of approval! ;u; Also... the image of smol harpies climbing all over Pelagorn demanding attention is just... AWGH my heart ;^; [emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1] AND I love that he taught them to meditate as well! That's so cool!! Ayyyyy :D Always a huge pleasure to draw weary souls finally being happy and at peace ^__^ Definitely one of my favourite things to do! AND! I'm late, but here's Gem too! C: [url=https://sta.sh/01q5xjo7t7j3][img]https://i.imgur.com/VGc7iLm.png[/img][/url] Aaaaaa she was so nice to work on!! [s]I love Glimmer, I can shade Glimmer all the time, gimme[/s] I hope I did her justice because she's GORGEOUS and I adore her huehueheuehh Thanks a lot for ordering from me ;w;
@FabulousFlournoy Haha! I'm so glad to hear that! XD I adore Nightwish... But they aren't the only band extremely dear to me, of course! <3
I would so listen to Mirror Metal if that was a thing on Earth
Also OH NO I didn't mean to use the secret name! :x I'm so sorry Orion dfghsds. Also... now I'm very curious as to what exactly is this tragic backstory... >.>

OHHH that's so cool! :D Valour definitely seems like an awesome person, I love them already >:3

AGREED XDD

I hope you'll like them when they're finished! ;P

@Falcolmreynolds ;______________;

I'm SO HAPPY to hear (or rather, read) all this! <33

I couldn't not take the chance with the titles and backgrounds, c'mon

fgskfgsh SO GLAD my li'l idea received the seal of approval! ;u; Also... the image of smol harpies climbing all over Pelagorn demanding attention is just... AWGH my heart ;^;
AND I love that he taught them to meditate as well! That's so cool!!

Ayyyyy :D Always a huge pleasure to draw weary souls finally being happy and at peace ^__^ Definitely one of my favourite things to do!

AND! I'm late, but here's Gem too! C:

VGc7iLm.png

Aaaaaa she was so nice to work on!! I love Glimmer, I can shade Glimmer all the time, gimme
I hope I did her justice because she's GORGEOUS and I adore her huehueheuehh
Thanks a lot for ordering from me ;w;
Art Shop link
||

blank
@rapsahtaa

Aaahh, look at her! She's so shiny and sparkly and soft <3 i want... to touch the fluff. I would let her pick me up in her teeth like a cat and carry me around. I know she could do it without hurting my fragile little human body.

your work is incredible and you're so fast, I'm amazed! thank you so much for this!!

i will make sure that my next batch includes another dragon with glimmer >:3 i will also hunt for more weary souls for your brush! if I don't have any, i'll create some ^u^

Thank you so much again! I will be back soon!
@rapsahtaa

Aaahh, look at her! She's so shiny and sparkly and soft <3 i want... to touch the fluff. I would let her pick me up in her teeth like a cat and carry me around. I know she could do it without hurting my fragile little human body.

your work is incredible and you're so fast, I'm amazed! thank you so much for this!!

i will make sure that my next batch includes another dragon with glimmer >:3 i will also hunt for more weary souls for your brush! if I don't have any, i'll create some ^u^

Thank you so much again! I will be back soon!
@Falcolmreynolds [emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1] The sparkles and overall [i]shininess[/i] were VERY NECESSARY! I can totally see that happening as well, haha! Gem is such a loving soul ;u; It's obvious she would be very gentle <3 fgdhkds thank you!! It was a great pleasure! OHHHH! That's so kind of you! ;_____; [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1] I'll be waiting impatiently for your return, then! Thanks a lot once more ;w;
@Falcolmreynolds
The sparkles and overall shininess were VERY NECESSARY!

I can totally see that happening as well, haha! Gem is such a loving soul ;u; It's obvious she would be very gentle <3

fgdhkds thank you!! It was a great pleasure!

OHHHH! That's so kind of you! ;_____;

I'll be waiting impatiently for your return, then! Thanks a lot once more ;w;
Art Shop link
||

blank