Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | kpop fans?
1 2
any kpop fans around flightrising?

what groups/soloists do you stan?

who are your biases?
I love newjeans. have been with them since their debut, and I am so proud of them<33 (my bias is hanni!!)

@SpR1nG (fellow newjeans fan)
[/center]
any kpop fans around flightrising?

what groups/soloists do you stan?

who are your biases?
I love newjeans. have been with them since their debut, and I am so proud of them<33 (my bias is hanni!!)

@SpR1nG (fellow newjeans fan)
[/center]
omg yes. ditto. new jeans is literally so cool(with you). their music makes me want to get up, ASAP. it makes me feel so hype(boy). like. it draws attention but idc. yall just go grab a cookie or somethin, leave me alone before you get hurt. mkay? maybe a coke zero. be who you are, just leave me alone while i'm dancing to newjeans. No, i don't feel super shy. hey, btw, what's your ETA? you're supposed to be dancing with me rn.
omg yes. ditto. new jeans is literally so cool(with you). their music makes me want to get up, ASAP. it makes me feel so hype(boy). like. it draws attention but idc. yall just go grab a cookie or somethin, leave me alone before you get hurt. mkay? maybe a coke zero. be who you are, just leave me alone while i'm dancing to newjeans. No, i don't feel super shy. hey, btw, what's your ETA? you're supposed to be dancing with me rn.
banner_2.png
.eve | .fr+0 | .she/they
͏͏ nyoom
_linktree. _wishlist. _my accents. _about me.
There's definitely a bunch of kpop fans lurking around here somewhere, or at least there used to be when I was more active. My account username used to be Taeyeon, so that will tell you something about my biases.

As an Old (TM), I can't really bring myself get into new groups with members that are super younger than me, but NewJeans are very talented. I like their vocals a lot compared to other new gen groups that tend to not stand out to me. I am an SM lifer unfortunately so I have been sticking with SNSD, Shinee, Exo, and f(x) as my faves for the past 10+ years even if I don't really like SM's current direction, and most of my faves are not really active anymore lol.
There's definitely a bunch of kpop fans lurking around here somewhere, or at least there used to be when I was more active. My account username used to be Taeyeon, so that will tell you something about my biases.

As an Old (TM), I can't really bring myself get into new groups with members that are super younger than me, but NewJeans are very talented. I like their vocals a lot compared to other new gen groups that tend to not stand out to me. I am an SM lifer unfortunately so I have been sticking with SNSD, Shinee, Exo, and f(x) as my faves for the past 10+ years even if I don't really like SM's current direction, and most of my faves are not really active anymore lol.
4Ahxw5q.png

a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

h7pejHd.gif
oooo okay i love this idea.

My main groups are Stray Kids, Ateez, and Twice! (Momoland used to be at the top of this list :c I miss them badly.)

My biases (following the group order above) are Changbin, San, Dahyun, and Momo.

I actually just saw Twice a couple months ago and I'm still not over it tbh. They were amazing.
oooo okay i love this idea.

My main groups are Stray Kids, Ateez, and Twice! (Momoland used to be at the top of this list :c I miss them badly.)

My biases (following the group order above) are Changbin, San, Dahyun, and Momo.

I actually just saw Twice a couple months ago and I'm still not over it tbh. They were amazing.
TsIx2aq.png
i've been generally into kpop since i wanna say.... 2015? bigbang was my first group and also fell in love with 2ne1!! big yg fan obvs my main group now is blackpink with jisoo being my ult!! i've seen them live twice (both world tours) and love to collect all the albums! i even made a fan dragon based on their lightstick heehee [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83917439][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/839175/83917439_350.png[/img][/url][/center] recently i've been listening to more (g)i-dle and looooove soyeon :D
i've been generally into kpop since i wanna say.... 2015? bigbang was my first group and also fell in love with 2ne1!! big yg fan obvs

my main group now is blackpink with jisoo being my ult!! i've seen them live twice (both world tours) and love to collect all the albums! i even made a fan dragon based on their lightstick heehee
83917439_350.png

recently i've been listening to more (g)i-dle and looooove soyeon :D
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.png _________________ T3mCp93.png _________________ tumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
Hello!

I’m also an older kpop fan. My first group I actually was into was Block B, but I’m a big multi; Seventeen, Oneus, Onewe, N.Flying, Enha, Purple Kiss, Woodz, DPR Ian… there’s so many groups, bands, and soloists I enjoy.

My bias list is probably Wonwoo (SVT), Jacob (The Boyz), and DPR Ian.
Hello!

I’m also an older kpop fan. My first group I actually was into was Block B, but I’m a big multi; Seventeen, Oneus, Onewe, N.Flying, Enha, Purple Kiss, Woodz, DPR Ian… there’s so many groups, bands, and soloists I enjoy.

My bias list is probably Wonwoo (SVT), Jacob (The Boyz), and DPR Ian.
i’m also an Old, but i didn’t get into kpop until 2016 (then i kinda lost my Intense Interest early last year).
these days i mostly keep up with seventeen and ateez, and i occasionally check in on day6 (since they were? are? my ult group), bts, and dreamcatcher.
i’ve seen day6 and eric nam live :D

my bias list is a mess lmao
from the groups i still listen to:
wonwoo, dokyeom (svt)
yeosang, yunho (ateez)
tae, namjoon (bts)
dami, jiu (dc)
dowoon, wonpil (day6) <-(used to be jae biased but uh. yeah.)
i’m also an Old, but i didn’t get into kpop until 2016 (then i kinda lost my Intense Interest early last year).
these days i mostly keep up with seventeen and ateez, and i occasionally check in on day6 (since they were? are? my ult group), bts, and dreamcatcher.
i’ve seen day6 and eric nam live :D

my bias list is a mess lmao
from the groups i still listen to:
wonwoo, dokyeom (svt)
yeosang, yunho (ateez)
tae, namjoon (bts)
dami, jiu (dc)
dowoon, wonpil (day6) <-(used to be jae biased but uh. yeah.)
b3nZys8.gif cel | they/them | adult | fr+3 | wishlist | art WJHrXQx.gif
i only joined FR like two days ago but i think my name says enough...been into kpop since like 2016 now i'm old i just really listen to the music and don't engage in fandom/biases/etc...but still keep up with the music
i only joined FR like two days ago but i think my name says enough...been into kpop since like 2016 now i'm old i just really listen to the music and don't engage in fandom/biases/etc...but still keep up with the music
:D
@goblincrunch OO I LOVE THAT DRAGON!

Yeah, I first got into kpop because of Blackpink (they are just. so amazing), and I've also been becoming more and more of a Neverland hehe (alongside NewJeans, IVE, aespa, and TWICE!)
@goblincrunch OO I LOVE THAT DRAGON!

Yeah, I first got into kpop because of Blackpink (they are just. so amazing), and I've also been becoming more and more of a Neverland hehe (alongside NewJeans, IVE, aespa, and TWICE!)
banner_2.png
.eve | .fr+0 | .she/they
͏͏ nyoom
_linktree. _wishlist. _my accents. _about me.
@SpR1nG THANK YOU!! glowtail just makes for such a great lightstick derg :p
@SpR1nG THANK YOU!! glowtail just makes for such a great lightstick derg :p
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.png _________________ T3mCp93.png _________________ tumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
1 2