Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PRODARTIVITY] Art for Fodder: Jul 16-22
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
@superfuzzygoat Hi! Here you are =) [img]https://i.imgur.com/2oJerkG.jpg[/img]
@superfuzzygoat

Hi! Here you are =)
2oJerkG.jpg
u8ULC.gifZ5ccaDf.png4po62.gif
@Aserein Your order is ready! Thank you for supporting our dominance! [img]https://i.imgur.com/qcu75e9.jpg[/img]
@Aserein

Your order is ready! Thank you for supporting our dominance!
qcu75e9.jpg
@Ragnal

It’s gorgeous, thank you so much!!
@Ragnal

It’s gorgeous, thank you so much!!

Rein
She/Her
FR+1
secret message! secret message! in the signature!
secret, secret, secret, secret message!
right_ghosty.gif
80247290.png
"One day you will be old enough to
start reading fairytales again."
@Ragnal

ooohh I love this! thank you so much!
@Ragnal

ooohh I love this! thank you so much!
Searching for 31567.png
@Aserein @superfuzzygoat Glad you liked it [emoji=ridgeback love size=1]
@Aserein @superfuzzygoat

Glad you liked it
@sockmonkeygerald Hi! Your order is ready! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Oe9DgAC.jpg[/img]
@sockmonkeygerald
Hi! Your order is ready!
Oe9DgAC.jpg
@Ragnal Whoooaaaaa... tried to find more eloquence but all I've got is [emoji=veilspun star size=2][emoji=veilspun star size=2][emoji=veilspun star size=2][emoji=veilspun star size=2] Looks AMAZING! (also I want to touch the background's texture, it's so [i]clearly[/i] painted canvas... XD) Thank you so much, I love it!
@Ragnal
Whoooaaaaa... tried to find more eloquence but all I've got is

Looks AMAZING! (also I want to touch the background's texture, it's so clearly painted canvas... XD) Thank you so much, I love it!
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@sockmonkeygerald

Yes! Its so... rough and maybe even rustling =D
I also tried to reproduce the beginning of 'Let it be' by Beatles in sheet music, because he likes bugs and maybe is interested in this group because of it's name too =}
@sockmonkeygerald

Yes! Its so... rough and maybe even rustling =D
I also tried to reproduce the beginning of 'Let it be' by Beatles in sheet music, because he likes bugs and maybe is interested in this group because of it's name too =}
@Ragnal OMG that is SO COOL?! would never have thought of that detail but I LOVE it. He absolutely would! I'm sticking that idea in the giant wip lore thing I'm nowhere near finishing, it's too good not to XD
@Ragnal OMG that is SO COOL?! would never have thought of that detail but I LOVE it. He absolutely would! I'm sticking that idea in the giant wip lore thing I'm nowhere near finishing, it's too good not to XD
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@HurricaneWinds

thank you! apologies for the late response. i missed the ping somehow and found by going thru the thread. it's lovely.
@HurricaneWinds

thank you! apologies for the late response. i missed the ping somehow and found by going thru the thread. it's lovely.
8g7QT7K.pngaHMlRC8.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39