Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Games Like Flight Rising?
hihi, i love fr a lot. these type of online games fill a niche in my mind. was wondering if anyone knows of other games like fr? i mainly like the breeding + dress up part of fr :') also just collecting lots of cute dragons and showing them off

ty :D
hihi, i love fr a lot. these type of online games fill a niche in my mind. was wondering if anyone knows of other games like fr? i mainly like the breeding + dress up part of fr :') also just collecting lots of cute dragons and showing them off

ty :D
87336293p.png Click Wendell for Wishlist! She'll show you the goods. just moving the best part over Harren, he/him, plagueling. Ask me about my dragon's extended warranty! (Thanks Mom!)
I have never played it but the first thing that comes to mind is NeoPets. I don't know if that has a dress-up part though.
I have never played it but the first thing that comes to mind is NeoPets. I don't know if that has a dress-up part though.
tumblr_inline_nwui6x4Zpo1t7d5o3_500.gif
May the stars guide your step
@SPLAT0SI0N So the ones I know off the top of my head are:

Neopets - super cartoony and fun site! This is the biggest one I know and the one I originally came from haha
Lorwolf - just opened a couple of months ago? Focus is on breeding and dressing up wolves. It's pretty fun so far!
Lioden - focus on breeding lions, not too sure about dressing up? Only know about this one in passing
Pixel Cat's End - dress up pixel cats! I don't know that much about this one either unfortunately, but lots of people have really positive things to say about it! I know there's a waiting period/certain time slots when you can register though I think?
@SPLAT0SI0N So the ones I know off the top of my head are:

Neopets - super cartoony and fun site! This is the biggest one I know and the one I originally came from haha
Lorwolf - just opened a couple of months ago? Focus is on breeding and dressing up wolves. It's pretty fun so far!
Lioden - focus on breeding lions, not too sure about dressing up? Only know about this one in passing
Pixel Cat's End - dress up pixel cats! I don't know that much about this one either unfortunately, but lots of people have really positive things to say about it! I know there's a waiting period/certain time slots when you can register though I think?
HSWqWgZ.png
Dessert Skin shop! Grand Opening

(forum buddy by H0lyFoxx!)
qu9rWwx.png
While it's similar to Lioden, I find Wolvden quite fun! It's heavy on breeding and not so much dressing up, but you can still dress your wolves.
While it's similar to Lioden, I find Wolvden quite fun! It's heavy on breeding and not so much dressing up, but you can still dress your wolves.
1NvphvS.png. plHJimS.png
7vhtsnW.png. 3I473vH.png
FlMK7kZ.png

[current avatar: veilspun dragon Tengwar]
[still a FR newbie, apologies for any incompetence]
Pixel Cat's End and Lorwolf! They are similar to FR but with cats and wolves respectively. Both pretty casual, too
Pixel Cat's End and Lorwolf! They are similar to FR but with cats and wolves respectively. Both pretty casual, too
Hi there! Call me Nadir! She/they
Add me on Xanje
Add me on Pixel Cat's End
Add me on Lorwolf
@LlanellaWhatCake thank you (and everyone else!) for the recs!! def will be checking these out!!

neopets has always seemed intimidating to me.. idk why! i was a club penguin and animal jam kid lol
@LlanellaWhatCake thank you (and everyone else!) for the recs!! def will be checking these out!!

neopets has always seemed intimidating to me.. idk why! i was a club penguin and animal jam kid lol
87336293p.png Click Wendell for Wishlist! She'll show you the goods. just moving the best part over Harren, he/him, plagueling. Ask me about my dragon's extended warranty! (Thanks Mom!)
@SPLAT0SI0N No problem [emoji=new friend size=1]! Hope you enjoy! And yeah neopets can be a little intimidating since it has so much content, but my routine back in the day was mainly do dailies, sell a few things, dress up neopets, and then write stories for them XD. There are plenty of great guides and sites too to help out, like Jellyneo (my fav), Sunnyneo, Pink Poogle Toy, if you need a nudge in the right direction :).
@SPLAT0SI0N No problem ! Hope you enjoy!

And yeah neopets can be a little intimidating since it has so much content, but my routine back in the day was mainly do dailies, sell a few things, dress up neopets, and then write stories for them XD. There are plenty of great guides and sites too to help out, like Jellyneo (my fav), Sunnyneo, Pink Poogle Toy, if you need a nudge in the right direction :).
HSWqWgZ.png
Dessert Skin shop! Grand Opening

(forum buddy by H0lyFoxx!)
qu9rWwx.png
I was a marapets fan before flight rising
I was a marapets fan before flight rising
~friendly neighbourhood asexual
i have a friend who likes lioden and wolfden
i have a friend who likes lioden and wolfden
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2