Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Games I am DYING waiting for.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sims 4 and the Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire remakes, definitely!!
But also The Order 1886 for PS4, I thought it was going to be a release day game and then it wasn't. ;w;
OHH and Bravely Second but I'm not even sure that'll get a Western release.

Dragon Age: Inquisition looks good too, but I haven't played either of the other games in the series so I'm not sure if I'll be able to jump in with this one or not.
Sims 4 and the Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire remakes, definitely!!
But also The Order 1886 for PS4, I thought it was going to be a release day game and then it wasn't. ;w;
OHH and Bravely Second but I'm not even sure that'll get a Western release.

Dragon Age: Inquisition looks good too, but I haven't played either of the other games in the series so I'm not sure if I'll be able to jump in with this one or not.
@Vark Yep, there will be a PC release, but as far as I know, the word is still forthcoming as to when .-. What did you think about the screenshots and stuff? I've only seen several of those, I haven't even watched the trailer, I want to keep as much of the game (visually, of course) a surprise for myself as possible. haha
@Vark Yep, there will be a PC release, but as far as I know, the word is still forthcoming as to when .-. What did you think about the screenshots and stuff? I've only seen several of those, I haven't even watched the trailer, I want to keep as much of the game (visually, of course) a surprise for myself as possible. haha
THE ILLNESS WILL BRING YOU PEACE.
SERENITY IS BORN FROM CERTAINTY AND YOUR SUFFERING IS CERTAIN.
Electrike: I highly recommend any Dragon Age game you can get your hands on. They are all SO GOOD.
Electrike: I highly recommend any Dragon Age game you can get your hands on. They are all SO GOOD.
@Nekron I have only watched one very early gameplay trailer. I haven't seen the rest. I just want to buy the game and compare it to the original.
I'd rather wait longer for a PC release than get it on the console. Even though it plays much better on the console... If you don't count the voice things.
@Nekron I have only watched one very early gameplay trailer. I haven't seen the rest. I just want to buy the game and compare it to the original.
I'd rather wait longer for a PC release than get it on the console. Even though it plays much better on the console... If you don't count the voice things.
i want to get super smash bros 3ds, pokemon oras, and persona q when they all come out!! i'm definitely going to get smash bros and pokemon the day they come out, i've already preordered smash bros

is anyone else looking forward to persona 4 arena ultimax? i loved the first game
i want to get super smash bros 3ds, pokemon oras, and persona q when they all come out!! i'm definitely going to get smash bros and pokemon the day they come out, i've already preordered smash bros

is anyone else looking forward to persona 4 arena ultimax? i loved the first game
Looking forward to Sims 4 and the new Smash Bros.
Also Pokemon. ouo
Looking forward to Sims 4 and the new Smash Bros.
Also Pokemon. ouo
62-A53-F86-4-E45-489-D-A12-E-8-CCF366-EB754.jpg
Rai

• it's in the refrigerator
• overwatch/bg3 trash
• she/they | FR +1
[img]http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/About/General/2013/8/14/1376474653996/Half-Life-3-concept-008.jpg[/img] This, obviously.
Half-Life-3-concept-008.jpg

This, obviously.
I need Twenty Good Men(tm)
Ohhh man i'm really excited for super smash brothers 4! Me and my friends normally have this party where all we do is eat pizza and play ssbb, so it's going to be even more intense with this new game coming out! Also, there is going to be an adapter for the WiiU that allows you to be able to use game cube controllers! I can't wait for that either!
Ohhh man i'm really excited for super smash brothers 4! Me and my friends normally have this party where all we do is eat pizza and play ssbb, so it's going to be even more intense with this new game coming out! Also, there is going to be an adapter for the WiiU that allows you to be able to use game cube controllers! I can't wait for that either!
ESz41.gif Hey i'm Eben and i love 80s music, homestuck, splatoon and animation!
INQUISITIOOOOONNNNN

*rolls around*

I'm just so excited. I tried not to get my hopes up because of the travesty that was DA2 but oh man THE HOPES ARE UP. Origins is probably my all-time favorite game, ever, so DANG I WANT IT TO BE GOOD OK AND ALSO ALISTAIR.
INQUISITIOOOOONNNNN

*rolls around*

I'm just so excited. I tried not to get my hopes up because of the travesty that was DA2 but oh man THE HOPES ARE UP. Origins is probably my all-time favorite game, ever, so DANG I WANT IT TO BE GOOD OK AND ALSO ALISTAIR.
zQ6DQTa.png
@SavageDestiny You are absolutely the very first person online that shares the same opinion about Dragon Age as me. I didn't know it was possible!
@SavageDestiny You are absolutely the very first person online that shares the same opinion about Dragon Age as me. I didn't know it was possible!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7