Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] P: Coral | S: Flaxen | T: Cream
Hello! I have a specific goal in mind which is getting this [emoji=primary gene size=1]Coral, [emoji=secondary gene size=1]Flaxen, and [emoji=tertiary gene size=1]Cream colour combo. ----- Here is my dream dragon plan: [columns] [morphology=3670785] [nextcol] I'm not necessarily concerned with the genes or breed itself, but the colour combination is what I am striving for. As for genes, I may save myself the breeding headache and strive for scrolls. I'm an old account but I recently got back into Flight Rising, so I have forgotten breeding fundamentals. [/columns] ----- I'm willing accept the dragon itself with this colour combination or a breeding pair that can breed this colour combination closely for a temporary time. Willing to pay either by Treasure or Gems, though I prefer Treasure since I am lower in the Gem economy. Thank you for reading!
Hello! I have a specific goal in mind which is getting this Coral, Flaxen, and Cream colour combo.

Here is my dream dragon plan:
wl
I'm not necessarily concerned with the genes or breed itself, but the colour combination is what I am striving for.

As for genes, I may save myself the breeding headache and strive for scrolls. I'm an old account but I recently got back into Flight Rising, so I have forgotten breeding fundamentals.

I'm willing accept the dragon itself with this colour combination or a breeding pair that can breed this colour combination closely for a temporary time.

Willing to pay either by Treasure or Gems, though I prefer Treasure since I am lower in the Gem economy.

Thank you for reading!
Bump [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Bump