Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Games I am DYING waiting for.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
So there are several games coming out that I am way too excited about and I am practically going nuts waiting for. Not in order of importance:

The Sims 4 (release September 2)
Dragon Age: Inquisition (release...November something)
Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire (release...November something)

THESE ARE ALL TOO FAR AWAY.

I don't know what to do while waiting...Once I have the Sims 4 that should hold me over for a while, but not until the end of November when both Dragon Age and Pokémon games come out.

Any games you are all looking forward to?
So there are several games coming out that I am way too excited about and I am practically going nuts waiting for. Not in order of importance:

The Sims 4 (release September 2)
Dragon Age: Inquisition (release...November something)
Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire (release...November something)

THESE ARE ALL TOO FAR AWAY.

I don't know what to do while waiting...Once I have the Sims 4 that should hold me over for a while, but not until the end of November when both Dragon Age and Pokémon games come out.

Any games you are all looking forward to?
[center][img]http://media.tumblr.com/a573dde6d19e8d9446556d45abc0c056/tumblr_inline_n4ke8bgTYS1rpf0sr.png[/img] [size=2]I can't waaait.[/size][/center]
tumblr_inline_n4ke8bgTYS1rpf0sr.png

I can't waaait.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.png4SzSxLW.pngHouhGS9.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.png
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix and the European localization of Shin Megami Tensei IV, both coming out later this year, if I recall correctly.

Oh, and don't even get me started on the next installment of the Fallout series...
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix and the European localization of Shin Megami Tensei IV, both coming out later this year, if I recall correctly.

Oh, and don't even get me started on the next installment of the Fallout series...
91ed98a566760064815b2177269fd040183d3986.png
Fffff, is there talk of a new Fallout game!?!!
Fffff, is there talk of a new Fallout game!?!!
/sob/ most games I look forward to so much end up being so disappointing! I kind of hardly even anticipate new games anymore. *cough*skyrim*cough*watch dogs*cough*

I have mixed feelings about Inquisition! I loved Origins. One of my top 5 games ever for sure, but DA2 was so atrocious- so bad, so nothing like Origins I'm just afraid that Inquisition is also going to be bad.
I'll try out the game for sure. It might surprise me. The gameplay previews also made me think negatively of it. I'll buy it if I like it. I seriously hope it'll be good.

What I am kind of looking forward to:
Oddworld: New 'n Tasty
SSB for Wii-U
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
Aaaand the release of my own game, jk it'd be nice.

That's pretty much it. I'd probably anticipate Pokemon as well if I had a 3DS.
/sob/ most games I look forward to so much end up being so disappointing! I kind of hardly even anticipate new games anymore. *cough*skyrim*cough*watch dogs*cough*

I have mixed feelings about Inquisition! I loved Origins. One of my top 5 games ever for sure, but DA2 was so atrocious- so bad, so nothing like Origins I'm just afraid that Inquisition is also going to be bad.
I'll try out the game for sure. It might surprise me. The gameplay previews also made me think negatively of it. I'll buy it if I like it. I seriously hope it'll be good.

What I am kind of looking forward to:
Oddworld: New 'n Tasty
SSB for Wii-U
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
Aaaand the release of my own game, jk it'd be nice.

That's pretty much it. I'd probably anticipate Pokemon as well if I had a 3DS.
Ohh, my boyfriend will be happy/interested to hear of a new Borderlands game! I'll have to look into it.
Ohh, my boyfriend will be happy/interested to hear of a new Borderlands game! I'll have to look into it.
Super Smash Bros. for the Wii U c:

My fiancé and I are huge Nintendo fans and we just want the game NOW x_x
Super Smash Bros. for the Wii U c:

My fiancé and I are huge Nintendo fans and we just want the game NOW x_x
ystbqm3.png
I'm looking forward to Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, SSB4, and Disgaea 5! There was also mention of a possible sequel to The Witch And The Hundred Knight, which is pretty exciting (though I'm really hoping for a prequel, since there's not much room for a direct sequel after the first game's ending).
I'm looking forward to Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, SSB4, and Disgaea 5! There was also mention of a possible sequel to The Witch And The Hundred Knight, which is pretty exciting (though I'm really hoping for a prequel, since there's not much room for a direct sequel after the first game's ending).
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
@Vark Oh god New n Tasty
I've been a fan of the series since I was 8 and it has literally changed my life in various ways. And now I get to listen to everyone talk about how amazing New n Tasty is because they're cool and they have PS4s and I don't
@Vark Oh god New n Tasty
I've been a fan of the series since I was 8 and it has literally changed my life in various ways. And now I get to listen to everyone talk about how amazing New n Tasty is because they're cool and they have PS4s and I don't
THE ILLNESS WILL BRING YOU PEACE.
SERENITY IS BORN FROM CERTAINTY AND YOUR SUFFERING IS CERTAIN.
@Nekron Same, same! I've been hooked to Oddworld since the release of Oddyssee. It basicaly got me into my current career. Haha.
I don't have a ps4 either. I invested all my money in a project- aaah. There's a pc release too, right? Or not ;_; I might get it for the ps3.
@Nekron Same, same! I've been hooked to Oddworld since the release of Oddyssee. It basicaly got me into my current career. Haha.
I don't have a ps4 either. I invested all my money in a project- aaah. There's a pc release too, right? Or not ;_; I might get it for the ps3.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7