Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | S | Print 'N Press - Dragon Sales
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@SaltyNoodles - i'd love to buy Chevalier for gems please :]
@SaltyNoodles - i'd love to buy Chevalier for gems please :]
...................................HslJD2N.png
...................................JvUa9ma.png
...................................FObX7rS.png
ede56a3e20547c165fa512c47d2e5b0326aabe8a.gif
........f617b71e2b879364b6c3643b3787fa1efb80f1b3.gif
loimysO.png.
fkWjutW.png.
UU9vIu2.png
@VHShorrortapes Sending them over to you via cr now!
@VHShorrortapes Sending them over to you via cr now!
16453.png
6JTiqfF.png
aC86tUH.png
uVEyOnT.png
Yw8EvNQ.png

Art Shop
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
I'd like to nab the abby (85008046) if it's still available! For gems!
I'd like to nab the abby (85008046) if it's still available! For gems!
743316b9022f3ea39db1a7402a7506cd886119de.png
@Pumpkibutt Sending them Via CR now!
@Pumpkibutt Sending them Via CR now!
16453.png
6JTiqfF.png
aC86tUH.png
uVEyOnT.png
Yw8EvNQ.png

Art Shop
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
these two recent ones were gorgeous! i really liked the flash tattoo vibe of the most recent abb and would love to see more in that style, and i cannot WAIT to see more gaolers from you. anyways, sending a ping your way so that this lovely guy can be added to your previous dragons list. he was actually the first art dragon i have ever seen of yours about nov of last year, and i fell in love with him, & he is finally mine! :) i haven’t picked the perfect name for him yet but i am so happy to own him, as well as the ones ive bought from this thread so far. always excited for the next ping! gl with art fight! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79883550][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/798836/79883550_350.png[/img][/url]
these two recent ones were gorgeous! i really liked the flash tattoo vibe of the most recent abb and would love to see more in that style, and i cannot WAIT to see more gaolers from you. anyways, sending a ping your way so that this lovely guy can be added to your previous dragons list.

he was actually the first art dragon i have ever seen of yours about nov of last year, and i fell in love with him, & he is finally mine! :) i haven’t picked the perfect name for him yet but i am so happy to own him, as well as the ones ive bought from this thread so far. always excited for the next ping! gl with art fight!

79883550_350.png
IMG_2909.gif
@meowmoths @johnny @AloVra @HalcyonKobold @AshenInk @Parad0xxy @Trachynhawb @Blackiebelle @Noctiferous @TwelveBrackets @KittyandCat @CushionySleet90 @misanthropy @IceFang100 @chorderaos @Elextra @Flowerden @darkblayd @VHShorrortapes @Zeraphir @xenonentity Using this old ping list for the last time! The new ones are at the front, and I'll also link them here! [center][pinglist=13334][pinglist=13332][pinglist=13333][/center] -- [center] Back from a little break while I was doing some other art stuff, so it's dragon time again! This coatl came with a small note in their Bio. "All I wish for is a name." [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86141929][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/861420/86141929_350.png[/img][/url] [/center]
@meowmoths @johnny @AloVra @HalcyonKobold @AshenInk @Parad0xxy @Trachynhawb @Blackiebelle @Noctiferous @TwelveBrackets @KittyandCat @CushionySleet90 @misanthropy @IceFang100 @chorderaos @Elextra @Flowerden @darkblayd @VHShorrortapes @Zeraphir @xenonentity

Using this old ping list for the last time! The new ones are at the front, and I'll also link them here!

--
Back from a little break while I was doing some other art stuff, so it's dragon time again!

This coatl came with a small note in their Bio.

"All I wish for is a name."
86141929_350.png

16453.png
6JTiqfF.png
aC86tUH.png
uVEyOnT.png
Yw8EvNQ.png

Art Shop
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
@Saltynoodles

I'd love to buy the Coatl girl and would be happy to give her a name.
@Saltynoodles

I'd love to buy the Coatl girl and would be happy to give her a name.
PEnIA1u.png
@Elextra sending the cr to you now!
@Elextra sending the cr to you now!
16453.png
6JTiqfF.png
aC86tUH.png
uVEyOnT.png
Yw8EvNQ.png

Art Shop
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
@pinglist-13334 @pinglist-13332 [emoji=eternal youth size=1][emoji=eternal youth size=1][emoji=eternal youth size=1][/center] Long time no see! Getting back into the swing of things while I'm sick! These were experimental, so they're discounted!
@Print and Press - Discount Dragon

@Print and Press - New Dragon

[/center]

Long time no see! Getting back into the swing of things while I'm sick! These were experimental, so they're discounted!
16453.png
6JTiqfF.png
aC86tUH.png
uVEyOnT.png
Yw8EvNQ.png

Art Shop
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
[center] @pinglist-13332[/center] [center][emoji=eternal youth size=1][emoji=eternal youth size=1][emoji=eternal youth size=1][/center] Returning to form with a new dragon! Thirsty, anyone? (Also the Flash Dragons have working links)

Returning to form with a new dragon! Thirsty, anyone? (Also the Flash Dragons have working links)
16453.png
6JTiqfF.png
aC86tUH.png
uVEyOnT.png
Yw8EvNQ.png

Art Shop
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10