Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ TRIPLE FORTUNE ] hare dusthides
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 70 71
@888 i'm interested in the green colorway for this 6dig imp boy who is currently in a full coverage skin until i decide which plan (gem genes, umas, etc) i'm going with for him – let me test out some outfits before i 100% commit (wanted to make sure it was available at all before getting my heart set on it... a mistake i made with a previous skin i found lol ;-;) and i'll get back to you shortly! also, oh my god your thundercrack sandsurge skin is INCREDIBLE – i would love a ping if it somehow doesn't win! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/486353][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/4864/486353_350.png[/img][/url] edit: i should also say, if you were ever planning to do a black/red/silver run of it – which i assume not given the status of the collection, but i might as well ask just in case – that would take precedence over the green! but the green to work with his camo tert is fine if not
@888

i'm interested in the green colorway for this 6dig imp boy who is currently in a full coverage skin until i decide which plan (gem genes, umas, etc) i'm going with for him – let me test out some outfits before i 100% commit (wanted to make sure it was available at all before getting my heart set on it... a mistake i made with a previous skin i found lol ;-;) and i'll get back to you shortly! also, oh my god your thundercrack sandsurge skin is INCREDIBLE – i would love a ping if it somehow doesn't win!

486353_350.png

edit: i should also say, if you were ever planning to do a black/red/silver run of it – which i assume not given the status of the collection, but i might as well ask just in case – that would take precedence over the green! but the green to work with his camo tert is fine if not
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
@hatesprit I did have a monochrome black recolor of the skin at one point that I never printed because I felt it was too similar to the antique color, but let me know if you want this one instead! And no worries, get back to me about the reprint whenever :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/mnJ1IDZ.png[/img]
@hatesprit
I did have a monochrome black recolor of the skin at one point that I never printed because I felt it was too similar to the antique color, but let me know if you want this one instead! And no worries, get back to me about the reprint whenever :)

mnJ1IDZ.png
Gb36TXO.png    
@888

oh my god. that's beautiful. that'd be perfect for him.... would you mind uploading it to reskin or smth so i could preview it? or i can dm you the two scries i'd like to test it on, whichever you prefer. it looks like basically exactly what i was scouring the database for (and drawing up surprisingly blank!!)
@888

oh my god. that's beautiful. that'd be perfect for him.... would you mind uploading it to reskin or smth so i could preview it? or i can dm you the two scries i'd like to test it on, whichever you prefer. it looks like basically exactly what i was scouring the database for (and drawing up surprisingly blank!!)
@hatesprit
Here you go, just keep in mind that the lines and shadows will more than likely need to be readjusted!
@hatesprit
Here you go, just keep in mind that the lines and shadows will more than likely need to be readjusted!
Gb36TXO.png    
Hi! I was wondering if it would be possible to have my name added to a future reprint list for this skin please?

Skin: 51. SUNHEAVEN
Hi! I was wondering if it would be possible to have my name added to a future reprint list for this skin please?

Skin: 51. SUNHEAVEN
kdmY4eX.png
» FR +1
» She / Her
» Wishlist
» Leveling Shop
@888 yes, i'd love a pa for sunheaven when it's available! thank you kindly :)
@888 yes, i'd love a pa for sunheaven when it's available! thank you kindly :)
@888

yes. a thousand times yes. if you are interested in printing that one at all (with or without the added moon!) i am 100% down. it's perfect,,,, all i'd need to do is make some decisions about the base of his horns, which there's plenty of apparel for to work with! thank you so so SO much <3
@888

yes. a thousand times yes. if you are interested in printing that one at all (with or without the added moon!) i am 100% down. it's perfect,,,, all i'd need to do is make some decisions about the base of his horns, which there's plenty of apparel for to work with! thank you so so SO much <3
Could I please get a preview on this girlie? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=14&bodygene=186&breed=23&element=9&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=3&tertgene=185&winggene=199&wings=125&auth=40c19da325eee1e4be0a0fb5457caadc2cb8c63e&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Could I please get a preview on this girlie?

dragon?age=1&body=14&bodygene=186&breed=23&element=9&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=3&tertgene=185&winggene=199&wings=125&auth=40c19da325eee1e4be0a0fb5457caadc2cb8c63e&dummyext=prev.png
blackhartecourt.png
@WisteriaSky Yes, I will send a PA for you when I have a reprint available. @hatesprit Ok, I can do that! Do you want it to be a skin just for him? I don't mind sending it in as a public copy, but if you have a blueprint on hand I can print it as a private recolor. @blackharte [img]https://i.imgur.com/PV24UKS.png[/img]
@WisteriaSky
Yes, I will send a PA for you when I have a reprint available.

@hatesprit
Ok, I can do that! Do you want it to be a skin just for him? I don't mind sending it in as a public copy, but if you have a blueprint on hand I can print it as a private recolor.

@blackharte
PV24UKS.png
Gb36TXO.png    
@888

i'm more than happy for it to be public – both for my wallet, and for others looking for monochrome/cool-toned black skins like i am/was!
@888

i'm more than happy for it to be public – both for my wallet, and for others looking for monochrome/cool-toned black skins like i am/was!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 70 71