Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Very Old Dragons (7 and 8 digits)
hi! i recently came back to fr and i was looking to mostly clean out my lair so i can start fresh and improve upon my chosen few. i put all my dragons im looking to auction in their own tab on my lair page!! most of them are 7 to 9 years old, mostly 7 digits, some 8. please take a look ??
hi! i recently came back to fr and i was looking to mostly clean out my lair so i can start fresh and improve upon my chosen few. i put all my dragons im looking to auction in their own tab on my lair page!! most of them are 7 to 9 years old, mostly 7 digits, some 8. please take a look ??
i have them all up for gems but let me know if youre interested and would like to set up a crossroads for treasure instead, i can roll with that
i have them all up for gems but let me know if youre interested and would like to set up a crossroads for treasure instead, i can roll with that
ALSO itd be quicker to dm me if you need anything cus i probably wont check this much
ALSO itd be quicker to dm me if you need anything cus i probably wont check this much
bump i suppose
bump i suppose
bump
bump
if i bump this will it actually work. here we go
if i bump this will it actually work. here we go