Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Sash's Assorted Wares (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Please put me on the reprint pinglist for Sanguine Dread :D
Please put me on the reprint pinglist for Sanguine Dread :D
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
@Jaypaw
I don't keep pinglists, but I can put you on my order list and send you ouT a private auction next time it's in print <3
@Jaypaw
I don't keep pinglists, but I can put you on my order list and send you ouT a private auction next time it's in print <3
She/24/Artist/writer
Gijinka Shop - Accent Shop - comissions closed
@charaut @sabel You've both been added to the order list, and thank you Sabel! Snow-Faced might be my favourite for the same reason honestly + it goes really well with paint and piebald, which are two genes I frequently gravitate towards ^^

@MinkPelt You've also been added to the order list, and no need, I'll send out a private auction to you when things are in print! :>
@charaut @sabel You've both been added to the order list, and thank you Sabel! Snow-Faced might be my favourite for the same reason honestly + it goes really well with paint and piebald, which are two genes I frequently gravitate towards ^^

@MinkPelt You've also been added to the order list, and no need, I'll send out a private auction to you when things are in print! :>
She/24/Artist/writer
Great, thanks!
Great, thanks!
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
awsome! <3
awsome! <3
light_transbling_by_cicide76536-dciq9pt.gif VgR98md.png light_polyamorbling_by_cicide76536-dciq9oa.gif
Could I please order a slot for Faded Dahlia Wing?
Could I please order a slot for Faded Dahlia Wing?
shopbutton-resize-transparent.png
hi! i wanted to ask first to make sure i'm not overstepping any boundaries BUT i put myself on the reprint list for unshackled champion months ago and since there are still 2 slots missing til print would you be okay if i cover those last two, and put the extra copies i get up for print price on the ah alongside the ones you would list? i just really like the skin and would love to see it reprinted hgkjhgf
hi! i wanted to ask first to make sure i'm not overstepping any boundaries BUT i put myself on the reprint list for unshackled champion months ago and since there are still 2 slots missing til print would you be okay if i cover those last two, and put the extra copies i get up for print price on the ah alongside the ones you would list? i just really like the skin and would love to see it reprinted hgkjhgf
XiptSPP.png
@Wishtags Sorry for the wait, you have been added!

@maliketh And honestly, I wouldn't mind that, provided you give me a month to sell some of my remaining stock beforehand. Otherwise I'll just barely be breaking even on the skin, if even that, since its been so long since people first signed up for the reprint.
@Wishtags Sorry for the wait, you have been added!

@maliketh And honestly, I wouldn't mind that, provided you give me a month to sell some of my remaining stock beforehand. Otherwise I'll just barely be breaking even on the skin, if even that, since its been so long since people first signed up for the reprint.
She/24/Artist/writer
gotcha! gimme a ping whenever youre ready
gotcha! gimme a ping whenever youre ready
XiptSPP.png
Will do! @maliketh [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/806242201977225266/1131562203103895602/image.png[/img]
Will do! @maliketh

image.png
She/24/Artist/writer
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23