Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | closed now
1 2
Like the title says, I am looking to buy Sandswept Delta Coliseum grinding!

I am willing to pay per battle (200t per battle) or based on time (1000t per minute), and I am also willing to pay in gems instead of treasure at a 1g:1000t ratio. A single person can claim up to 800 battles or 2 hours worth of grinding.

At these prices, you may keep egg drops, but I would like to keep anything else. If there's another drop you would like to keep, we can discuss it before you begin grinding.

I will start a 2-way CR to you with payment once I accept your grinding offer. When you've finished grinding, attach whatever can fit into the 36 item slots to that CR, then send a 1-way delivery with any items that did not fit.

I'm subscribed, so pings aren't needed (but they're fine if you do).
Quote:
I would like to grind for [number] [battles/minutes] in exchange for [estimated price t/g].
Like the title says, I am looking to buy Sandswept Delta Coliseum grinding!

I am willing to pay per battle (200t per battle) or based on time (1000t per minute), and I am also willing to pay in gems instead of treasure at a 1g:1000t ratio. A single person can claim up to 800 battles or 2 hours worth of grinding.

At these prices, you may keep egg drops, but I would like to keep anything else. If there's another drop you would like to keep, we can discuss it before you begin grinding.

I will start a 2-way CR to you with payment once I accept your grinding offer. When you've finished grinding, attach whatever can fit into the 36 item slots to that CR, then send a 1-way delivery with any items that did not fit.

I'm subscribed, so pings aren't needed (but they're fine if you do).
Quote:
I would like to grind for [number] [battles/minutes] in exchange for [estimated price t/g].
He/She/They | FR +3
I would like to grind for 1hour in exchange for 60g!
I would like to grind for 1hour in exchange for 60g!
lN2Q13f.png
Hello! I'd like to do 500 battles for you in exchange of 100kt~
Hello! I'd like to do 500 battles for you in exchange of 100kt~
naturef1.png

Visit Saffron's Café to shop for food!
naturef2.png
I would like to grind for 75 battles in exchange for 15kt!
I would like to grind for 75 battles in exchange for 15kt!
I would like to grind 500 battles in exchange for 500g if possible, if its not I can do a mix of currency so let me know if 500g is an issue
I would like to grind 500 battles in exchange for 500g if possible, if its not I can do a mix of currency so let me know if 500g is an issue
My apologies for these late replies!

@Mode @Elisaria @GriffinWings You're all good, I'll start the CRs!

@MonochromeJester The per-battle rate is 200t per battle (or 1g for 5 battles, when converted), so it would be 100g for 500 battles, would you still want to do that?
My apologies for these late replies!

@Mode @Elisaria @GriffinWings You're all good, I'll start the CRs!

@MonochromeJester The per-battle rate is 200t per battle (or 1g for 5 battles, when converted), so it would be 100g for 500 battles, would you still want to do that?
He/She/They | FR +3
Sorry for misreading! yeah that works fine for me
Sorry for misreading! yeah that works fine for me
I would like to grind for 30 minutes in exchange for 30kt.

:)
I would like to grind for 30 minutes in exchange for 30kt.

:)
FR +9

U1q83DY.png
@MonochromeJester @Crunkybees You're good to start, sending CRs!
@MonochromeJester @Crunkybees You're good to start, sending CRs!
He/She/They | FR +3
I would like to grind for 800 battles in exchange for 160g if you're still looking (If you can't pay with gems I'll accept 160kt as well ^^ gems is just my preferred currency atm!)
I would like to grind for 800 battles in exchange for 160g if you're still looking (If you can't pay with gems I'll accept 160kt as well ^^ gems is just my preferred currency atm!)
QfSM7oT.png
n4H37dx.png
rUoKR6y.png
lAvpyOQ.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
FObX7rS.png
Light-Network.png lfh.png
1 2