Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | XXY and XXX white Aether pair [SOLD OUT]
1 2
Selling them because I have no will for breeding them and no any space.
Im not going with cheap prices because I don't want them to be exalted.
Including 1-2 rename scrolls if needed.
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85173260
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85214108
Selling them because I have no will for breeding them and no any space.
Im not going with cheap prices because I don't want them to be exalted.
Including 1-2 rename scrolls if needed.
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85173260
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85214108
8B.png 13B.png 2B.png 03.png 4B.png 5B.png 6B.png 04.png 9B.png 11B.png 7B.png TB6EYwU.png wqvfdXO.png 10B.png ll0CfnD.png
The higher offer the higher chances to get them. Pings are OK and needed!
The higher offer the higher chances to get them. Pings are OK and needed!
8B.png 13B.png 2B.png 03.png 4B.png 5B.png 6B.png 04.png 9B.png 11B.png 7B.png TB6EYwU.png wqvfdXO.png 10B.png ll0CfnD.png
@BMScream

How much is the lowest would you go if I swore on everything I had that I would never exalt them?

Sorry this is a weird question, I'm just limiting myself to a budget rn, trying to save up lol
@BMScream

How much is the lowest would you go if I swore on everything I had that I would never exalt them?

Sorry this is a weird question, I'm just limiting myself to a budget rn, trying to save up lol
Auraboas.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
Cheap-8.pngSales.png
@UnknownGhost Honestly I don't know. I don't want to go too high with price. You can name an average price in KT or Gems for one of them and I can tell if im fine with it and double it because its a pair
@UnknownGhost Honestly I don't know. I don't want to go too high with price. You can name an average price in KT or Gems for one of them and I can tell if im fine with it and double it because its a pair
@BMScream

hey! im looking for an aether pair but tbh i have no idea how the player market works in this game and ive never bought dragons this way

whats a ballpark price youd take for them? id be wanting to pay in gems
@BMScream

hey! im looking for an aether pair but tbh i have no idea how the player market works in this game and ive never bought dragons this way

whats a ballpark price youd take for them? id be wanting to pay in gems
tumblr_oswgufq2u31v8lm95o4_100.gif Guardian-Foo.png tumblr_oswgufq2u31v8lm95o2_100.gif
@sumatran @UnknownGhost Im setting the base price of 50 [emoji=gem size=1] for both of them (25g for male and 25 for female) (I was buying the female one for more than its base price, so idk if its a lot) You can bid more if you wish to increase chance of getting them than other person
@sumatran @UnknownGhost
Im setting the base price of 50 for both of them (25g for male and 25 for female) (I was buying the female one for more than its base price, so idk if its a lot)
You can bid more if you wish to increase chance of getting them than other person
@BMScream

would you sell both for 80g?
@BMScream

would you sell both for 80g?
tumblr_oswgufq2u31v8lm95o4_100.gif Guardian-Foo.png tumblr_oswgufq2u31v8lm95o2_100.gif
@BMScream

I can get you, at max, 100kt/g as mixed payment in a few days, after I sell the eggs that are in my nests atm, lmk what price is right for you
@BMScream

I can get you, at max, 100kt/g as mixed payment in a few days, after I sell the eggs that are in my nests atm, lmk what price is right for you
Auraboas.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
Cheap-8.pngSales.png
@sumatran UnknownGhost setted the price of 100KT\G up here
@sumatran UnknownGhost setted the price of 100KT\G up here
@UnknownGhost I will be waiting until your CT or until another player's bid! For now your price is highest
@UnknownGhost I will be waiting until your CT or until another player's bid! For now your price is highest
1 2