Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [ LF ] 1x1 RP
Hello there! Looking to RP after a very long time, mainly for 1x1 RP, but also open to group RP if any slots are open.

Character Information

I mostly roleplay with personal OCs, I have both human and non-human characters I can readily RP with. That said, I am also open to Flight Rising RP and FFXIV RP!
No specific storylines in mind, I tend to prefer brainstorming and improvisation w/ my RP buddy c: I am open to fantasy, sci-fi, eldritch horror etc. generally very fictional, fantastical settings but I'm flexible.

Player Information

Average reply length?

1-4 paragraphs on average, I tend to adjust depending on what's going on/how much other people write.

Average reply speed?
I try to at least get 1 reply sent out daily, sometimes more, sometimes less depending on how busy I am.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
Would strongly prefer 18+ RP partners, as I am in my 20's. The classic "communicate, don't godmod/metagame, be respectful, etc" applies.
I also like to RP darker themes and explicit violence/gore that can squick some people out, so something to keep in mind (only applies to off-site RP).

Would you like to share any additional information?
I have never really roleplayed in the FR forums so I am more comfortable with Discord, but I'm willing to try! Also I am an artist and have a TH with my OCs in it that I can share c:
Hello there! Looking to RP after a very long time, mainly for 1x1 RP, but also open to group RP if any slots are open.

Character Information

I mostly roleplay with personal OCs, I have both human and non-human characters I can readily RP with. That said, I am also open to Flight Rising RP and FFXIV RP!
No specific storylines in mind, I tend to prefer brainstorming and improvisation w/ my RP buddy c: I am open to fantasy, sci-fi, eldritch horror etc. generally very fictional, fantastical settings but I'm flexible.

Player Information

Average reply length?

1-4 paragraphs on average, I tend to adjust depending on what's going on/how much other people write.

Average reply speed?
I try to at least get 1 reply sent out daily, sometimes more, sometimes less depending on how busy I am.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
Would strongly prefer 18+ RP partners, as I am in my 20's. The classic "communicate, don't godmod/metagame, be respectful, etc" applies.
I also like to RP darker themes and explicit violence/gore that can squick some people out, so something to keep in mind (only applies to off-site RP).

Would you like to share any additional information?
I have never really roleplayed in the FR forums so I am more comfortable with Discord, but I'm willing to try! Also I am an artist and have a TH with my OCs in it that I can share c:
Nocta | she/they | +10 FR time
"Even in the darkest of times, there is always hope."
6pMAXtp.jpg
~
~
6pMAXtp.jpg
@Alkyona

I would be interested in role playing with you
@Alkyona

I would be interested in role playing with you
~

Still looking!
~

Still looking!
6pMAXtp.jpg
@Alkyona I'd be interested
@Alkyona I'd be interested
Hello! I’m interested if your thread is still open! I’m on discord but prefer to discuss details on FR first :)
Hello! I’m interested if your thread is still open! I’m on discord but prefer to discuss details on FR first :)
H01Ejx7.png