Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Gothic Glass ~ Slots Closed
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 39 40
@Silence no idea if it is possible to add me to a reserve spot for a future slot but when I can I would love to order a second piece from you and sponsor some genes for your Aberration options! I'll hold payment in my vault for when that time comes! Just ping me whenever there is space open and I'll send over the payment <3 [b]Username:[/b] Talani [b]Payment:[/b] if my math is right 400g (split payment 200kt/200g if at all possible if not I am fine doing just gems!) [b]Window:[/b] C [b]Frame Color:[/b] Default [b]Background Color(s):[/b] Default [b]Sponsoring / Accent:[/b] I would like to sponsor Pharaoh/Bee/Veined [b]Special Requests:[/b] He is very much galaxy/magic themed if that helps with any additional ideas! [b]Dragon:[/b] Wyvnex (female version of him is in bio if needed) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75333371][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/753334/75333371_350.png[/img][/url]
@Silence no idea if it is possible to add me to a reserve spot for a future slot but when I can I would love to order a second piece from you and sponsor some genes for your Aberration options! I'll hold payment in my vault for when that time comes! Just ping me whenever there is space open and I'll send over the payment <3

Username: Talani
Payment: if my math is right 400g (split payment 200kt/200g if at all possible if not I am fine doing just gems!)
Window: C
Frame Color: Default
Background Color(s): Default
Sponsoring / Accent: I would like to sponsor Pharaoh/Bee/Veined
Special Requests: He is very much galaxy/magic themed if that helps with any additional ideas!

Dragon: Wyvnex (female version of him is in bio if needed)
75333371_350.png
FXlweMy.png3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.pngetyFsl3.png
Can I be added to the pinglist? These are gorgeous.
Can I be added to the pinglist? These are gorgeous.
gfCdYdH.gif Ninth | She/Her
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
@trulyteru

Knew I had probably forgotten to add something! It'll be 350kt/g total, let me know if that's alright with you~

@ViciousPrincess

Adding! Total is 650kt/g

@Talani

Sure! It'll likely be when I'm through some of the heavy sponsor orders - they usually take some time, so I prefer not to have too many at once. I'll be sure to ping you ^^
And thank you for coming back!

@9th

Of course, and thank you so much :3
@trulyteru

Knew I had probably forgotten to add something! It'll be 350kt/g total, let me know if that's alright with you~

@ViciousPrincess

Adding! Total is 650kt/g

@Talani

Sure! It'll likely be when I'm through some of the heavy sponsor orders - they usually take some time, so I prefer not to have too many at once. I'll be sure to ping you ^^
And thank you for coming back!

@9th

Of course, and thank you so much :3
Hy86VRp.png
» Elf Subs.
» Peryton Adopts
» Adopts
@Silence Payment sent, so excited to finally snag a spot thank you!
@Silence Payment sent, so excited to finally snag a spot thank you!
ghostlightbar.png
Only from the darkness can you appreciate the dimmest light.
[quote name="Silence" date="2023-07-10 13:17:16" ] @/trulyteru Knew I had probably forgotten to add something! It'll be 350kt/g total, let me know if that's alright with you~[/quote] that's perfect! give me just a moment to send payment ^^
Silence wrote on 2023-07-10 13:17:16:
@/trulyteru

that's perfect! give me just a moment to send payment ^^
wpEE9mo.png
  • they/them/their
  • photographer
  • doll collector
  • orc
@Twalio Hi there! Adopt is done, let me know if you need any tweaks~ [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ZcPz9Bc.png[/img][/center]
@Twalio

Hi there! Adopt is done, let me know if you need any tweaks~

ZcPz9Bc.png
Hy86VRp.png
» Elf Subs.
» Peryton Adopts
» Adopts
It's perfect, thanks so much ^^
It's perfect, thanks so much ^^
9DdGlja.png
@trulyteru Hi there! Let me know if you need any changes c: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/PxFR9QL.png[/img][/center]
@trulyteru

Hi there! Let me know if you need any changes c:

PxFR9QL.png
Hy86VRp.png
» Elf Subs.
» Peryton Adopts
» Adopts
@silence

AAAAHHHH he's perfect, thank you soo much!!

i'll def be back (when i make more money!!) to get one of my Abs done <3
@silence

AAAAHHHH he's perfect, thank you soo much!!

i'll def be back (when i make more money!!) to get one of my Abs done <3
wpEE9mo.png
  • they/them/their
  • photographer
  • doll collector
  • orc
can you please add me to the ping list? these are so so beautiful and i love it so much
can you please add me to the ping list? these are so so beautiful and i love it so much
zBrD4uS.png epEwdRU.png Hc8XBxX.png 0Z13Skq.png zS6uzO6.png PWfvahd.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 39 40