Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Familiars and Baldwin's Brew
I'm not sure if this has been suggested yet, but I would love to see an icon on the familiars I do/don't have yet in Baldwin's Brew! I'm thinking something like how the marketplace has it shown.
I'm not sure if this has been suggested yet, but I would love to see an icon on the familiars I do/don't have yet in Baldwin's Brew! I'm thinking something like how the marketplace has it shown.
Support, at the very least this feature for apparel and familiars would be nice, so you can tell if you have one in your hoard/vault or on a dragon. Additionally a separate mark on every item telling whether or not you've brewed it before at all might be nice.
Support, at the very least this feature for apparel and familiars would be nice, so you can tell if you have one in your hoard/vault or on a dragon. Additionally a separate mark on every item telling whether or not you've brewed it before at all might be nice.
deathseeker_caw_zps8ow1makd.gifstormseeker_caw_inv_zpsmwflt9it.gif
Support. I would hope that it's something that's in the works, the same way it's shown in the Marketplace. On the other hand, the items in the new Acclaimed Achievements Association in the Grand Exchange DON'T have the icons the MP does.

If the concern is too much visual clutter, an alternative could be to show only the icon for whether you have it in your Hoard or Vault, while additional icons show on the preview popup that familiars, apparel, scenes, vistas and skins all have. The MP and other pages could still show several icons, as deemed needed/useful.
Support. I would hope that it's something that's in the works, the same way it's shown in the Marketplace. On the other hand, the items in the new Acclaimed Achievements Association in the Grand Exchange DON'T have the icons the MP does.

If the concern is too much visual clutter, an alternative could be to show only the icon for whether you have it in your Hoard or Vault, while additional icons show on the preview popup that familiars, apparel, scenes, vistas and skins all have. The MP and other pages could still show several icons, as deemed needed/useful.
Support, for not just familiars but all items. As stated above there's already areas of the site that show if you have the item in your hoard, this would be extremely useful. Especially when new things get added in at all sorts of levels so they can get easily buried in the pages and pages of items now in Baldwin and forgotten about. As someone trying to brew all of the apparel alone it does get annoying to have to go search my hoard for each one to see if I've made it before.
Support, for not just familiars but all items. As stated above there's already areas of the site that show if you have the item in your hoard, this would be extremely useful. Especially when new things get added in at all sorts of levels so they can get easily buried in the pages and pages of items now in Baldwin and forgotten about. As someone trying to brew all of the apparel alone it does get annoying to have to go search my hoard for each one to see if I've made it before.

Phoebe_Sig_2.jpg
Support, I am so bad with baldwins knowing what i want to work on next bc i forget what i have and what i dont have. especially with hib den meaning ive spent some of my baldwin items for space!
Support, I am so bad with baldwins knowing what i want to work on next bc i forget what i have and what i dont have. especially with hib den meaning ive spent some of my baldwin items for space!
rSvYfKQ.png MjqG2rA.png QFMsHc3.png
Perm dragons are first page of lair and first two pages of hibden :)
I think they have the code to do this but it is a tedious addition, I would love for it to be a part of the game but also I dont want them to put too much effort into something so small
I think they have the code to do this but it is a tedious addition, I would love for it to be a part of the game but also I dont want them to put too much effort into something so small
fBVWC4D.pnguPOLOvt.pngnWiQNX9.pngJ7D1quC.png3adgzZD.pngA4CLXPb.gif