Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Happy 4th of July!
1 2
How are my fellow Americans celebrating? I currently have tonsillitis, so I won't be able to attend my sister's BBQ, but I can at least watch some fireworks from my back porch while eating a nice soothing bowl of ice cream.
How are my fellow Americans celebrating? I currently have tonsillitis, so I won't be able to attend my sister's BBQ, but I can at least watch some fireworks from my back porch while eating a nice soothing bowl of ice cream.
output-onlinepngtools.pngI refuse...
I'm sorry to hear that! :( I hope you feel better soon!

We're going to go and visit our cousins today!
I'm sorry to hear that! :( I hope you feel better soon!

We're going to go and visit our cousins today!
c78fb34a-2f8e-11eb-a63c-492b8a503cf7.gif jHSxBWy.png
Ask me about my silly spy shows!
I'm on_a_sunbeam on Artfight!
And the same to you!

As for me, it's not much of a holiday I celebrate, so just another day. It's also raining, so that might put a damper on the neighbors' fireworks-popping.
And the same to you!

As for me, it's not much of a holiday I celebrate, so just another day. It's also raining, so that might put a damper on the neighbors' fireworks-popping.
9iqeDz7.png
Happy 4th! I don't really celebrate much myself (I'm sensitive to noise, so I'm not very fond of being close to fireworks), but I'm going to have some ice cream today with my family :)
Happy 4th! I don't really celebrate much myself (I'm sensitive to noise, so I'm not very fond of being close to fireworks), but I'm going to have some ice cream today with my family :)
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png
HAPPY 4TH! WHAT IS A KILOMETER/REF i loooove fireworks so much they're so loud and pretty and dangerous ughhrrr.....
HAPPY 4TH! WHAT IS A KILOMETER/REF i loooove fireworks so much they're so loud and pretty and dangerous ughhrrr.....
Untitled424_20230617211922.png yo im arsonistfurry
im just a dude tbh
he/they
trans rights
ping meeeeeeee
art shop
Untitled419_20230616190853.png
I hope you feel better soon. Happy 4th.
I hope you feel better soon. Happy 4th.
[quote name="ArsonistFurry" date="2023-07-04 20:20:20" ] HAPPY 4TH! WHAT IS A KILOMETER/REF i loooove fireworks so much they're so loud and pretty and dangerous ughhrrr..... [/quote] Like a Dragon! Dragons are loud and pretty and dangerous!
ArsonistFurry wrote on 2023-07-04 20:20:20:
Like a Dragon! Dragons are loud and pretty and dangerous!
OFTXtKI.png0Tkgsq4.pngtumblr_inline_ofoo1oofwc1tfmvub_100.png
I celebrated it by shooting off some fireworks with my parents, and then we got out the hose because last year we had a small fire, and so we were prepared ahead of time if anything happened. But we ended up having a funny water fight, where my sister caught both of my parents off guard and sprayed them, and because I found this absolutely hilarious, my dad sought revenge and by the end of the night water was everywhere but we had fun lol
I celebrated it by shooting off some fireworks with my parents, and then we got out the hose because last year we had a small fire, and so we were prepared ahead of time if anything happened. But we ended up having a funny water fight, where my sister caught both of my parents off guard and sprayed them, and because I found this absolutely hilarious, my dad sought revenge and by the end of the night water was everywhere but we had fun lol
ARAxlYW.png
J7D1quC.png
3CzZFT6.png
WI7lnRZ.png
6tBZa.gif6EBnp.gif
I… celebrated by crying because there were fireworks right outside my house. I hate fireworks. Also, in another part of my neighborhood I heard gunshots so that’s … fun.

Hope you feel better soon <3
I… celebrated by crying because there were fireworks right outside my house. I hate fireworks. Also, in another part of my neighborhood I heard gunshots so that’s … fun.

Hope you feel better soon <3
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | WishlistFq96d.gifxaiMr.gifZf3x7.gifQj3JU.gif20nIE.gif
The central park where I live cancelled so I just listened to the ones around my neighborhood. I also hung out with my brother as well. [u]I hope you get better![/u] @HappyLittleSnek You were probably hearing these things: These have gun powder in them so sometimes they sound like guns but they're very safe because their make for children. [img]https://s1.tntfireworks.com/d/products/3477/ad6b3eb5896a661324cc23fa5e5050b9-large.png[/img]
The central park where I live cancelled so I just listened to the ones around my neighborhood. I also hung out with my brother as well. I hope you get better!

@HappyLittleSnek
You were probably hearing these things: These have gun powder in them so sometimes they sound like guns but they're very safe because their make for children. ad6b3eb5896a661324cc23fa5e5050b9-large.png
Plague-Network.png
Endtroid
"Oddeeae uodduoee!"
(Hello people!)

Hatchery
Wishhlist
1 2