Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | my beautiful daughter needs your votes
1 2
One looks so pretty to me!
One looks so pretty to me!
J5M9mfw.pngmE28P9N.png
[url=41973865_350.png][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/3156280/1[/img][/url]
number 1 tentatively takes the lead hmm
number 1 tentatively takes the lead hmm
tumblr_inline_p2wpk68Bre1vuyziz_500.png
oh wow ! i think all of these are fantastic options but i think #2 is my favorite , but i dont think any of these would be the wrong choice
oh wow ! i think all of these are fantastic options but i think #2 is my favorite , but i dont think any of these would be the wrong choice
jA5A7gu.png
oaolHwW.png
9hqcHsy.png
JNAfoEf.png
qhK4FYS.png
mWCEbQu.png
mlHpBMC.png
HhpzPA3.png
hi it's cowboy time | fr+3

he/they
JSSQ34Q.png
art shop link
50754.png
if this were my dragon, i would definitely go with 3 and not look back LOL
compared to the other two choices, the overall simplicity and more limited color palette in 3's genes makes your dragon look so sleek and mysterious.. she is That Girl.... and the eye type just emphasizes the mysterious beauty vibe sooo much. idk if that's the vibe you intended but i am looking respectfully +_+

1 isn't my type personally, but honestly all of your your scrys are so gorgus... i def see why you're conflicted, because ringlets looks SOOO good with the skin too.. the skin is busy as is and ringlets makes it busier, but the similar colors makes the two of them together look so cohesive. i get a more magical vibe from the combo of the skin and ringlets, which is also so very nice. and the fade/blend in 1 also contributes to the magical vibe, in a lighter way >_<

so all in all i think the choice depends on what kind of vibe or aesthetic you want your dragon to embody orz
if this were my dragon, i would definitely go with 3 and not look back LOL
compared to the other two choices, the overall simplicity and more limited color palette in 3's genes makes your dragon look so sleek and mysterious.. she is That Girl.... and the eye type just emphasizes the mysterious beauty vibe sooo much. idk if that's the vibe you intended but i am looking respectfully +_+

1 isn't my type personally, but honestly all of your your scrys are so gorgus... i def see why you're conflicted, because ringlets looks SOOO good with the skin too.. the skin is busy as is and ringlets makes it busier, but the similar colors makes the two of them together look so cohesive. i get a more magical vibe from the combo of the skin and ringlets, which is also so very nice. and the fade/blend in 1 also contributes to the magical vibe, in a lighter way >_<

so all in all i think the choice depends on what kind of vibe or aesthetic you want your dragon to embody orz
Wow those are all so wonderful! I'll vote for 1 but you really can't go wrong with any of them.
Wow those are all so wonderful! I'll vote for 1 but you really can't go wrong with any of them.
ohhh she is and will be so beautiful!! i like ringlets for sure- leaning towards fade/blend, i think. the second scry might be matchier to the skin but i love the visual interest of the first c:
ohhh she is and will be so beautiful!! i like ringlets for sure- leaning towards fade/blend, i think. the second scry might be matchier to the skin but i love the visual interest of the first c:
iPGPQmt.gif xx agheful
fr +2
saga hwæt ic hatte
Oooh she's gorgeous, I gave her a like <3 I like 2 the best, ringlets just add a very nice filling touch to her :]
Oooh she's gorgeous, I gave her a like <3 I like 2 the best, ringlets just add a very nice filling touch to her :]
SSlEfLL.pngS3UaN8T.png
Day 2 of agonizing over the choice: I see that I won't solve this by asking which design is prettier, they all are :') for different reasons! Thank you all for your valuable opinions, I'm very happy that you like her just like I do, and face the same conflicts wrt to her future look that I face <3 I suppose what's left for me is to stop agonizing, pick one, and perhaps re-gene her some time later if I miss the other designs too much! :'D
Day 2 of agonizing over the choice: I see that I won't solve this by asking which design is prettier, they all are :') for different reasons! Thank you all for your valuable opinions, I'm very happy that you like her just like I do, and face the same conflicts wrt to her future look that I face <3 I suppose what's left for me is to stop agonizing, pick one, and perhaps re-gene her some time later if I miss the other designs too much! :'D
tumblr_inline_p2wpk68Bre1vuyziz_500.png
1 2