Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Little angry animals (CLOSED temporary)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Aaaa that pearlcatcher base is so good, Sundar gets more art Blush (yes or no, and what color): No Background color: Icy colours would be lovely? Apparel you’d like added: His Night Sky Fillet and the scarf from the Ebony Filigree Breastplate if possible? Not the breastplate itself tho. Skin you’d like added: Just face and neck part of No Gods, if you can? I don't expect you to draw the whole thing, but let me know if you intend to? Link to dragon (or name of them so I can find them):[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/780017][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/7801/780017_350.png[/img][/url]
Aaaa that pearlcatcher base is so good, Sundar gets more art

Blush (yes or no, and what color): No

Background color: Icy colours would be lovely?

Apparel you’d like added: His Night Sky Fillet and the scarf from the Ebony Filigree
Breastplate if possible? Not the breastplate itself tho.

Skin you’d like added: Just face and neck part of No Gods, if you can? I don't expect you to draw the whole thing, but let me know if you intend to?

Link to dragon (or name of them so I can find them):780017_350.png
@Evergiven @Halaie @CaityJay @BlackRayser

I’m so sorry that I haven’t been updating or anything lately. I am very burnt it and tired mentally and I don’t currently have the energy to finish a bunch of projects. I’m so sorry for making you wait in anticipation for your adopts, but I’m taking a break from Fr for a bit. If you’re still interested in getting adopts from me, I will update you guys as soon a I feel like I can give it my all and really do a good job.
@Evergiven @Halaie @CaityJay @BlackRayser

I’m so sorry that I haven’t been updating or anything lately. I am very burnt it and tired mentally and I don’t currently have the energy to finish a bunch of projects. I’m so sorry for making you wait in anticipation for your adopts, but I’m taking a break from Fr for a bit. If you’re still interested in getting adopts from me, I will update you guys as soon a I feel like I can give it my all and really do a good job.
| Wes | He/Him |
| Bi | Little Man |

apparel_paunchy_green_perch_by_dogi_crimson-dc5fcw8.gif
@Bugbrains No worries! Take care of yourself ♥
@Bugbrains No worries! Take care of yourself ♥
z8s5c34.png
5hF3FGk.png
JvUa9ma.png
extra1.png
YMPbu9R.png
KZwivfG.gif R9ehyxp.png BEIfv3.png nafzMp1.png
@CaityJay thank you :)
@CaityJay thank you :)
| Wes | He/Him |
| Bi | Little Man |

@Bugbrains Do not absolutely worry at all! Self care always come first! [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]
@Bugbrains
Do not absolutely worry at all! Self care always come first!
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
@Bugbrains
No worries! Take care ^_^
@Bugbrains
No worries! Take care ^_^
Thank you everyone [emoji=heart size=1]
Thank you everyone
| Wes | He/Him |
| Bi | Little Man |

Are you open? I would love some of these please!
Are you open? I would love some of these please!
21uKuvK.pngatMelg3.pngO7kibGp.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9