Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Arlo Achievement not triggering
1 2
@Helldog

Sorry, I linked that thread to highlight the staff acknowledgment of a display-only bug in many achievements on the achievements page where the status isn't staying Claimed; if the achievement is showing as complete in the game DB but as incomplete on the Achievements page, you are experiencing the known bug, and the 'fix' will have to be done by the devs when they correct the achievement page display logic.
@Helldog

Sorry, I linked that thread to highlight the staff acknowledgment of a display-only bug in many achievements on the achievements page where the status isn't staying Claimed; if the achievement is showing as complete in the game DB but as incomplete on the Achievements page, you are experiencing the known bug, and the 'fix' will have to be done by the devs when they correct the achievement page display logic.
@Gryphonlady I understood! I wanted to rule out my cache being the problem since someone had mentioned it worked for them.
@Gryphonlady I understood! I wanted to rule out my cache being the problem since someone had mentioned it worked for them.
Vcb7wdp.png8KaoAqJ.pngowZ4F1L.png
Oh hey, it’s not just me! I can’t get that one to trigger, either.
Oh hey, it’s not just me! I can’t get that one to trigger, either.
unknown.png
1 2