Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | yall get confusingly realistic dreams?
1 2 3 4 5 6
A long while back when I was younger I thought I got a beyblade so I went to look for it where I left it in my dream but alas it was not there.
A long while back when I was younger I thought I got a beyblade so I went to look for it where I left it in my dream but alas it was not there.
2COzMGY.gif filler text
FR +3
lllllllllllllllllllllllllll
This LITERALLY just happened to my mom today.

Apparently I was hell bent on mowing the lawn? She got mad at me for being so keen on doing it, and I walked out of the house. Then she woke up and got really confused as to why I was back inside the house, eating lunch xD
This LITERALLY just happened to my mom today.

Apparently I was hell bent on mowing the lawn? She got mad at me for being so keen on doing it, and I walked out of the house. Then she woke up and got really confused as to why I was back inside the house, eating lunch xD
7ntZZGM.png
tNgQJvM.png
bYt72YT.png
reHWBXk.png
PRICTGJ.png
2VtxnMX.png
Check out the gayest dragon you'll ever see here
F8JsSEl.png
I have a very vivid memory of going to a friend's house as a kid. She lived on a farm and her house was a prefab steel barn that had been converted. The two of us got on her computer and played a brand new Land Before Time video game! I spent months convinced that it was a real memory and searching for that game before realizing it was a dream. To this day, 20 years later, I sometimes think about what a weird experience that was.
I have a very vivid memory of going to a friend's house as a kid. She lived on a farm and her house was a prefab steel barn that had been converted. The two of us got on her computer and played a brand new Land Before Time video game! I spent months convinced that it was a real memory and searching for that game before realizing it was a dream. To this day, 20 years later, I sometimes think about what a weird experience that was.
Hi there! Call me Nadir! She/they
Add me on Xanje
Add me on Pixel Cat's End
Add me on Lorwolf
Unsure if anyone has already said this but.. when you dream about getting ready for the day, wake up, and realize you didn't actually get ready it's called false awakenings.

It's happened to me when I've been very stressed. I wake up, have VERY realistic conversations with people, brush my teeth, get clothes on etc etc. Then panic and realize I slept through my alarm and I have 10 minutes to get ready >.>

Unsure if anyone has already said this but.. when you dream about getting ready for the day, wake up, and realize you didn't actually get ready it's called false awakenings.

It's happened to me when I've been very stressed. I wake up, have VERY realistic conversations with people, brush my teeth, get clothes on etc etc. Then panic and realize I slept through my alarm and I have 10 minutes to get ready >.>

This happens so regularly to me lol. I've just learned to start constantly questioning my waking reality because I always confuse dreams with it after how realistic they are. Friends/family has to tell me "I think you dreamed that one" all the time when I bring that stuff up lol.
This happens so regularly to me lol. I've just learned to start constantly questioning my waking reality because I always confuse dreams with it after how realistic they are. Friends/family has to tell me "I think you dreamed that one" all the time when I bring that stuff up lol.
Eventually I'll just DIY a signature...
pretty much all of my dreams feel super real, even though once i wake up its obviously super crazy impossible things that happened in the dream lol but inside the dream it feels so REALISTIC its insane

ive had a few where i was in bed checking discord where an old friend added me back but then i wake up to realize it wasnt real lol. my favorite though was one where i was just looking out my window in my room, it looked and felt like a normal day but there were these super detailed gold and black angels falling out of a portal in the sky down into our yard? i asked people in the house in my dream if they saw it too and then i woke up genuinely questioning if it was real or not because i remembered asking other people about it
pretty much all of my dreams feel super real, even though once i wake up its obviously super crazy impossible things that happened in the dream lol but inside the dream it feels so REALISTIC its insane

ive had a few where i was in bed checking discord where an old friend added me back but then i wake up to realize it wasnt real lol. my favorite though was one where i was just looking out my window in my room, it looked and felt like a normal day but there were these super detailed gold and black angels falling out of a portal in the sky down into our yard? i asked people in the house in my dream if they saw it too and then i woke up genuinely questioning if it was real or not because i remembered asking other people about it
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
Yes, quite frequently. They're mostly boring stuff like forgetting to study for final exams in college classes I've already passed in reality. Although occasionally I have dreams integrate themselves into my memories, so sometimes I have to think hard about if some memory of mine actually happened or not.
Yes, quite frequently. They're mostly boring stuff like forgetting to study for final exams in college classes I've already passed in reality. Although occasionally I have dreams integrate themselves into my memories, so sometimes I have to think hard about if some memory of mine actually happened or not.
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png
During primary school (it's like kindergarten, for the Americans) I had a best friend. When I was around 10 years old I went up to her a bit upset and I told her I didnt like the fact that she was gonna move and change schools. She looked at me all confused not knowing what I was talikng about. Turned out it was just a dream.
During primary school (it's like kindergarten, for the Americans) I had a best friend. When I was around 10 years old I went up to her a bit upset and I told her I didnt like the fact that she was gonna move and change schools. She looked at me all confused not knowing what I was talikng about. Turned out it was just a dream.
I had a hyper realistic dream today that one of my best friends, who lives across the world (this is an important detail), sent me a picture of chopped watermelon on a plate.

I then went downstairs and they were in my kitchen, making a sandwich for me.

When I woke up for real, I had to message them like "hey, uh.. you haven't made a surprise visit here have you?" cx
I had a hyper realistic dream today that one of my best friends, who lives across the world (this is an important detail), sent me a picture of chopped watermelon on a plate.

I then went downstairs and they were in my kitchen, making a sandwich for me.

When I woke up for real, I had to message them like "hey, uh.. you haven't made a surprise visit here have you?" cx
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
i have a bunch of sleeping problems from sleep paralysis, insomnia, sleep walking, etc etc, so i do tend to have hyper realistic dreams that i sometimes confuse as real memories until i look deeper into them or someone tells me it didnt happen. Sometimes, my dreams will have effects on my body, for example:
i trip in my dream and hurt my knee, when i wake up my knee will hurt for a bit even though nothing happened.
future predicting dreams are rare, but do happen as well, dreams are so weird lol
i have a bunch of sleeping problems from sleep paralysis, insomnia, sleep walking, etc etc, so i do tend to have hyper realistic dreams that i sometimes confuse as real memories until i look deeper into them or someone tells me it didnt happen. Sometimes, my dreams will have effects on my body, for example:
i trip in my dream and hurt my knee, when i wake up my knee will hurt for a bit even though nothing happened.
future predicting dreams are rare, but do happen as well, dreams are so weird lol

IJUD9dj.gif ChoccypilledIJUD9dj.gif UsInSEn.gif Any PronounsUsInSEn.gif
sh5xjiu.pngIxog88i.png2VtxnMX.pngPRICTGJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6