Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Festival Coliseum Guide (Water)
1 2 ... 634 635 636 637 638 ... 653 654
Happy Gathering!

Oh I thought that it's just me so unlucky to not get anything from digging or coliseum so far, but I read what you write here and it seems that everything just not good :D

*old lady's voice* in my time few years ago I got 2-3 chests from digging every day!
Happy Gathering!

Oh I thought that it's just me so unlucky to not get anything from digging or coliseum so far, but I read what you write here and it seems that everything just not good :D

*old lady's voice* in my time few years ago I got 2-3 chests from digging every day!
+10 hours from server time :)
{ sounds like we're in pretty similar boats; I had maybe three chests all last month, and not a single one this week. I've never pulled a chest from digging, and unfortunately now because of my internet I'm able to do very little coli since it struggles so much to load even with all effects off. Another month of rushing to get enough treasure to buy a select few skins, I'm afraid :c a shame since they're all so gorgeous! [indent]Something really happened after Trickmurk-- that week I had no trouble getting all the chests plus an extra, and since then it's been a chest or two, and duplicates at that. I guess I picked a bad time to come back? At least it's not just me [emoji=aether sad size=1] edit;; guess I just had to say something, cause I went back to coli now that everybody else is off the wifi and got a chest. ayy[/indent]
{ sounds like we're in pretty similar boats; I had maybe three chests all last month, and not a single one this week. I've never pulled a chest from digging, and unfortunately now because of my internet I'm able to do very little coli since it struggles so much to load even with all effects off. Another month of rushing to get enough treasure to buy a select few skins, I'm afraid :c a shame since they're all so gorgeous!
Something really happened after Trickmurk-- that week I had no trouble getting all the chests plus an extra, and since then it's been a chest or two, and duplicates at that. I guess I picked a bad time to come back? At least it's not just me
edit;; guess I just had to say something, cause I went back to coli now that everybody else is off the wifi and got a chest. ayy
holli / rat king • adult • any pronouns • fr+3
home of stormrot
art shop
I *guess* I'm glad I'm not the only one not getting chests. I have so many leaves, but like I don't need that many of every favor...
I *guess* I'm glad I'm not the only one not getting chests. I have so many leaves, but like I don't need that many of every favor...
Jeweler by day, dragon papa by night.
[emoji=light rune size=1]
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
happy brightshine jubilee everyone!! hoping for better chest drops for this festival
happy brightshine jubilee everyone!! hoping for better chest drops for this festival
ldNLSdw.png She/Her || FR+9 herb_rack_flipped.png
Happy Brightshine Jubilee!
87fTGkN.png ___ Regxlia | She/Her/Hers | FR+2
» Free Cauldron
» Wishlist
» Adopts
Happy Brightshine Jubilee !!
Happy Brightshine Jubilee !!

Good luck to everyone

Good luck to everyone
yebxlm1t.png[qbj5aU6.gif
Happy Brightshine!

Gathered a Sunburst Prophet Chest
Happy Brightshine!

Gathered a Sunburst Prophet Chest
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
Happy Brightshine, best of luck with drops!
Happy Brightshine, best of luck with drops!
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo3_r1_500.gif
1 2 ... 634 635 636 637 638 ... 653 654