Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | cheap 50% discounted sketches
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
b
b
deathwing-gif-7.gif
b
b
deathwing-gif-7.gif
b
b
deathwing-gif-7.gif
Postin to mark to check back when i next get paid <3
Postin to mark to check back when i next get paid <3
aVzIJsH.png 000 Lore (wip)
Hatchery
Leveling Service
Wishlist
Breeding Cards

Adopts
Comissions!
b
b
deathwing-gif-7.gif
b
b
deathwing-gif-7.gif
@princecats
Hi! Are there any updates? :D
@princecats
Hi! Are there any updates? :D
j3zsWMV.png
@princecats

Hello, any updates please?
@princecats

Hello, any updates please?
ymsu.pngmhwk.pngmz4k.png
@princecats I requested a refund because of the lack of communication. If the sketch is finished please send it.

@Azrail @Nailvonkyube I suggest you guys contact them on paypal, they responded a while ago saying they had bad internet but they keep making false promises so I suspect none of us are getting our commissions anytime soon unfortunately.
@princecats I requested a refund because of the lack of communication. If the sketch is finished please send it.

@Azrail @Nailvonkyube I suggest you guys contact them on paypal, they responded a while ago saying they had bad internet but they keep making false promises so I suspect none of us are getting our commissions anytime soon unfortunately.
@azrail @nailvonkyube @windkiss , going to have to second the suggestion of contacting him on paypal . making 'emergency commission' posts with little-to-no follow through , citing internet problems , and overall lack of communication about unfilled orders until confronted seems to be a tendency of this user , both here and on toyhouse . ( even though he told me he never went by 'catvillain' when i asked a short while back , it is easy to track the posts he has made while being referred to as such . ) supposedly as of some 8 months ago or so , he said he would be taking a break from commissions after being approached over this same issue .

bizarrely enough when i did start asking about his presence on other sites / other examples of his work - since none of his threads have any posts of completed commissions beyond the initial examples - i suddenly received a 'WIP' of my commission within twenty minutes or so . and to be fair , the WIP looks fine , but that was nearly a month ago and i haven't heard anything since . i think i'm fairly fortunate to have received anything at all , and it felt very weird to have such a sudden turn around .

this is a matter of business which people ought to be made aware of , but i don't like 'callouts' and i do not want to do anything to suggest harassing this person . i think your best bet is to contact him through paypal as suggested above , either for a refund or for persistent communication until you receive your order .
@azrail @nailvonkyube @windkiss , going to have to second the suggestion of contacting him on paypal . making 'emergency commission' posts with little-to-no follow through , citing internet problems , and overall lack of communication about unfilled orders until confronted seems to be a tendency of this user , both here and on toyhouse . ( even though he told me he never went by 'catvillain' when i asked a short while back , it is easy to track the posts he has made while being referred to as such . ) supposedly as of some 8 months ago or so , he said he would be taking a break from commissions after being approached over this same issue .

bizarrely enough when i did start asking about his presence on other sites / other examples of his work - since none of his threads have any posts of completed commissions beyond the initial examples - i suddenly received a 'WIP' of my commission within twenty minutes or so . and to be fair , the WIP looks fine , but that was nearly a month ago and i haven't heard anything since . i think i'm fairly fortunate to have received anything at all , and it felt very weird to have such a sudden turn around .

this is a matter of business which people ought to be made aware of , but i don't like 'callouts' and i do not want to do anything to suggest harassing this person . i think your best bet is to contact him through paypal as suggested above , either for a refund or for persistent communication until you receive your order .
kxKb5baD_o.gif
mL4kJAC9_o.gif
MHs7fEzA_o.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14