Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Gold/Silver Runes: Interest Check, M Abb
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 135 136
@micahjaguar
Oooh, that sounds intriguing. To be honest, I haven't given it too much thought. I am kind of treating it like a tattoo (but less permanent!). I want something that is meaningful.
@micahjaguar
Oooh, that sounds intriguing. To be honest, I haven't given it too much thought. I am kind of treating it like a tattoo (but less permanent!). I want something that is meaningful.
ACCENT SHOP 9Y3Cg0F.gif Be excellent to each other.
@micahjaguar

You will be the death of me, m'lady. Please put me on the list for a gold Skydancer female accent? >_>;;
@micahjaguar

You will be the death of me, m'lady. Please put me on the list for a gold Skydancer female accent? >_>;;
mlHpBMC.png
MUYNhfy.png
eswSnrS.png
9hqcHsy.png
v2PJF9u.png
bYt72YT.png
jt3PpxV.png demi.png 3YxKysb.png
Lanissa looks amazing with that accent! *u*
Lanissa looks amazing with that accent! *u*
@jerynn All right... I have you down for 1 each gold and silver skydancer female runes, and 2 golden imperial female runes!

@tybarbary One gold, done!
@jerynn All right... I have you down for 1 each gold and silver skydancer female runes, and 2 golden imperial female runes!

@tybarbary One gold, done!
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
@micahjaguar Put me down for the female skydancers. One each gold and silver please!
@micahjaguar Put me down for the female skydancers. One each gold and silver please!
@micahjaguar The eyeshadow part was the only thing I wasn't sure I liked about the accent. I'm warming to it though. I have no idea what kind of accent I would want to put on Esmeralda. I wish I had any kind of artistic skills so that I could play around with it. Also, I probably can't afford another accent right now, but I'm still kind of curious about how it would look on my new girl. Possibly not the best with her current gembond, but I am thinking of changing it to smoke. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4592867] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/45929/4592867_350.png[/img] [/url]
@micahjaguar The eyeshadow part was the only thing I wasn't sure I liked about the accent. I'm warming to it though.

I have no idea what kind of accent I would want to put on Esmeralda. I wish I had any kind of artistic skills so that I could play around with it.

Also, I probably can't afford another accent right now, but I'm still kind of curious about how it would look on my new girl. Possibly not the best with her current gembond, but I am thinking of changing it to smoke.

4592867_350.png
OEbTfWA.pngQZBBtQI.png
@micahjaguar

Yes, I do, But I wont be able to share a picture until Monday. My tab isn't on the best terms with FR and that's all I have access to right now.
@micahjaguar

Yes, I do, But I wont be able to share a picture until Monday. My tab isn't on the best terms with FR and that's all I have access to right now.
@SadariEvenstar
Squee! You put the gold silks on her! So pretty!
@SadariEvenstar
Squee! You put the gold silks on her! So pretty!
@benalene, I found the tail one in a chest so then I went out and bought the sash. It was meant to be!
@benalene, I found the tail one in a chest so then I went out and bought the sash. It was meant to be!
OEbTfWA.pngQZBBtQI.png
@SadariEvenstar Your beautiful girl: [img]http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/haikujaguar/985963/227951/227951_original.png[/img] I can't decide if I like it or of it's TOO much. O_O
@SadariEvenstar Your beautiful girl:

227951_original.png

I can't decide if I like it or of it's TOO much. O_O
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 135 136