Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | getting over my fear of forums
hai!!! ive been playing 4 a while but ive never rlly talked to ppl on here so im gonna change that! the names danny and i rlly like music (all kinds but power n industrial metal r my favs), i play guitar, and i rlly like puzzle n turn based RPGs!! i also rlly like playing phasmo n idv :> tarot, rune divination, psychology, true crime n birds (mostly owls and chickens) r sum of my special interests!! i would luv 2 discuss i hope we can get along!!! [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/o97lqSAlR1wGNFK3hP/giphy.gif[/img]
hai!!! ive been playing 4 a while but ive never rlly talked to ppl on here so im gonna change that!
the names danny and i rlly like music (all kinds but power n industrial metal r my favs), i play guitar, and i rlly like puzzle n turn based RPGs!! i also rlly like playing phasmo n idv :>
tarot, rune divination, psychology, true crime n birds (mostly owls and chickens) r sum of my special interests!! i would luv 2 discuss
i hope we can get along!!! giphy.gif
giphy.gif
Hey Danny! Most of the community is quite nice, nothing to worry about :) I'm totally with you on industrial metal and psychology, if everything goes well I'm actually going to study psychology in university soon! Do you have any music recommendations? I'll take any chance to expand my playlist [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
Hey Danny! Most of the community is quite nice, nothing to worry about :) I'm totally with you on industrial metal and psychology, if everything goes well I'm actually going to study psychology in university soon! Do you have any music recommendations? I'll take any chance to expand my playlist
I will
give you DRAGONS for MONEY
HQevuOP.png Sell me
your
dragons!

(Anyone got an XXX tarnish G1?)
Hi Danny!! I totally get that. I’ve been here for like 4 years and only recently started actually talking on forums, and I’m still nervous about it. But everyone here is so nice! I love psychology as well, I’m taking AP Psych at school next year and hoping to become a psychiatrist in the future. What are your favorite types of birds? I think they’re so beautiful
Hi Danny!! I totally get that. I’ve been here for like 4 years and only recently started actually talking on forums, and I’m still nervous about it. But everyone here is so nice! I love psychology as well, I’m taking AP Psych at school next year and hoping to become a psychiatrist in the future. What are your favorite types of birds? I think they’re so beautiful
rvWuSBd.png
[quote name="InfiniteOblivion" date="2023-06-14 11:57:08" ] Hey Danny! Most of the community is quite nice, nothing to worry about :) I'm totally with you on industrial metal and psychology, if everything goes well I'm actually going to study psychology in university soon! Do you have any music recommendations? I'll take any chance to expand my playlist [emoji=coatl tongue size=1] [/quote] That's awesome!! Good luck in ur studies! :> Some of my personal favorite recs are: Leviathan (Album) by Reaver False Face (Album) By God Module She Owns The Nite (Lilith) by Alien Vampires Collapsed by Velvet Acid Christ Shadow With a Voice by Shiv-R
InfiniteOblivion wrote on 2023-06-14 11:57:08:
Hey Danny! Most of the community is quite nice, nothing to worry about :) I'm totally with you on industrial metal and psychology, if everything goes well I'm actually going to study psychology in university soon! Do you have any music recommendations? I'll take any chance to expand my playlist
That's awesome!! Good luck in ur studies! :>
Some of my personal favorite recs are:
Leviathan (Album) by Reaver
False Face (Album) By God Module
She Owns The Nite (Lilith) by Alien Vampires
Collapsed by Velvet Acid Christ
Shadow With a Voice by Shiv-R
giphy.gif
[quote name="Celkii" date="2023-06-14 13:32:29" ] Hi Danny!! I totally get that. I’ve been here for like 4 years and only recently started actually talking on forums, and I’m still nervous about it. But everyone here is so nice! I love psychology as well, I’m taking AP Psych at school next year and hoping to become a psychiatrist in the future. What are your favorite types of birds? I think they’re so beautiful [/quote] Any kind of owl is my all time favorite, but I also really like mourning doves and satanic nightjars. The last one is mostly because I find the name ironic. They look so silly! It's hard to imagine how someone could see them as satanic. [img]https://i.pinimg.com/736x/81/da/5d/81da5de0d85a45e3c2f4e38fec11fd6a.jpg[/img]
Celkii wrote on 2023-06-14 13:32:29:
Any kind of owl is my all time favorite, but I also really like mourning doves and satanic nightjars. The last one is mostly because I find the name ironic. They look so silly! It's hard to imagine how someone could see them as satanic. 81da5de0d85a45e3c2f4e38fec11fd6a.jpg
giphy.gif
welcome to the forums! a lot of the community is incredibly nice, dont be afraid to just put yourself out there even with small comments, its super fun to interact with other players! also, i really adore your profile, the stamps are super cool :p what are your favorite bands? i love metal 2 you should check out the band gojira if you havent before
welcome to the forums! a lot of the community is incredibly nice, dont be afraid to just put yourself out there even with small comments, its super fun to interact with other players! also, i really adore your profile, the stamps are super cool :p what are your favorite bands? i love metal 2 you should check out the band gojira if you havent before
underoath-envy.gif | Malice or Jolene | wishlist | sales | 9S8BEmF.gif
[quote name="Underoath" date="2023-06-17 08:46:38" ] welcome to the forums! a lot of the community is incredibly nice, dont be afraid to just put yourself out there even with small comments, its super fun to interact with other players! also, i really adore your profile, the stamps are super cool :p what are your favorite bands? i love metal 2 you should check out the band gojira if you havent before [/quote] gah thank you!! i love collecting little stamps n stuff :> my all time faves are probably reaver, velvet acid christ, alien vampires, and powerwolf. powerwolf's been my top favorite since like 6th grade. two that im into right now are thoushaltnot and seeming. they both have Alex Reed in em, and iirc he fronts both of them? hes a music professor and wrote a book on industrial metal! i like how his music has an intensity to it, but still has a haunting quality. ive never heard of gojira! im checking out some of their stuff now, theyre deffo gonna go into my music rotation, tysm!!!
Underoath wrote on 2023-06-17 08:46:38:
gah thank you!! i love collecting little stamps n stuff :> my all time faves are probably reaver, velvet acid christ, alien vampires, and powerwolf. powerwolf's been my top favorite since like 6th grade. two that im into right now are thoushaltnot and seeming. they both have Alex Reed in em, and iirc he fronts both of them? hes a music professor and wrote a book on industrial metal! i like how his music has an intensity to it, but still has a haunting quality.
ive never heard of gojira! im checking out some of their stuff now, theyre deffo gonna go into my music rotation, tysm!!!
giphy.gif