Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ♦ Glaciarie's Free dragons ♦
1 2 ... 164 165 166 167 168 ... 328 329
@Veshivirat @bluoeloonie @sandflea @DinoDragon666 Sending the requested dragons!

@Sii1ver They are available, I shall send them! Like the text says, you can click them and check their bio for more info!! There will be a linjk to click and it will direct to the post t6hat explains it, Basically they are part of a lineage and the lineage's "creator" offer prizes for people who train dragons that are part of the lineage up to level 25. Prizes range from treasure (around 150k per dragon I think), items, and even art
@Veshivirat @bluoeloonie @sandflea @DinoDragon666 Sending the requested dragons!

@Sii1ver They are available, I shall send them! Like the text says, you can click them and check their bio for more info!! There will be a linjk to click and it will direct to the post t6hat explains it, Basically they are part of a lineage and the lineage's "creator" offer prizes for people who train dragons that are part of the lineage up to level 25. Prizes range from treasure (around 150k per dragon I think), items, and even art
GJ4HbdE.gif
@Glaciarie is Alistair still available? :o
@Glaciarie is Alistair still available? :o

mika - he/they/ey
w9bDUNq.png
bYt72YT.png
©kirai mai
______________________________________________________________________________________
XhjysDf.png
@sahnerolle they are!
@sahnerolle they are!
GJ4HbdE.gif
Turine pls
Turine pls
Is Krios up for grabs still?
Is Krios up for grabs still?
@LiterallyZelda yeah!
@LiterallyZelda yeah!
GJ4HbdE.gif
@Glaciarie Hello! If Briyakas is still available, could I please adopt her? Thank you so much! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86768427][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/867685/86768427_350.png[/img][/url]
@Glaciarie Hello! If Briyakas is still available, could I please adopt her? Thank you so much!

86768427_350.png
Hi! Lovely dragons! Is Daidro still available? @Glaciarie
Hi! Lovely dragons! Is Daidro still available? @Glaciarie
@Glaciarie is Uruz still available?
@Glaciarie is Uruz still available?
@BowAndTarot @Petrione @CrimsonTallis Hello! I will send the requested dragon
@BowAndTarot @Petrione @CrimsonTallis Hello! I will send the requested dragon
GJ4HbdE.gif
1 2 ... 164 165 166 167 168 ... 328 329