Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Sunparched Prowl 2023
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
the new vista is [emoji=imperial love size=1]
the new vista is
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
happy meatheat!
happy meatheat!
happy prowl!
happy prowl!
24699391_bHpOJyVs5JvINoe.png > they/he
> german
> goth
> fandom dragons
dco58ux-e51b8195-ff35-42e4-a20d-f0262e15dd63.gif
> artist
> in love with shapes
> joined 2013
> feel free to msg
dco58ux-e51b8195-ff35-42e4-a20d-f0262e15dd63.gif
ive never seen the word meatheat before but it sounds very, something, idk. happy meatheat
ive never seen the word meatheat before but it sounds very, something, idk. happy meatheat
scout-tf2conga-low-res.gif
this your clan?
...is this a sig?
MEAT!![emoji=meat size=1]
MEAT!!
mlHpBMC.png
dT9HQge.png
WQA384m.png
BzjAkuF.png
oouioVf.png
NQvcoP6.png
MEAT
MEAT
ARAxlYW.png
J7D1quC.png
3CzZFT6.png
WI7lnRZ.png
6tBZa.gif6EBnp.gif
@undel [quote name="Undel" date="2023-06-15 05:58:36" ] For the duration of Sunparched Prowl, all [b]all Coliseum enemies will have the chance to drop meat food items in addition to their normal loot[/b]. Other site activities such as [b]gathering, breeding, bonding, brewing[/b], and [b]visiting[/b] some of the trading post dragons will also yield a chance at meat! Dragon clans everywhere are taking this time to [b]stock up[/b] on shanks, flanks, ribs, haunches, steaks, and more to keep them satisfied until the autumn. [/quote] I think there is a spelling error in the first line, where is says all [b]all
@undel
Undel wrote on 2023-06-15 05:58:36:
For the duration of Sunparched Prowl, all all Coliseum enemies will have the chance to drop meat food items in addition to their normal loot. Other site activities such as gathering, breeding, bonding, brewing, and visiting some of the trading post dragons will also yield a chance at meat! Dragon clans everywhere are taking this time to stock up on shanks, flanks, ribs, haunches, steaks, and more to keep them satisfied until the autumn.
I think there is a spelling error in the first line, where is says all all
She/Her
Fr+3
Wishlist
Huggle me?
sGgQ25Y.pngu0zgn1V.pngzWgdxzn.pngngXpEKo.png1nxsvgf.pngBCSOpq7.pngMpoIPJl.pngFExRmVK.png1HxhWtd.pngOVImhZU.png
yooo that new vistaaaa

happy hunting everyone!
yooo that new vistaaaa

happy hunting everyone!
lightning.gif tumblr_osstieOhPG1v8lm95o2_75sq.gif
Call me Halo please ^w^

(Old) Gallery | Socials | She/Her
| Pet sims I play | Bored |
+3 FR Time | My FR Artshop! |
| Commision Me Here |
tumblr_osstieOhPG1v8lm95o1_75sq.gif lightning.gif
W8Kw4ri.png
pJMraxT.png
W8Kw4ri.png
Happy Hunting!! [emoji=aether love size=1]
Happy Hunting!!
3hKoziR.pnglAvpyOQ.pngYMPbu9R.png
J7D1quC.png qKZAaLK.pngQNbfPfg.png
Is there any specific places in the coliseum where we can get the familiars or is it anywhere in the battles?
Is there any specific places in the coliseum where we can get the familiars or is it anywhere in the battles?
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22