Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed/working] pwyw (colored) sketches
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 94 95
aaa she's adorable, thank you!! c:
aaa she's adorable, thank you!! c:
gVgjqGa.png ..................................
kiralia.
she / her
FR+2
art shophatchery
hi there, would you be willing to draw any of these characters?
i'd like to fulfill the bottom 2 hibden slots you have (balsas anole / plague bat / common sparrow and sage shell / fungus-covered branch) if so!
hi there, would you be willing to draw any of these characters?
i'd like to fulfill the bottom 2 hibden slots you have (balsas anole / plague bat / common sparrow and sage shell / fungus-covered branch) if so!
@jee
hello, sorry for my late reply! someone else just paid with the anoles + bats + sparrow s (i only got to update the post now OTL) but i still do need the sage shells + branches and can draw for those! i'll probably do something of phaenna if that's okay ^^
@jee
hello, sorry for my late reply! someone else just paid with the anoles + bats + sparrow s (i only got to update the post now OTL) but i still do need the sage shells + branches and can draw for those! i'll probably do something of phaenna if that's okay ^^
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
you're alright, no worries!
actually if it's ok, could i do serrated pilco shell / terra shell / and garden lace also? everything's from the same venue so i have it all already ^_^

phaenna would be awesome!! i don't mind if you just draw me 1 thing of her and consider all the payment towards that or 2 things - whichever is easier!!
you're alright, no worries!
actually if it's ok, could i do serrated pilco shell / terra shell / and garden lace also? everything's from the same venue so i have it all already ^_^

phaenna would be awesome!! i don't mind if you just draw me 1 thing of her and consider all the payment towards that or 2 things - whichever is easier!!
@jee the lace + shells slot would be great for payment as well!! i hope this looks okay, please let me know if you'd like me to change/adjust anything and thank you again for your interest ;v; [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/476038815727747083/1118430875718271096/image.png[/img]
@jee
the lace + shells slot would be great for payment as well!! i hope this looks okay, please let me know if you'd like me to change/adjust anything and thank you again for your interest ;v;
image.png
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
straight up i will do every hib den slot you have left if you are amiable :}c ive got so much stuff bumming around my hoard i should have most of it already
straight up i will do every hib den slot you have left if you are amiable :}c ive got so much stuff bumming around my hoard i should have most of it already
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
if you're still open to hibden offers, i can provide all the items for slots 1, 5, 7, and 10 (mystic bark mask, blue dragon reef snail, tundra breed change, and lightning runestone). i'll see if i can add any more items for other tasks once the list is updated!

feel free to choose anyone from here to draw! if you're drawing minase or parade i don't mind having the sketch be posted on the thread c:
if you're still open to hibden offers, i can provide all the items for slots 1, 5, 7, and 10 (mystic bark mask, blue dragon reef snail, tundra breed change, and lightning runestone). i'll see if i can add any more items for other tasks once the list is updated!

feel free to choose anyone from here to draw! if you're drawing minase or parade i don't mind having the sketch be posted on the thread c:
Untitled1590_20240226081000.png
... hiso | about.
he/him fr+14
@Hocotate no need for changes! i love it :)
@Hocotate no need for changes! i love it :)
decays-snek-1.png~ tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gifRodiontumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gif
tumblr_luws6dnlGq1r27f5r.gif
tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gifshe/he
tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gif
tumblr_inline_mgw7wmn5up1qbs47q.giftumblr_m9h2rlBQop1rvjizy.gif
jHIZkM0.gif
decays_juistheid.gif jHIZkM0.gif
AHHH this is PERFECT ;_; thank you so much!!! sending all the items in a CR now!’

this is 100% my own fault for not mentioning it earlier so please son’t feel obligated to do it, but i would be happy if you could add heavy eyebags to her!

absolutely no change necessary otherwise. and again, it’s the kind of thing i should mention earlier anyway, so no real worry. again, thank you so much for the lovely art!!
AHHH this is PERFECT ;_; thank you so much!!! sending all the items in a CR now!’

this is 100% my own fault for not mentioning it earlier so please son’t feel obligated to do it, but i would be happy if you could add heavy eyebags to her!

absolutely no change necessary otherwise. and again, it’s the kind of thing i should mention earlier anyway, so no real worry. again, thank you so much for the lovely art!!
sorry for my late replies to you both OTL

@rubin
AH those character designs are all so pretty T_T i would love to draw one of them, those slots would be perfect as payment!

@iodine
since .rubin went for a few of my current slots, if you'd want to pay with stuff for any of my other available ones feel free to go for them! :'D
sorry for my late replies to you both OTL

@rubin
AH those character designs are all so pretty T_T i would love to draw one of them, those slots would be perfect as payment!

@iodine
since .rubin went for a few of my current slots, if you'd want to pay with stuff for any of my other available ones feel free to go for them! :'D
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 94 95