Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Furry Chat
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Winterymint: Congratulations and I love your fursuit! I hope I can make one myself. x3

I've been to several furcons in the past. I can't afford to go rn + nobody to go with, but I had fun being there!
@Winterymint: Congratulations and I love your fursuit! I hope I can make one myself. x3

I've been to several furcons in the past. I can't afford to go rn + nobody to go with, but I had fun being there!
34819.png
- death unto dawn -
I may have finally started working on a fursona… the problem is, I can’t seem to get the vibe i want :,(
I may have finally started working on a fursona… the problem is, I can’t seem to get the vibe i want :,(
cDDSaqc.png
That’s the worst. I’m sure you’ll figure it out eventually, and it’ll be amazing!
That’s the worst. I’m sure you’ll figure it out eventually, and it’ll be amazing!
Hello! I was wondering if anybody knows about Furality? It's a VR furcon.

I don't have anything VR myself but I was watching the streams off and on and it's amazing.

I think I love VR in general so seeing character models, animations, and expressions is just fascinating to me with the tech and all of that.
Hello! I was wondering if anybody knows about Furality? It's a VR furcon.

I don't have anything VR myself but I was watching the streams off and on and it's amazing.

I think I love VR in general so seeing character models, animations, and expressions is just fascinating to me with the tech and all of that.
34819.png
- death unto dawn -
Oh! Wow, I didn’t know that existed! If I got a 3D model done of my Fursona I would love to do that, but for now I can’t go to any furcons xd
Oh! Wow, I didn’t know that existed! If I got a 3D model done of my Fursona I would love to do that, but for now I can’t go to any furcons xd
I just heard about that from one of my favorite creators! Unfortunately I don't have the resource (or money, for that matter) to attend... not to mention I still don't have a solid design for my fursona xD
I just heard about that from one of my favorite creators! Unfortunately I don't have the resource (or money, for that matter) to attend... not to mention I still don't have a solid design for my fursona xD
cDDSaqc.png
i used to feel so incredibly cringe and ashamed for being a furry but i've grown out of that cringe and now i have too many sonas....

my main one is an inostrancevia! a therapsid from the permian era.. it looks like the proto-mammal version of a sabertooth gwaha ^^
my other main sona and easier to draw one is just a bear.

i honestly haven't been too involved with the furry community despite technically being one for most of my life, i'd love to be but i'm so bad with being active in online communities, nor have i been to any cons yet ~~; would love to go to cons one day though!
i used to feel so incredibly cringe and ashamed for being a furry but i've grown out of that cringe and now i have too many sonas....

my main one is an inostrancevia! a therapsid from the permian era.. it looks like the proto-mammal version of a sabertooth gwaha ^^
my other main sona and easier to draw one is just a bear.

i honestly haven't been too involved with the furry community despite technically being one for most of my life, i'd love to be but i'm so bad with being active in online communities, nor have i been to any cons yet ~~; would love to go to cons one day though!
basil
he/she
aus - fr+15
feel free to
ping me!
77587080a9d68dfa58ccc0aa726b87b3d3b24a47.png
I think I started calling myself a furry when I was around 15/16 but I've been drawing myself as an anthropomorphic cat since I was a little kid lol My fursona is a bakeneko named Salem! Here's some recent-ish art: [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/cce7162250b3a0587fabb02530cd5dec/83d4ccb032449c23-61/s2048x3072/3b6b53b9671d46059db8007b12fd786c14f3309e.png[/img] He's gone through a lot of iterations over the years, but I view him more as a representation of myself than a separate character, so he changes and grows with me! I had made a fursuit when I was a teen but it wasn't very good and I ended up selling it a couple years ago. I'd like to make another one someday. I've had a head base I want bookmarked for like two years now XD
I think I started calling myself a furry when I was around 15/16 but I've been drawing myself as an anthropomorphic cat since I was a little kid lol

My fursona is a bakeneko named Salem! Here's some recent-ish art:
3b6b53b9671d46059db8007b12fd786c14f3309e.png

He's gone through a lot of iterations over the years, but I view him more as a representation of myself than a separate character, so he changes and grows with me!

I had made a fursuit when I was a teen but it wasn't very good and I ended up selling it a couple years ago. I'd like to make another one someday. I've had a head base I want bookmarked for like two years now XD
Simultaneously dead and alive until observed

button_salem.gif
I had a furry phase right when I turned 14, except I wouldn't call it just a phase because I do still somewhat identify as a furry. I never had a fursona but I'm interested in wolves so if I did have one it would probably be a wolf.. or a dog because dog girls are cute.
I had a furry phase right when I turned 14, except I wouldn't call it just a phase because I do still somewhat identify as a furry. I never had a fursona but I'm interested in wolves so if I did have one it would probably be a wolf.. or a dog because dog girls are cute.
18 she/they/him
I don't consider myself a furry, but I do have a fursona. His name is Griggz! His species is a caterpillar/cat hybrid and I love him dearly.
I don't consider myself a furry, but I do have a fursona. His name is Griggz! His species is a caterpillar/cat hybrid and I love him dearly.
7685.png
Declan/Caff
- - - - - - - - - -
- He/Him
- Gay and a Pokémon expert
- Has the tism
- Pingable
vBazOjz.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12