Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Issue with Fiona's Daily Flattery
I usually do Fiona's flatter after I interact with all of my dragon's familiars. Today I happened to have one she had for the day but when I went to go claim the daily achievement it said I was missing 1 even though I techincally interacted with it. Is this a bug or intentional?
I usually do Fiona's flatter after I interact with all of my dragon's familiars. Today I happened to have one she had for the day but when I went to go claim the daily achievement it said I was missing 1 even though I techincally interacted with it. Is this a bug or intentional?
waterflower.pnghQ5VT34.gifwater.gifYmkjgGR.gifwater.gifhQ5VT34.gifwaterflower.png
The same thing happened to me, I'm stuck at 7 out of 8.
The same thing happened to me, I'm stuck at 7 out of 8.
Same thing happened here. I bonded with 6/8 in Fiona, then went and bonded the last two (that I had in my hoard, but not with a dragon) with a dragon. Stuck at 6/8 still.

Edit: Whoops, didn't see that it'd been acknowledged!
Same thing happened here. I bonded with 6/8 in Fiona, then went and bonded the last two (that I had in my hoard, but not with a dragon) with a dragon. Stuck at 6/8 still.

Edit: Whoops, didn't see that it'd been acknowledged!
Lupine||Xb6XvIZ.pngomhr10R.pnglAvpyOQ.pngJ7D1quC.pngn29EMdP.png
food_bloody_snapdragon_by_dogi_crimson-dag65m2.gif
~~
Nature Worldbuilding/Lore
Writing/Lore Shop
???
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please be gentle with me, I get stressed and anxious easily, and don't always pick up on meanings or social cues. I'm very detail-oriented & like to have all information possible before proceeding.
Bumpin' for the same issue. Bonded with my paired fams first, then went to Fiona. Didn't get credit for the 2 she had today that I bonded with from my lair instead.

I didn't do the swip-swap the others did, also. The fams are still paired with the dergs and haven't been moved about.
Bumpin' for the same issue. Bonded with my paired fams first, then went to Fiona. Didn't get credit for the 2 she had today that I bonded with from my lair instead.

I didn't do the swip-swap the others did, also. The fams are still paired with the dergs and haven't been moved about.
They/Them (Genderqueer flag)
Pansexual
Married
Spoonie
AuDHD (neurodivergent)
PCOS
Cat Mom
Fairycore
Water Flight
The Elder Scrolls Online
The Legend of Zelda
Stardew Valley