Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Familiarity (100) Not Completing
1 2
I've had well over 100 familiars for awhile now, and I've managed to bond with them all almost every day (no, I am not looking forward to when I have hundreds of them to bond with.) I am at 90% completion for this achievement. Do I need to reach tolerant with over 100 or something? I still should have that criteria, but I'm trying to think of why it wouldn't work. Apologies if someone else has posted something like this; I was unable to find it if so.

Device: desktop & mobile

ETA: a couple other achievements I know for a fact should be completed aren't completed (depending on when you guys started collecting data). for example, I know I've definitely bred dragons more than 5 times (Extended Family (5) achievement), unless it means a specific pair of them. some of the eye type hatches aren't completed either; I have a whole spreadsheet for my hatches
I've had well over 100 familiars for awhile now, and I've managed to bond with them all almost every day (no, I am not looking forward to when I have hundreds of them to bond with.) I am at 90% completion for this achievement. Do I need to reach tolerant with over 100 or something? I still should have that criteria, but I'm trying to think of why it wouldn't work. Apologies if someone else has posted something like this; I was unable to find it if so.

Device: desktop & mobile

ETA: a couple other achievements I know for a fact should be completed aren't completed (depending on when you guys started collecting data). for example, I know I've definitely bred dragons more than 5 times (Extended Family (5) achievement), unless it means a specific pair of them. some of the eye type hatches aren't completed either; I have a whole spreadsheet for my hatches
Gc8XK3m.pngSupernova5.png
@kyeran

Try acquiring a new familiar, or bonding with your familiars, and then check back in the achievement list after the next update interval - that hopefully will cause it to re-count your bestiary and update!
@kyeran

Try acquiring a new familiar, or bonding with your familiars, and then check back in the achievement list after the next update interval - that hopefully will cause it to re-count your bestiary and update!
@Gryphonlady I bonded with several, no luck :( my thing just refreshed, so I guess I'll get a new fam from the marketplace?
@Gryphonlady I bonded with several, no luck :( my thing just refreshed, so I guess I'll get a new fam from the marketplace?
Gc8XK3m.pngSupernova5.png
I have a similar issue with the 400 familiar achievement even though I have 403
I have a similar issue with the 400 familiar achievement even though I have 403
Puppet Master Anti
she/her/hers|FRT +3|Link to Art shop
[quote name="@Gryphonlady" date="2023-06-08 09:16:51" ] kyeran Try acquiring a new familiar, or bonding with your familiars, and then check back in the achievement list after the next update interval - that hopefully will cause it to re-count your bestiary and update! [/quote] I bought a familiar as per your suggestion and it didn't work, but the counter on my profile also didn't increase with it
@Gryphonlady wrote on 2023-06-08 09:16:51:
kyeran

I bought a familiar as per your suggestion and it didn't work, but the counter on my profile also didn't increase with it
Puppet Master Anti
@Atax If I am remembering correctly, the profile mini-counter and the bestiary are on different servers (www and www1), so those de-sync sometimes. Give it about 15 minutes and see if they synchronize and the achievement shows up?
@Atax If I am remembering correctly, the profile mini-counter and the bestiary are on different servers (www and www1), so those de-sync sometimes. Give it about 15 minutes and see if they synchronize and the achievement shows up?
I have a similar issue. I have over 500 familiars but it's not giving me the (500) version of that reward.
I have a similar issue. I have over 500 familiars but it's not giving me the (500) version of that reward.
945526bfb17d6463a29418158e5bfa1885b1ecb7.gif
[quote name="@Gryphonlady" date="2023-06-08 09:33:57" ] Atax If I am remembering correctly, the profile mini-counter and the bestiary are on different servers (www and www1), so those de-sync sometimes. Give it about 15 minutes and see if they synchronize and the achievement shows up? [/quote] It's been well over 15 min, the counter has reset properly but still no achievement
@Gryphonlady wrote on 2023-06-08 09:33:57:
Atax If I am remembering correctly, the profile mini-counter and the bestiary are on different servers (www and www1), so those de-sync sometimes. Give it about 15 minutes and see if they synchronize and the achievement shows up?
It's been well over 15 min, the counter has reset properly but still no achievement
Puppet Master Anti
:( I have no other ideas about how to get it to register, hopefully the devs have input soon!
:( I have no other ideas about how to get it to register, hopefully the devs have input soon!
i've got the same problem with my Familiarity (800) achievement, i bought a few familiars over an hour ago but the achievement hasn't updated, quite a few others did in that time but not the familiar one
i've got the same problem with my Familiarity (800) achievement, i bought a few familiars over an hour ago but the achievement hasn't updated, quite a few others did in that time but not the familiar one
1fc2ff2e949a1329055d354d1c111a4e.png
1 2