Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | MALT SHOPPE [bribe slots open!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@omegadelta it's alright!! It happens uwu Colored will be 175k t or an equal amount in gems: I take them at a 1g:400t ratio, and I also take mixed payments. I ask for half of it before I start.
@omegadelta it's alright!! It happens uwu Colored will be 175k t or an equal amount in gems: I take them at a 1g:400t ratio, and I also take mixed payments. I ask for half of it before I start.
tumblr_n9cdodsFRy1tc1iw9o1_250.pngtumblr_n9cd07Tt8a1tc1iw9o1_250.pngtumblr_n9cdodsFRy1tc1iw9o1_250.png
@Malt

I really love your art, and I would love to have a slot!
Username: Belenus
Character name: Belenus
References: http://tinypic.com/r/2ch6cdc/8
PERSONALITY: Cutesy, kind of shy, bright personality
Other: She is kinda chubby (I need a new ref for her tbh) and I would love to have her in chibi form. Thank you!!
@Malt

I really love your art, and I would love to have a slot!
Username: Belenus
Character name: Belenus
References: http://tinypic.com/r/2ch6cdc/8
PERSONALITY: Cutesy, kind of shy, bright personality
Other: She is kinda chubby (I need a new ref for her tbh) and I would love to have her in chibi form. Thank you!!
@belenus im sorry, im only taking bribe slots right now, since all of my regular ones are full! if you aren't interested in bribing me, i can put you on the ping list and let you know when slots open up.
@belenus im sorry, im only taking bribe slots right now, since all of my regular ones are full! if you aren't interested in bribing me, i can put you on the ping list and let you know when slots open up.
tumblr_n9cdodsFRy1tc1iw9o1_250.pngtumblr_n9cd07Tt8a1tc1iw9o1_250.pngtumblr_n9cdodsFRy1tc1iw9o1_250.png
@Malt
Ah I can bribe you, I'm really sorry I noticed you didn't have a slot as soon as I posted that. I know that you like seasonal apparel items I can give you an Illuminated Sash and maybe the sunbeam ursa with an extra 20 gems and 10k? I dont really know how much extra you want but thats about all I can offer. Thank you again!
@Malt
Ah I can bribe you, I'm really sorry I noticed you didn't have a slot as soon as I posted that. I know that you like seasonal apparel items I can give you an Illuminated Sash and maybe the sunbeam ursa with an extra 20 gems and 10k? I dont really know how much extra you want but thats about all I can offer. Thank you again!
@belenus that might be good! it would depend what youre asking me to do, though. what kind of art were you looking to get?
@belenus that might be good! it would depend what youre asking me to do, though. what kind of art were you looking to get?
@Malt
I was looking for a chibi kind like the one on your ref page. Maybe it could be my oc making peace signs, winking with her tongue out wearing a really simple crown. I hope that's the kind of description you just asked for.
@Malt
I was looking for a chibi kind like the one on your ref page. Maybe it could be my oc making peace signs, winking with her tongue out wearing a really simple crown. I hope that's the kind of description you just asked for.
@belenus the base price for chibis is 80k treasure or an equal amount of gems; i take them at the conversion of 1 gem:430 treasure, and i ask for half of the payment upfront. I would be willing to just take the holiday items in addition to the base price, but i definitely wouldnt take less.
@belenus the base price for chibis is 80k treasure or an equal amount of gems; i take them at the conversion of 1 gem:430 treasure, and i ask for half of the payment upfront. I would be willing to just take the holiday items in addition to the base price, but i definitely wouldnt take less.
@Malt
Okay I will send you 40k and 1 item now and then 40k and the other item after. Thanks!
@Malt
Okay I will send you 40k and 1 item now and then 40k and the other item after. Thanks!
@belenus sounds perfect! thank you!
@belenus sounds perfect! thank you!
All slots are now open!

@QueenBara
All slots are now open!

@QueenBara
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8