Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Triskele Nests - MOVED! NEW THREAD LINKS
1 2 ... 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 ... 1610 1611
@LadyBeelze @ThisWayIsNotSafe @dakotaawolven @goblincrunch @mackelleo @LGFUADJJ @akesi

looking for one ice nest please!
@LadyBeelze @ThisWayIsNotSafe @dakotaawolven @goblincrunch @mackelleo @LGFUADJJ @akesi

looking for one ice nest please!
@LadyRaptor

I'll send you my pair shortly, thank you ^^
Since there is such a big wait list and I'm in no rush, I'll figure out for the second nest so no need to hold it :)
@LadyRaptor

I'll send you my pair shortly, thank you ^^
Since there is such a big wait list and I'm in no rush, I'll figure out for the second nest so no need to hold it :)
YaLh2Os.png
@pearlscale

i can get that nest for you!
@pearlscale

i can get that nest for you!
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.png _________________ T3mCp93.png _________________ tumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
@Kirmon64

Actually I had one person respond and say they got their nest taken care of and don't need mine anymore, and you're the next person on my list so I can actually take your pair after rollover today! You can send them over whenever you're ready.

And thank you very much! I've been a host for a couple threads since 2015, I really just love being able to help people work on their projects. Fire seems to get backed up pretty often since we're a smaller flight so there's less fire hosts around, but I always try to make sure I am going back through the pings to make sure everyone gets their turn.
@Kirmon64

Actually I had one person respond and say they got their nest taken care of and don't need mine anymore, and you're the next person on my list so I can actually take your pair after rollover today! You can send them over whenever you're ready.

And thank you very much! I've been a host for a couple threads since 2015, I really just love being able to help people work on their projects. Fire seems to get backed up pretty often since we're a smaller flight so there's less fire hosts around, but I always try to make sure I am going back through the pings to make sure everyone gets their turn.
If I haven't answered your ping for a fire nest yet, I am working through a backlog!
@ToxicE
Sent, thank you!
@ToxicE
Sent, thank you!
tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do6_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do7_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do9_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do8_r1_250.png
@LadyRaptor I appreciate it! Thank you :D I'll send you the CR in a few days then ^^b
@LadyRaptor I appreciate it! Thank you :D I'll send you the CR in a few days then ^^b
UqHgyno.gifZInaczN.gif
@zeushatches 2 eggs for both nests!
@zeushatches 2 eggs for both nests!
b4FZglL.gifWy0IOy1.png
@LucisAbsentia @EtnaFire @CryptidHours @RhanaKerridan @derogatory

Looking for a single fire nest! Found!
@LucisAbsentia @EtnaFire @CryptidHours @RhanaKerridan @derogatory

Looking for a single fire nest! Found!
BnSOTCe.pngXgUSVnT.png0BV9psg.pngonxvVRq.png
W0KmE8n.png4Qkxmbq.pngGFHiEoW.pngCpwxLkk.png
@ArmorWondrous @Meymo @//weretigers @Soulsaurora @//Amalgemotion
looking for a water nest!