Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Coliseum Grinding Services !
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Evarinya
thank you ! they were stressful, but thankfully they're over now :)
and yep ! i can have them done by the end of tonight thank you for being patient with me ^^ !

@Mystyic
no problem, thank you for ordering as well as being patient with me ! ^^
@Evarinya
thank you ! they were stressful, but thankfully they're over now :)
and yep ! i can have them done by the end of tonight thank you for being patient with me ^^ !

@Mystyic
no problem, thank you for ordering as well as being patient with me ! ^^
@QueenOfHerbs

Would you be you available for festival grinding?
@QueenOfHerbs

Would you be you available for festival grinding?
@Mystyic
i apologize for the very late response, i’ve gotten new duties at work as well as a heavier schedule that im trying to get used to. i can do up to a 3hr order for you, but it will take me a few days to get done due to school and work.

would you mind telling me what day the festival ends ? i believe it’s the 3rd of june but i want to double check.
@Mystyic
i apologize for the very late response, i’ve gotten new duties at work as well as a heavier schedule that im trying to get used to. i can do up to a 3hr order for you, but it will take me a few days to get done due to school and work.

would you mind telling me what day the festival ends ? i believe it’s the 3rd of june but i want to double check.
@QueenOfHerbs

That's quite okay, I totally understand and it's okay if you can't just thought I'd ask in case you had time. It usually goes until 6am FR time on the Sunday morning but June 3rd would be ideal ending for the most part
@QueenOfHerbs

That's quite okay, I totally understand and it's okay if you can't just thought I'd ask in case you had time. It usually goes until 6am FR time on the Sunday morning but June 3rd would be ideal ending for the most part
@Mystyic
thank you for letting me know when the festival ends :)

i can do a 3hr festival grind for you if you're still interested. i should have time this week to fit it in. what venue/venues would you like ?
@Mystyic
thank you for letting me know when the festival ends :)

i can do a 3hr festival grind for you if you're still interested. i should have time this week to fit it in. what venue/venues would you like ?
@QueenOfHerbs

Thank you, would you be able to do Rainsong Jungle?
@QueenOfHerbs

Thank you, would you be able to do Rainsong Jungle?
@Mystyic
yep ! i'll have those 3hrs done by the end of the week (i'll start grinding when the festival starts) ^^

you can go ahead and send a double crossroad with payment now or wait until the festival begins, whichever you prefer.

edit: did you want all drops or just festival drops ?
@Mystyic
yep ! i'll have those 3hrs done by the end of the week (i'll start grinding when the festival starts) ^^

you can go ahead and send a double crossroad with payment now or wait until the festival begins, whichever you prefer.

edit: did you want all drops or just festival drops ?
@QueenOfHerbs

Just festival drops please
@QueenOfHerbs

Just festival drops please
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9