Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Ended
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
happy to have you back! hope you're feeling refreshed. bump for outfit contest!
happy to have you back! hope you're feeling refreshed. bump for outfit contest!
HdmxfuE.pngMesq6uj.png
J7D1quC.png
@wormmunist
Thank you, it's good to be back! You're more than welcome to have more than one outfit! I'll try and choose sometime over the weekend so there's plenty of time!

Have a wonderful day / night!
@wormmunist
Thank you, it's good to be back! You're more than welcome to have more than one outfit! I'll try and choose sometime over the weekend so there's plenty of time!

beastclanshieldr.png
beastclanshieldl.png
hello stranger, hope you don’t mind a random outfit entry for this lovely challenge you’ve been working on!~
CAUTION: TOXIC

i came across this thread in the forum and was just instantly inspired by your brightly colored boy— he is so awesome!!! couldn’t help but lean into the whole eyeburner plague aesthetic.. purple orange and green is a top tier color combo imo and i wanted to keep it somewhat simple and still have a few visually interesting details :3
hello stranger, hope you don’t mind a random outfit entry for this lovely challenge you’ve been working on!~
CAUTION: TOXIC

i came across this thread in the forum and was just instantly inspired by your brightly colored boy— he is so awesome!!! couldn’t help but lean into the whole eyeburner plague aesthetic.. purple orange and green is a top tier color combo imo and i wanted to keep it somewhat simple and still have a few visually interesting details :3
_

dT9HQge.png
mlHpBMC.png
R1dejfm.png

FvfV2kD.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YMPbu9R.png
_________________ niamh.gif_ CY9XrXE.gif _ oroori_gif_22.gif
@oroori

Hello stranger! Welcome to Second Affliction! Your outfit is gorgeous, I'll add it to his bio if you don't mind. (I am compiling all updates for him there!)

I do love the eye burner aesthetic on him, he definitely loves attention! Not to mention that apparel makes it seem as though he has even more plague eyes down across his body! So creepy and cool!

Thank you so much for popping in, I plan on officially choosing an outfit this weekend (so in 2-3 days)!

Should I ping you when the results are in?

Have a wonderful day/night!
@oroori

Hello stranger! Welcome to Second Affliction! Your outfit is gorgeous, I'll add it to his bio if you don't mind. (I am compiling all updates for him there!)

I do love the eye burner aesthetic on him, he definitely loves attention! Not to mention that apparel makes it seem as though he has even more plague eyes down across his body! So creepy and cool!

Thank you so much for popping in, I plan on officially choosing an outfit this weekend (so in 2-3 days)!

Should I ping you when the results are in?

Have a wonderful day/night!
beastclanshieldr.png
beastclanshieldl.png
why thank you!! :D i’m a sucker for creepy + cool vibes hehe
and yes i’d love to be pinged for the results!! i hope you have a good rest of your day as well
why thank you!! :D i’m a sucker for creepy + cool vibes hehe
and yes i’d love to be pinged for the results!! i hope you have a good rest of your day as well
_

dT9HQge.png
mlHpBMC.png
R1dejfm.png

FvfV2kD.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YMPbu9R.png
_________________ niamh.gif_ CY9XrXE.gif _ oroori_gif_22.gif
PRISM

It'd be a bit expensive but i think it looks nice!
PRISM

It'd be a bit expensive but i think it looks nice!
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
@Alfamangle

Oh, I love all the silks! The wing detail is also a nice touch! Thank you so much for taking the time to make such a wonderful outfit for Affliction!

Thank you so much, I'll go ahead and add the outfit to his bio!

Should I ping you when I make a decision on a final outfit?

@Alfamangle

Oh, I love all the silks! The wing detail is also a nice touch! Thank you so much for taking the time to make such a wonderful outfit for Affliction!

beastclanshieldr.png
beastclanshieldl.png
[quote name="@Zeza" date="2023-04-28 09:10:26" ] @/Alfamangle Oh, I love all the silks! The wing detail is also a nice touch! Thank you so much for taking the time to make such a wonderful outfit for Affliction! Thank you so much, I'll go ahead and add the outfit to his bio! Should I ping you when I make a decision on a final outfit? Have a wonderful day / night! [/quote] Thank you! And I'd love to be pinged :]
@Zeza wrote on 2023-04-28 09:10:26:
@/Alfamangle

Thank you! And I'd love to be pinged :]
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png

Thank you, everyone, for participating in the outfit contest! There are so many wonderful outfits to choose from!

It was so difficult to choose! I was going back and forth between them, and have ultimately decided on Burning Blight:

burning blight

As a thank you to everyone who participated, I'll send a little Wavecrest-themed gift your way!

I'll update the front page to include the apparel pieces needed to complete the outfit!

Affliction is so close to being completed, thank you all for taking the time to come on this journey with me!

Pinglist:

@wormmunist @ConsumerOfSouls @MangoDeRainWonk @NameChange2050

For Outfit Contest:
@oroori @Alfamangle

Thank you, everyone, for participating in the outfit contest! There are so many wonderful outfits to choose from!

It was so difficult to choose! I was going back and forth between them, and have ultimately decided on Burning Blight:

burning blight

As a thank you to everyone who participated, I'll send a little Wavecrest-themed gift your way!

I'll update the front page to include the apparel pieces needed to complete the outfit!

Affliction is so close to being completed, thank you all for taking the time to come on this journey with me!

Pinglist:

For Outfit Contest:
@oroori @Alfamangle
beastclanshieldr.png
beastclanshieldl.png

Hello all, I am sorry to announce that I have decided to leave FR. I enjoyed the time I spent on the site, but it is time for me to find new hobbies and interests.

Thank you all so much for coming with me on this journey, and I am sorry it had to end in this way.

Hello all, I am sorry to announce that I have decided to leave FR. I enjoyed the time I spent on the site, but it is time for me to find new hobbies and interests.

Thank you all so much for coming with me on this journey, and I am sorry it had to end in this way.

beastclanshieldr.png
beastclanshieldl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7