Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Reference Sheet Commissions
I've been thinking about doing a few ref sheet commissions if anyone is interested!
Preferably anthro, but I could do feral as well! No humans, unfortunately!

They would be about $15-20 give or take, if you asked me to add on extras. Such extras include a headshot(s), or closeups of the design to show specifics, and even the possibility of a 100x100px icon of them.

Yes, I also take gems in place of USD!

Sheet Base Price: $15 or 1550 Gems
+Headshot: $1 or 100 Gems
+Closeups: $1 or 100 Gems per closeup
+Icon: $3 or 300 Gems

They would be similar to this in size and quality. Sketch, flatcolor, with details on the side. Add-ons are available by commissioners request!

kiui_2k14_by_buttmafia-d7ry0l7.png

Lemme know if you're interested! I'll probably do about 4 for now just to get a hang of it!

PM me if you're interested!
I've been thinking about doing a few ref sheet commissions if anyone is interested!
Preferably anthro, but I could do feral as well! No humans, unfortunately!

They would be about $15-20 give or take, if you asked me to add on extras. Such extras include a headshot(s), or closeups of the design to show specifics, and even the possibility of a 100x100px icon of them.

Yes, I also take gems in place of USD!

Sheet Base Price: $15 or 1550 Gems
+Headshot: $1 or 100 Gems
+Closeups: $1 or 100 Gems per closeup
+Icon: $3 or 300 Gems

They would be similar to this in size and quality. Sketch, flatcolor, with details on the side. Add-ons are available by commissioners request!

kiui_2k14_by_buttmafia-d7ry0l7.png

Lemme know if you're interested! I'll probably do about 4 for now just to get a hang of it!

PM me if you're interested!
@mafiadog To confirm before I decide if I want to PM you or not- would you take gems of equal value to USD? :) Or is this paypal only?
@mafiadog To confirm before I decide if I want to PM you or not- would you take gems of equal value to USD? :) Or is this paypal only?
9wTvH88_zpscea31b53.png
@Lemonade I should have made that part of the post, haha, sorry for any confusion. But yes! I will happily take gems in place of cash! 'v' Thanks for asking!
@Lemonade I should have made that part of the post, haha, sorry for any confusion. But yes! I will happily take gems in place of cash! 'v' Thanks for asking!