Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Rescue dragons at near exact price
In my hibernal den I have over a hundred dragons of many ages, colors, breeds, etc in the "For Sale" tab. They were all purchased from people selling as fodder, so I'm selling for close to exalt prices.

There are some really lovely morphs available; I like to purchase my friends' lair overflows (in case they want them back) and I also keep track of particularly pretty dragons sold at exalt prices.

The selection will change, sometimes daily, so if you don't see something you like, check back in a week or two. I think of them as "rescue" dragons; every dragon you buy from me means I will have the space to "rescue" another dragon. Hibernal den will be expanded as I can afford the items to add slots.

I check my mail more often than I check the forum, so if you want to be sure you get your dragon, please PM me. Also, if you really want to be nice to me, just paste in a browser link to the dragon, that way I can be sure of which one you want. Sometimes the image isn't enough because I do get exact siblings.
In my hibernal den I have over a hundred dragons of many ages, colors, breeds, etc in the "For Sale" tab. They were all purchased from people selling as fodder, so I'm selling for close to exalt prices.

There are some really lovely morphs available; I like to purchase my friends' lair overflows (in case they want them back) and I also keep track of particularly pretty dragons sold at exalt prices.

The selection will change, sometimes daily, so if you don't see something you like, check back in a week or two. I think of them as "rescue" dragons; every dragon you buy from me means I will have the space to "rescue" another dragon. Hibernal den will be expanded as I can afford the items to add slots.

I check my mail more often than I check the forum, so if you want to be sure you get your dragon, please PM me. Also, if you really want to be nice to me, just paste in a browser link to the dragon, that way I can be sure of which one you want. Sometimes the image isn't enough because I do get exact siblings.
I'd love this cutie He is to die for! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86286063][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/862861/86286063_350.png[/img][/url]
I'd love this cutie

He is to die for!

86286063_350.png
1TDCsJA.png xxxxxxxxxxx

kapro
she/they
-
i like dragons...
...and dinosaurs
He's on his way :) Glad he found a good home.
He's on his way :) Glad he found a good home.
@taegris shot you a message :3
@taegris shot you a message :3
OvCr8pv.gif
She's on her way via private trade. If you'd prefer gold to gems let me know.
She's on her way via private trade. If you'd prefer gold to gems let me know.