Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any homestucks?
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@RedRoseofAries
Mines is feferi and John.

But in "Lets read HS," I am addicted to doing the sigh Terezi always does. " >:[ - S1GH "
@RedRoseofAries
Mines is feferi and John.

But in "Lets read HS," I am addicted to doing the sigh Terezi always does. " >:[ - S1GH "
@flightrising.com/rendern/350/23124/2312330_350.png
Hahahaha! Trueee XD
:3 awwww sweet
yes they are awesome :DD
@flightrising.com/rendern/350/23124/2312330_350.png
Hahahaha! Trueee XD
:3 awwww sweet
yes they are awesome :DD
Eyyyy homestuck here, guess who I just picked up today [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4235287] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/42353/4235287_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/33ede935844454755662c34a6bd62a40/tumblr_n7fox3Mh581tew8vdo1_250.gif[/img]
Eyyyy homestuck here, guess who I just picked up today

4235287_350.png

tumblr_n7fox3Mh581tew8vdo1_250.gif
tumblr_nmexfndQ7S1r5z40vo1_500.png
Old Homestuck fan here! I started reading the comic around the end of 2010 and got caught up a little before the new years' 2011 update. Right around here to be precise! I've been rather detached from the comic and the fandom lately, but a universal constant is that I will always love WV, PM, and all the carapacians in general. They're such a bunch of irresistible cuties. Jade and Rose have also always been big favorites of mine.

Back when I was more active in the fandom, I contributed a nice handful of art to the Land of Fans and Music 2 and 3 albums. The music and fanmusic community is/was pretty cool, and I'm glad I got to contribute some art to some fan album projects! I used to do a lot of fanart before I started feeling disconnected from the fandom itself, but maybe when the gigapause comes to a close I'll feel motivated to do some more.

Speaking of which, just how ready is everyone for the gigapause update? Just imagining it, whenever it comes out, is overwhelming! We've had no indication as to when it'll come out - just that it'll be huge - and the very thought of that boggles my mind. I get the feeling that it'll be even more mindblowing than the Cascade update was, and that was mindblowing enough after such a comparatively small hiatus!

Even though I'm laying low as a Homestuck fan lately, part of me is incredibly excited for what's to come. Will the ending be as satisfying as Problem Sleuth's? Who knows! And that's the fun of it.
Old Homestuck fan here! I started reading the comic around the end of 2010 and got caught up a little before the new years' 2011 update. Right around here to be precise! I've been rather detached from the comic and the fandom lately, but a universal constant is that I will always love WV, PM, and all the carapacians in general. They're such a bunch of irresistible cuties. Jade and Rose have also always been big favorites of mine.

Back when I was more active in the fandom, I contributed a nice handful of art to the Land of Fans and Music 2 and 3 albums. The music and fanmusic community is/was pretty cool, and I'm glad I got to contribute some art to some fan album projects! I used to do a lot of fanart before I started feeling disconnected from the fandom itself, but maybe when the gigapause comes to a close I'll feel motivated to do some more.

Speaking of which, just how ready is everyone for the gigapause update? Just imagining it, whenever it comes out, is overwhelming! We've had no indication as to when it'll come out - just that it'll be huge - and the very thought of that boggles my mind. I get the feeling that it'll be even more mindblowing than the Cascade update was, and that was mindblowing enough after such a comparatively small hiatus!

Even though I'm laying low as a Homestuck fan lately, part of me is incredibly excited for what's to come. Will the ending be as satisfying as Problem Sleuth's? Who knows! And that's the fun of it.
H81sG6x.png book_badge_day_1_75px.pngworm_badge_75px.pngpotion_badge_day_6_75px.pngFire_badge_day_3_75px.pngbroken_jar_badge_75px.png
Sleepy tundra by Dlady!
SPEAKING OF HOMESTUCK... how do you guys feel about the new canon troll? ;o [img]http://i.imgur.com/BWz4wTl.jpg[/img]
SPEAKING OF HOMESTUCK...
how do you guys feel about the new canon troll? ;o

BWz4wTl.jpg
B4IRZ9g.pngTaNiuWJ.png
@Arctic
Oh so that's the deer antler dude people were apparently talking about. I have no idea whats been going on recently with new Homestuck related things to be honest. Where do people find this stuff anyway?
@Arctic
Oh so that's the deer antler dude people were apparently talking about. I have no idea whats been going on recently with new Homestuck related things to be honest. Where do people find this stuff anyway?
Offline between 7-16FR Time.
Strideer is kinda cool looking bet hes like the biggest dork ever.
Strideer is kinda cool looking bet hes like the biggest dork ever.
I can't wait for the gigaupdate, but I'm also NOT READY for the gigaupdate.
I can't wait for the gigaupdate, but I'm also NOT READY for the gigaupdate.
ezgif-2995456383_zpsjkt64av5.gif They/Them/Their pronouns, please!! fox_smiley_9.gif
tumblr_inline_mk2zslBdqh1qz4rgp.png
EW HOMESTUCK SUCKS

ALSO HOMESTUCKS ARE THE MOST AWFUL PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET GET OFF FR YOU HOMESTUCK A-HOLES

EW GROSS ALSO TEREZI PYROPE IT THE WORST ******* CHARACTER
EW HOMESTUCK SUCKS

ALSO HOMESTUCKS ARE THE MOST AWFUL PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET GET OFF FR YOU HOMESTUCK A-HOLES

EW GROSS ALSO TEREZI PYROPE IT THE WORST ******* CHARACTER
Snail | They/Them | 0+ FR time
Pretty excited about Strideer by looks alone. I love Striders and deers quite a bit so I am wondering how I could possibly not love him. Hey by the way, never been here before! I still have to get a Skydancer breed-change scroll, but here is my Dave fan-dragon! Yes, female, but I got it as a mate to the Karkat dragon that I already had. I still need Smoke for that one or I'd show him off too. Guess my OTP, haha. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4719092] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/47191/4719092_350.png[/img] [/url]
Pretty excited about Strideer by looks alone. I love Striders and deers quite a bit so I am wondering how I could possibly not love him.

Hey by the way, never been here before!

I still have to get a Skydancer breed-change scroll, but here is my Dave fan-dragon! Yes, female, but I got it as a mate to the Karkat dragon that I already had. I still need Smoke for that one or I'd show him off too. Guess my OTP, haha.

4719092_350.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18